Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step (488 Views)

Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step by Sanfranka(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Its actually hard for biafrans to get what they what, but thier efforts shows that they will get what they want. The IPOB leader Dr. Nnamdi kanu has refused to bail himself for reasons best known to him the question is '' who knows his plan"

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step by johncreek: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin I hope no civil war sha

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step by 14teenK: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2015
D Poster above me has said it all cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step by LastSurvivor: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2015
I think this is the time for every tribe in Nigeria to support Igbos secession since they always believe that Igbos are the problem of Nigeria.

Nigerians what is the big deal in letting go of all ur problems "Igbos"?

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step by DaBullIT(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2015
No plans , just miscalculated move that has not garnered attention from any world powers

(1) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu's Act Of Showing Clemency Keeps Growing In Volume. / Tribunal Nullifies Rivers Governorship Election / Saraki Lambasts Sahara Reporters Over Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.