Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Biafrans; A Call To Serve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (1359 Views)

Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / BIAFRANS: A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins With A Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am calling on all well meaning Biafrans, both home and abroad, wherever you may be.
I have been on ground for a while now, with our people, doing the best I can in various communities, making the presence of Biafra felt even before we are free, I am giving the people a taste of what is to come, but sometimes I am weary, and cannot work alone.
I have helped mothers in umuapu(imo state) who were making oil, I soiled my hands to send the message of unity and love, as expected in the Biafra to come.
I have also taken a trip to Amawbia in anambra state, while I was there, I interacted with our mothers and also encouraged our youths, I made them understand that Biafra is not all about glossy pictures, but our willingness to work together, to build a nation, and to suffer together in troubling times, until we get the nation of our dream.

I am calling on Biafrans, wherever you are, let your voice be heard, not just in arguments, but in your actions, make an impact, no matter how small.

At the moment, I am looking at starting a website, where we will post pictures of our little efforts, even efforts as small as road patching, sharing of books in schools, borehole constructions, educational assistance and the likes, projects that will not be a financial burden to anyone of us. The things we can do for Biafra. For our Land, for our people.

I am also thinking of having a small circle of biafrans on WhatsApp where we can also work on community projects, and commission them, for the glory of Biafra, let the people feel the sun.

I will be happy to have persons who are willing to work with me in these projects, so anyone who is willing should please send me a PM.

The verification process may be very rigorous as we do not want infiltration.

Long live Biafra.
The Sun is risen!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by ozy4christ(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bia op,hv u ever sit down with ur father or grand father and ask him how biafran war went tru cos i kw u didnt experienced it.do u kw hw many souls dat was lost 4 nothing?,i pity u cos u dont kw wat dat useless briafran war cost many ppl yet we a stil one.just invest dat ur energy on creativity,advocate 4 peace.am an igbo lady but dat biafran stuff shld stop,join hands and let fight bokoharam.....when war wil break out nw,u wil be d first 2 obtain uk visa and leave d poor igbos 2 go and die...get life.
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Ddonchester: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
ozy4christ:
Bia op,hv u ever sit down with ur father or grand father and ask him how biafran war went tru cos i kw u didnt experienced it.do u kw hw many souls dat was lost 4 nothing?,i pity u cos u dont kw wat dat useless briafran war cost many ppl yet we a stil one.just invest dat ur energy on creativity,advocate 4 peace.am an igbo lady but dat biafran stuff shld stop,join hands and let fight bokoharam.....when war wil break out nw,u wil be d first 2 obtain uk visa and leave d poor igbos 2 go and die...get life.

Guy shut the hell up!!!!! We'll die one day and i'll gladly give my life to get biafra, get that to your skull. Onye ara. Maaaaaaad people

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Milkyways: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Keep it up my brother. You are doing a great job and your efforts will be crowned with sweet victory.
Just because our fathers fought an ill-prepared war and lost does not mean that we cannot agitate for what rightly belongs to us (everyone) which is FREEDOM. Biafra will be restored by January 2016 without going to war.
It takes community building and as soon as the entire region buys into the idea - It is done. All this election cancellation and maniputlation is a blessing in disguise.

Ride on my Bro.

If only all so called SS or ND can reason like ASARE.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qg6k9jKIg

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by kingzizzy: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
I am calling on all well meaning Biafrans, both home and abroad, wherever you may be.
I have been on ground for a while now, with our people, doing the best I can in various communities, making the presence of Biafra felt even before we are free, I am giving the people a taste of what is to come, but sometimes I am weary, and cannot work alone.
I have helped mothers in umuapu(imo state) who were making oil, I soiled my hands to send the message of unity and love, as expected in the Biafra to come.
I have also taken a trip to Amawbia in anambra state, while I was there, I interacted with our mothers and also encouraged our youths, I made them understand that Biafra is not all about glossy pictures, but our willingness to work together, to build a nation, and to suffer together in troubling times, until we get the nation of our dream.

I am calling on Biafrans, wherever you are, let your voice be heard, not just in arguments, but in your actions, make an impact, no matter how small.

At the moment, I am looking at starting a website, where we will post pictures of our little efforts, even efforts as small as road patching, sharing of books in schools, borehole constructions, educational assistance and the likes, projects that will not be a financial burden to anyone of us. The things we can do for Biafra. For our Land, for our people.

I am also thinking of having a small circle of biafrans on WhatsApp where we can also work on community projects, and commission them, for the glory of Biafra, let the people feel the sun.

I will be happy to have persons who are willing to work with me in these projects, so anyone who is willing should please send me a PM.

The verification process may be very rigorous as we do not want infiltration.

Long live Biafra.
The Sun is risen!

