Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging (1023 Views)

Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by akksplendor: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whats Wrong wth this photo? Is that a baton or pistol in his trousers #RealAttentionStanding wink
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/see-photo-of-ig-of-police-that-has-set.html

Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by kestolove95(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Big prick
Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by yimikaa: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Big prick
I wondering what was wrong with the picture until I saw your comment. grin cheesy
Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by Theyveedo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
The photographer must be a very sexy lady...hehehe

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by kestolove95(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
yimikaa:

I wondering what was wrong with the picture until I saw your comment. grin cheesy
hhahahahaha
Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by Tolzeal(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2015
grin
Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 22, 2015
abeg who get nokia charger?
Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by odaniel1(m): 3:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Chai, ds tin cn b so embarassing! Abeg mk una advise us wetin ppl lik me n Mr IG go dy do to prevent ds kind embarassmnt. Na God dash us lik dt o!
Re: See The Photo Of Police IG That Has Got Tongues Wagging by bigzic(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2015
That third leg no dey always respect himself. grin

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa O! These Two Alleged Gays Were Caught Red-handed In Benin City, Paraded In / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Angry Boyfriend - Very Graphic Photos / Cruelty! Trader Pours Hot Water On 12-year-old, Reason Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.