Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume (24395 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by chinchong: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
m
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by ionsman: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Dannyset(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Goke7:

so how will the APC senators tell their party leadership that they can't confirm amaechi?

How did they go back to tell their party that they won't go against Saraki as their President?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by bettercreature(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Goke7:
The APC Senators don't have balls at all especially with the way the PDP is using them to play, am seriously waiting to see whether a saraki will have the liver to report back to PMB that amaechi is not confirmed.

Saraki has put himself in very tight corner, he cannot go against his party in soul, PDP and against his party in paper, APC at the same time. He is finished either way and I don't feel sorry for him at all after all I was not with him in the small car he hid himself in the car park from 6am to 10am just because he wanted to be senate President.

We are watching
Exactly its Sarakis judgement day

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

You were in a coma when David Mark overruled all objections to Obanikoro's nomination ... & it's you lots that go about dashing the "hypocrite" title like akara..

Served!!!!!!
If that's the case, I'm still asking you zombies. WHERE IS THE CHANGE?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by SweetSoup(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Dannyset:

You can't boldly and authoritatively say "if all the APC Senators" support Amaechi........remember when some of these APC Senators decided to romance this same PDP to form an alliance against their colleagues in that chamber? Its going to be difficult now to say they will all go together on this.
True which is why i said "if". APC is the majority, unless their is a conflict of interest in this matter, i believe Amaechi will be cleared.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Earthkumy(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
What of in the case where the accused have admitted he's a thief. I quote "we steal because no one stone us" Doesn't common sense teach us to do the needful. Well I realized in Nigeria common sense is not common at all.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by seacoast(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Talk is cheap and cheaper

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Blizzy9ja: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
And when you are in the hallowed chamber you are a senator of the federal republic and not of APC... The constitution u swore to defend is that of Nigeria and not APC

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Dannyset(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
True which is why i said "if". APC is the majority, unless their is a conflict of interest in this matter, i believe Amaechi will be cleared.

I believe so too and I want him screened and cleared too.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria is a Zoo, so because Amaechi is APC he can loot money and still be celebrated with an appointment of a Minister....SMH

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by okonkwo44: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

You were in a coma when David Mark overruled all objections to Obanikoro's nomination ... & it's you lots that go about dashing the "hypocrite" title like akara..

Served!!!!!!

My bro are we in change or continuation era? I tot change means Apc correcting all the flaws of pdp.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Niceiroko: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by kenedy175(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
dave2meek:
F
For Fura
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by ibullem(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
The Senate belong to the Nigeria state and the people they represent for Pete's sake.

Not the thieves in the APC and the PDP.

These guys represent constituencies which some of them will never ever get to visit for the entirety of their tenure.

It's a shame.

They had better get to work and stop bickering about, using the life of ordinary nigerians as pawns in the chess game of theirs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Biggyd2: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Most interesting part is 'the 8th Senate belongs to the All Progressives Congress, APC. grin grin grin.

When you kill yourselves for these guys, do remember that they only think about themselves. They are all the same. According to this man, the Senate belongs to a particular political party , not Nigerians.

If you dey follow-follow, make you open eye...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by blackpanda: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Gbam!

I think PDP are still in denial as to their new status as OPPOSITION! grin
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Goke7: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Dannyset:

How did they go back to tell their party that they won't go against Saraki as their President?
This is how they have put themselves in a tight corner, the APC senators will finally have to tell their party if they are APC members or PDP members. This is the reason Ndume is talking now even though he is not sincere just like Dino Melaye but they all have to make up their mind as to where they belong finally.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by seedorfg(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi my role model

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by blackpanda: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2015
okonkwo44:

My bro are we in change or continuation era? I tot change means Apc correcting all the flaws of pdp.

Am sick of hearing pdp sychophants make this comment. Like because apc promised change then suddenly all the rotten things pdp did are now ok.

Sometimes the best way to "change" someone is to pay them back in their own coins. Otherwise their thick skull will never grasp the extent of their actions grin
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by jonitoz: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
odieegwuooooooooOo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
The same alleged boko haram sponsor that was defeated by Ike Ekweremmadu at the senate election?
if rotimi amaeshit pass this screening I shall give Buahari award of the most corrupt/wicked president in the world

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by olutunde12(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2015
kahal29:
You ve spoken well my able senator.

Illitrates! The Parliament of a country belongs to the people of that country and not any political party either majority or minority. The senate chamber of Nigeria, belongs to the Nigerian people. Thank you, Mr. Bokonduharame!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by ehinmowo: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2015
d indicted drunkard without brain: d senate does not belong to APC or any party. d senate ought to do d will of Nigeria. and if Nigerians rejects Amechi, d senate has no rite to appoints him, including d stupid big mouth-ndume

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by ibullem(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2015
And some idiots will come here cheering these guys. PDP, APC, whatever dafuq they call them.

If the Nigerian senate belongs to them and not us why then did we have to vote before the fools got to the upper chamber.

They could have as well just selected themselves and matched forward to the NASS, carrying bingo tags saying .... Blah blah blah representing APC or PDP constituencies.

Well, not their fault. We are even bigger idiots for voting them in.

undecided

Amechi is their member, fact!!!

But the senate belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians, and not a section of the population.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by 8unit(f): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
the senate adjoi to Nigerians and not APC! Stupid senator! BH Sponsor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP / Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.