Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology (2778 Views)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by bodeloja: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
9jacrip:

I've seen your posts on a similar thread as well as this one. There's no need to throw fits on the internet, go to Deji's palace and register your thoughts or anger to his face; until you can do that, you and your fellow foot-mat of Nigeria ethnic group remain uncivilized chest-beating, warapa frothing mouth gorrilas.

Everything na mouth and noise, still you get knocked around.

It is only dirty yorubas that have to invite a person as a guest only to attack them.

Something that the entire world refer to as cowardice. But i suppose it is yoruba culture to be cowards.

Can America invite a guest and kill, jail or harm them? No! It is undiplomatic, uncivilised and a war crime. This is the strongest nation on the planet, that am talking about. Likewise the poorest nations observe the same standard. Yorubas are the only exception to this in the world.
Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
bodeloja:

The Eze is in his house. Go and uninstall him, no be for mouth. I dnot know wen u people will ever be civilised.

In fact dont want u people to be civilised, remain as u are now forever. Anuofia

Why are you people so disrespectful?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by FreeGlobe(f): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
This useless Deji should go and die. He should do his worst!!! I disassociate myself from any body that will render any apology to this crude and unintelligent man. nonsense
Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by chrisblack: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
9jacrip:

Wa gbayi omo ekun, ekun fun rara e.

Let these heaux know whats up, Ondo folks are not the Elegushi, Oniru, Oloto, Awori etc who roll over and play dead at the fckery of these things.

[img]http://media./media/ToMjGpowgjGl2BRr50k/giphy.gif[/img]
omo oloye me kun .omo muda sile fi Ogun enu Pa gbogbo Eze

2 Likes

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by chrisblack: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.
Every right think person have come across supports true Confederacy even the north.The issue is the way the Biafra groups are going about it.Let me tell you the easiest thing is to support the north in actualizing its dream of discovering oil in the chad basin.when this is done when they are sure of self sustainance on their own the tension will be eased.Outright seccesion will never be possible without war.The best is Pure federation or confedracy.but with a powerful unifying center.anything short of these will be doomed and am bold to say the east if they go confrontational by seeking war.they will regret it for ever because the force at which other will descend on them will be just too bad.Ask your self a question why are the IBO's always the number one tribe seen by others as the problem and destabilizing tribe in the whole country

1 Like

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
bodeloja:

It is only dirty yorubas that have to invite a person as a guest only to attack them.

Something that the entire world refer to as cowardice. But i suppose it is yoruba culture to be cowards.

Can America invite a guest and kill, jail or harm them? No! It is undiplomatic, uncivilised and a war crime. This is the strongest nation on the planet, that am talking about. Likewise the poorest nations observe the same standard. Yorubas are the only exception to this in the world.

You weren't invited.
Your Aguiyi implemented unitary decree so you lot can begin to reach under pretext of a single country.

Let us go by your 'guest' logic.

Would you have a guest over and watch him reach for your bed while you sleep on the floor?

Would you let him demand to have as much right as you do in your own house?

Would you let him take over your house and re-arrange your family norm?

Would you have him bring his whole family then claim father in your own house?

I know your answer to the questions will be NO. So then what happens to guest who attempt the above? Yes, you guessed right - they get thrown out, forced to act right and know his place or gets killed.

I pray the latter does not happen to y'all in the SWest last last.

You feel me?

4 Likes

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by Omololu007(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This useless Deji should go and die. He should do his worst!!! I disassociate myself from any body that will render any apology to this crude and unintelligent man. nonsense
even though ibos in akure don apologise,upon say them flog their eze-ndigbo,them still never allow them open shop.eze ndigbo will be scrapped in akure,if the people of akure see any stubborn ibo goat calling himself nze ndigboe,he will be flog grin

7 Likes

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
chrisblack:
omo oloye me kun .omo muda sile fi Ogun enu Pa gbogbo Eze

Alale a fun wa se.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by macof(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2015
9jacrip:
These people started with the Hausa who owned them for shooting practise and throat slashing skills.

Out of fear of what the Hausa can do but being afflicted with the compulsion to heat up wherever they go, they then turned to the Yoruba who have always played ostrich.

Oba Akiolu

Anti Igbo protest in Lagos and outside Naija.

Different Yoruba groups such as OPC becoming vocal against Ibo B.S.

Deji flogging the heaux-'indigo'.

Getting their stalls locked up in Lagos and Akure.

And now this.

Indeed, it is on.

Yoruba don wake up.

Yes yoruba have learnt how to deal with the Igbo noisemakers but the fulani herdsmen is what I'm waiting for
Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by teepsee(f): 1:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Not surprise, if they have the power to ban them from there land they would have gladly done that. I wonder where yolubas are going with this hate in there blood. God help una oo
Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by azzima(m): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2015
madgoat:
shocked shocked interesting

#but why is there even Eze Ndi Igbo title in yoruba land sef and how did it even start?
pleaseeee tell dem o . "Respect " is not part of their culture. They do this EVERYWHERE they go and People of other tribes are wising up sharp sharp. These people like perambulating up and down with empty chest beating like Clowns. Akure people no be Lagos people o, next is Ibadan and Abeukuta.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by azzima(m): 3:55am On Oct 22, 2015
blazetitov:
Waiting to know Oba Yoruba of Onitsha.

We should learn to live in peace with our hosts.
GBAMEST GBAMEST GBAMEST! !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by azzima(m): 4:01am On Oct 22, 2015
akoraye:

Some greedy Yoruba traditional rulers caused the nonsense because of little naira that will be given to them by those promo/fake eze nonsense!
See this Igbo Serpent, answer the question that he asked. You guys are just too stubborn to be objective. The question he asked is "is there any Oba of Yoruba in Onitsha? ?" Soon the ashantis will wise up too and lynch the so-called Ndigbo Eze of Ghana that is wearing a crown committing nuisances in Ghana. There are already two Ndigbo Eze in Ghana fighting each other tooth and nails right now. What is wrong with these CLOWNS??

2 Likes

Re: Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:
The moment I saw the bolded your whole post just fell flat on its face. You have no idea what you're talking about. This subject is beyond you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Pretty Girl Has Been Missing For A Month In Lagos / The History Had Repeating Itself, East Attack West Again! / Why Defence Chief Is Stepping Down — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.