Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer (907 Views)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Lawyer - Dailypost.ng / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer-vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by Ebubeslym(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bail conditions not met.

The Magistrate’S Court,Wuse 11, sitting in
Abuja, has refused to release Nnamdi Kanu,
Radio Biafra Director as he is yet to meet the
bail conditions.
In a telephone interview, Wednesday, his
lawyer, Mr. Egechukwu Obetta, told
Vanguard that ,” he has not been been
released.”
The Department of State Service, DSS,
Tuesday, also denied the leader of IPOD
lawyer access to his client despite subsisting
court order allowing him access to his
lawyer and physician.
According to IPOD’s lawyer, Mr. Egechukwu
Obetta, ”the filing of paper work in line with
his bail condition is in progress
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/dss-denies-nnamdi-kanu-access-to-lawyer/

C: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
All these guys on the street should rather assist him to meet his bail conditions. After release, I suggest he be allowed to return to the UK. Kanu is a distraction we can't afford now. I'm pained that someone can suddenly become relevant due to his nuisance value.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by BrownCookie(f): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is an infringement of his fundamental human right to speech.

This is a democratic government afterall grin
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by Ebubeslym(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
kITATITA:
All these guys on the street should rather assist him to meet his bail conditions. After release, I suggest he be allowed to return to the UK. Kanu is a distraction we can't afford now. I'm pained that someone can suddenly become relevant die to his nuisance value.

nuisance value!!!!

This is a new one
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by xmich(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
kITATITA:
All these guys on the street should rather assist him to meet his bail conditions. After release, I suggest he be allowed to return to the UK. Kanu is a distraction we can't afford now. I'm pained that someone can suddenly become relevant die to his nuisance value.

Your own point if view right

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by kelch19(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria is really the ZOO they call it..where lawlessness is the order of the day..

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by debeo: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
kITATITA:

Exactly

Trust me, when the chips are down, a great no of the so called loyalist will either be a 'sell out' or go into hiding!

This guy should just remain in the UK and enjoy his life there!

Well, my opinion!

#CommonMan

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
I am actually laughing that nobody wan pay for his bail.
remind me of when some problem boys have court case in the village,nobody will show 'nada'.the villagers just go about there day to day business.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by ellabooz(f): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmm, it getting messier by the day
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer by athaboi(f): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2015
baralatie:
I am actually laughing that nobody wan pay for his bail.
remind me of when some problem boys have court case in the village,nobody will show 'nada'.the villagers just go about there day to day business.
relax, u dont knw wat is going on! If u are interested den keep watching if u r not dont think and type. Money is not d issue. watch out for the grand rally in enugu after his release where he will address thousands of igbos! We are on cause.. Biafra has come

(1) (Reply)

Biafra!! You Are Wrong. Remove Niger Delta From Your Maps / Buhari Must Hold Responsible For The Bomb Blast - By Pius Adesanmi / Court Of Appeal Ruling: Wike To Defeat APC Peterside At The Supreme Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.