Thank you Brother

God Bless Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by athaboi(f): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
ozy4christ:
i so much hate pple like u..did u ever hear the op talk abt war or violence as he wrote his article? Gosh pple are jst too stupid! Must there be another war before biafra is achieved? Why cant u condem things that need to be condemed, fed govt doesnt hv the right to arrest kanu..jst as u hv the right to talk abt one nigeria because is ur view and u believe in it so also does another person has the right to talk against it if he is not confortable with it. Simple things that need simple comprehesion pple will tend to make it difficult...jst shut up as i knw u r not any whr close to beeing an igbo person

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by athaboi(f): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
I key into ur effort bro! Is a done deal.. Those we lost during biafra war cant jst go like that..we will get this biafra to honour them. Tnx

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2015
ozy4christ:

I forgive you.
I know you are a youth, very young.
I lost family in the war, but the greatest way I can honor them is to put in my effort, best effort, towards biafra's actualization.
We do not call for war, but for self determination.
I have children, I look at them everyday yet I cannot tell what may be of their future in Nigeria. The children of the elites who oppressed us will oppress them? Why do you think Buhari has been travelling everywhere with his son? They are hijacking the future.
At first I thought to leave the country, but that is COWARDICE, I have chosen to stay, and fight for Biafra, for the future of my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Ddonchester:

Guy shut the hell up!!!!! We'll die one day and i'll gladly give my life to get biafra, get that to your skull. Onye ara. Maaaaaaad people

She is our sister, embrace her, and correct her.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one...
This will win souls for Biafra and God oo
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by EasternLion: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2015
When you start the project, or about to start, tell us.

I can donate some amount.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by LajaLaba: 4:58am On Oct 26, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by ozy4christ(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Ddonchester:

simple comment and u just exhibited d trait and character of a mad person,nw who is d mad person?u wil lay ur lyf 2 biafra as if u gave life 2 urself,u shld hv asked urself since dis madness cald biafra,hw many of igbo fathers have publicly declear their stand on biafra?my dear leave biafra alone and face ur future
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by ozy4christ(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
athaboi:
i so much hate pple like u..did u ever hear the op talk abt war or violence as he wrote his article? Gosh pple are jst too stupid! Must there be another war before biafra is achieved? Why cant u condem things that need to be condemed, fed govt doesnt hv the right to arrest kanu..jst as u hv the right to talk abt one nigeria because is ur view and u believe in it so also does another person has the right to talk against it if he is not confortable with it. Simple things that need simple comprehesion pple will tend to make it difficult...jst shut up as i knw u r not any whr close to beeing an igbo person
lol,am pure anambra lady kk,igbotic lady 2 core,but did u see ur mentality?so u think u can get biafra on a platter of Gold?d way and manner dat mr kanu is using shows dat u ppl a dreaming,y did he enterd d country he called a zoo,is dat d way 2 do it?no wönder its just youths dat a making dis biafra noice.bia nwoke,ga kpe ekpere maka agam nihu obodo anyi
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by ozy4christ(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

She is our sister, embrace her, and correct her.
correct who?if he likes let him boil like oil but d truth is dat dia wont be biafra til christ come.get it.lghota go ya ugbua
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by ozy4christ(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I forgive you.
I know you are a youth, very young.
I lost family in the war, but the greatest way I can honor them is to put in my effort, best effort, towards biafra's actualization.
We do not call for war, but for self determination.
I have children, I look at them everyday yet I cannot tell what may be of their future in Nigeria. The children of the elites who oppressed us will oppress them? Why do you think Buhari has been travelling everywhere with his son? They are hijacking the future.
At first I thought to leave the country, but that is COWARDICE, I have chosen to stay, and fight for Biafra, for the future of my kids.
and u think u wil get biafra just like dat?y didnt u ppl get it after d war?and u said u lost ppl and planning 2 loose more abi?even if u ppl make noice frm nw til christ,dia wil be no biafra,those who fought biafia hates 2 hear biafra again because of bitter experience,think about ur childrens future and nt biafra.one Nigeria
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by TechRev: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2015
ozy4christ:
and u think u wil get biafra just like dat?y didnt u ppl get it after d war?and u said u lost ppl and planning 2 loose more abi?even if u ppl make noice frm nw til christ,dia wil be no biafra,those who fought biafia hates 2 hear biafra again because of bitter experience,think about ur childrens future and nt biafra.one Nigeria

Sorry my dear, take it easy is my advice to you. Avoid biafra issue if you are truly Igbo and faint hearted. For your information, the train has left the station.
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2015
ozy4christ:
correct who?if he likes let him boil like oil but d truth is dat dia wont be biafra til christ come.get it.lghota go ya ugbua

We are moving already. Don't be afraid.
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by brize(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice path to go, i have already started my little project, waiting for the website

1 Like

Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by ozy4christ(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We are moving already. Don't be afraid.
TechRev:

Sorry my dear, take it easy is my advice to you. Avoid biafra issue if you are truly Igbo and faint hearted. For your information, the train has left the station.
may God keep us alive and let see he who laugh last,i pity u ppl,dream dat can never be actualize.hahahahaha
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by TechRev: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
ozy4christ:

may God keep us alive and let see he who laugh last,i pity u ppl,dream dat can never be actualize.hahahahaha

No my dear, even if i die in this struggle may my Children and other biafran children be raised in a decent, productive, energized Biafra that respects the right to freedom and expression, that believes in "onulu ube nwanne agbana oso" (Do no flee when you hear the cry of your brethren). I choose to die that my kids and other kids may never see what i have seen or see daily in this Zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Biafrans; A Call To Serve by Uchexxy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
ozy4christ:
think about ur childrens future and nt biafra.
What future do u see for nigeria? remember that a fool at 40 is a fool forever. I'm sure Nigeria is well over 40, so my dear what future do u see?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State News Today: Over 75 Billion Naira Squandared In 18 Months. / Photos: Long Vehicle Falls In Rumuokoro Junction Port Harcourt. / Biafra: We Have Not Suspended Nor Halted Our Peaceful Protests....ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.