Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume (24394 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Gaskia: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Please is this the same Ali Ndume that was standing trial on Boko Haram affairs or is it another?
That is defending the only ex-governor in the history of Nigeria that refused to hand offer to his successor?
That may not handover to his succeeding minister?

If PMB must be supported to fight corruption and defeat Boko Haram, then the likes of Shittu who refused or was scared to publicly condemn BH does not understand and cannot contribute to the focus of the government.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Singingbae(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which allegations and petition, take it to court, not national assembly, when did legislators start doing d work of a judge, that is why we are just laughing u SaTANist, u know nothing, even d saraki is just a big fool for referring d issue to ethic committee in d first place
Haters of the truth!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Singingbae(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

You were in a coma when David Mark overruled all objections to Obanikoro's nomination ... & it's you lots that go about dashing the "hypocrite" title like akara..

Served!!!!!!
Your head like that of Obanikoro. If this how you wanna rule, I fear we re back to PDP's age, you said change? Why don't you correct the anomalies?

Abeg they did it and u wanna do it, no difference, so we should be ready for APC in PDP's clothing?

I fear for people like you, that carries political emotions for head
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by barcaboi(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

You know that is totally untrue, peace loving & well meaning Nigerians don't have any reservations about amaechi

It is the small # that have a problem with buhari that are transferring aggression ...

u get brain padi mi.,I wan be like u when I grow up.....u SERVED dem the bitter pill
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Jetjacky(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Ndume should be educated "the Senate is not owned by pdp but by apc" the Senate is owned by the masses to make binding decisions unbehalf of the masses. Shows how much you regard us
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by modath(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2015
barcaboi:

u get brain padi mi.,I wan be like u when I grow up.....u SERVED dem the bitter pill

Thank you & God bless. smiley
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Skybee1(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Singingbae:
So is your member now means all allegations and petitions are not necessary!!!!!

Scammed!!!!

now i no hw dull n brainless ds so call majority leda is,r u tryin to tell nigerianz dt bcoz Amaechi is an Apc member n dts y he is above d law?n mst nat pasd tru due processes? imagin hw stupid ds so call scam party simz to b,u foolz r jst so annoyin,screen dt so call Amaechi criminal n conclude dt ur party corruption tlk is all lies n witch huntin
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Skybee1(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2015
PRYCE:
So it's about their parties and not about Nigerians?

pliz ask dem dts stl d question i was askin sinz
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by SweetSoup(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2015
wiseoneking:
but he is a corrupt man like fashold. Shame to apc, pdp is the one restraining and fighting them against nominating a known corrupt man just because buhari wants to COMPENSATE HIM FOR USING RIVERS STATE TO FUND HIS CAMPAING. Buhari is a SCAM
Yes he may be corrupt but that is for the court to decide. Why is Amaechi the only southern former governor being accused by PDP members? what about Uduaghan and the likes? If Buhari is a scam after 5 month in office because he nominated Amaechi, what should we call Jonathan who had obanikoro, kashamu and the likes in his cabinet? Let us see how this so called corrupt ministers perform under Buhari before crucifying them. We gave PDP 16 years (Jonathan 5 years) and we've seen the result, 5 month is way too short for us to condemn or discredit an government.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by Singingbae(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Skybee1:

now i no hw dull n brainless ds so call majority leda is,r u tryin to tell nigerianz dt bcoz Amaechi is an Apc member n dts y he is above d law?n mst nat pasd tru due processes? imagin hw stupid ds so call scam party simz to b,u foolz r jst so annoyin,screen dt so call Amaechi criminal n conclude dt ur party corruption tlk is all lies n witch huntin
They said change, nd they ain't changing from the previous administrations............

Is not they strongest, no the fittest that survives, but the one subject to change
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by frankyychiji(f): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
Amaechi will be screened and cleared, he sacrificed so much for APC even in the face of uncertainty of victory. He fought against forces in the presidency, the security agencies, and probably would be out of the country had Jonathan won reelection. He may not last as a minister but he will be a minister under this govt.
What exactly is your point @bolded
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by SweetSoup(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
frankyychiji:
What exactly is your point @bolded
My point is that Buhari may sack him if the allegations against him are proven to be true in a court of law.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by frankyychiji(f): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
My point is that Buhari may sack him if the allegations against him are proven to be true in a court of law.
You mean Buhari will sack the chief financier of his campaign? Tell me something else joor...
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by SweetSoup(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
frankyychiji:
You mean Buhari will sack the chief financier of his campaign? Tell me something else joor...
May sack him, and yes Buhari can sack anybody found to be corrupt by a court of law. What makes you think Amaechi was his chief financier? We had most of the northern state, 3 of 5 western state, Imo and River state supporting APC so how is he the chief financier again. If you have any document to back this up please share.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by drnoel: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Unblockable:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/pdp-senators-cant-stop-amaechi-ndume/#top

pls someone should tell this thief that the senate does not belong to either APC or PDP but to the nigerian people cos its the owner Nigerians that would hold them accountable when they mess up.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by frankyychiji(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
May sack him, and yes Buhari can sack anybody found to be corrupt by a court of law. What makes you think Amaechi was his chief financier? We had most of the northern state, 3 of 5 western state, Imo and River state supporting APC so how is he the chief financier again. If you have any document to back this up please share.
Go and watch the event of his book launch shortly after the elections. John oyegun said that much at the event.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by frankyychiji(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
SweetSoup:
Go and watch the event of his book launch shortly after the elections. John oyegun said that much at the event. It was a lengthy thread here on NL. Search for it.
Re: Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume by SincereBigot: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Auctions2015:
K
scammmer alerttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar / EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.