Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia (650 Views)

Nairalanders I'm In Serious Pain. Whitlow / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by Mrbigman1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
A friend of mine have been complaining of this pain in his thigh.

I have asked him a lot of questions and he could trace it back to his nysc days when he was always playing football and sleeping of a fake foam.

He has gone to hospitals about town and none has the facilities to run an x-ray on him to ascertain the actual cause.

Today, we where coming back from work, he decided to branch over at my place to charge up his phones.

When he was about leaving, he couldn't stand up. I told a neighbour and she called a local massage expert and he got it hot.
I call a friend who's a nurse and she said he have to see a doctor. She said he should take ibropophine for temporal pain relief.

Now, I hive searched Niaraland and I dnt get any related link.

My quest here, is to know if there is any possible solutions to it and medication.

He is a nairalander but he can't type now at the moment because of the pain.

Please help. shocked

Lalasticlala pls post these up to get more answers. Thanks
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by ZACHIE: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
You mislead Google with your atrocious spellings.
Myalgia is different from what you wrote .
Niaraland is equally not where you are.
Ex-ray is also nonexistent in English.
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by Mrbigman1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
ZACHIE:

Thanks for ur concern.

I have searched google but I can't get a forum.

It would be better if someone talks to another
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by BrownCookie(f): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
ZACHIE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is terribly mean.

Op,nairaland is not ur best bet on this one & google cannot always have all the answers.

Ur friend should see a doctor who specializes in all these bone & tissue issues(cannot remember what they are called) or you can search for it on a medical website.
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by debeo: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Take him to a standard hospital asap!

Nobody here will help you properly without seeing the patient at least
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by nasonaso: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
How is d pain. (1)Does it occur in one leg or both legsHow is d pain. (1)Does it occur in one leg or both legsHow is d pain. (1)Does it occur in one leg or both legs?

2) Does he feel d pain stretching down to his toe?
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by Mrbigman1(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2015
nasonaso:
How is d pain. (1)Does it occur in one leg or both legsHow is d pain. (1)Does it occur in one leg or both legsHow is d pain. (1)Does it occur in one leg or both legs?

2) Does he feel d pain stretching down to his toe?

Thanks for ur concern.

The pain comes in on just one leg, after a shabby treatment, in a space of three days, it comes to the other.

When it's in the thigh, th back waist of same leg is also in pain as he can't move nor bend.

2. It dose not extend to the toe, juts the thigh and the back waist.
Re: Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2015
BrownCookie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is terribly mean.

Op,nairaland is not ur best bet on this one & google cannot always have all the answers.

Ur friend should see a doctor who specializes in all these bone & tissue issues(cannot remember what they are called) or you can search for it on a medical website.
Orthopaedic

(1) (Reply)

How Underweight People Could Wear Weight Easily ! / Let's Talk About The Vagina. / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.