Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

High Rate Of Oil And Gas Seminar By Supreme Nigeria(charles Marcello) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / High Rate Of Oil And Gas Seminar By Supreme Nigeria(charles Marcello) (687 Views)

My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing / We Are Buying Itunes Card At The Rate Of 360/dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Oil And Gas Seminar By Supreme Nigeria(charles Marcello) by Moojo: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2015
There is this company called supreme nigeria who claims to be into oil and gas as well as mining.
There is also this guy called charles marcello who claims to be a representative of the aformentioned company who have been going around the major cities in nigeria holding oil and gas seminars.I heard their advert on the radio,and I paid #3000 for the seminar.at the seminar we were told many things I can't write now coz of time.what I am worried about is that charles marcelo told us that for one to patner with the company called supreme(www.supremenigeria.com) he/she must pay #55,000. I checked out their website and what I saw was "oops,this site is under construction"
I also googled the company to know if I could lay my hands on something satisfactory but I found none.Just today,I turned on my radio and the same guy was doing the same advert for a seminar to be held on the 24th of this month in the same venue. Pls I need you guy's help. I need someone who has attended the seminar before and is doing the oil and gas business to help me confirm the authencity of charles marcello and the company he represents.let's all join hands together to expose both online and offline frauds. Pls this is urgent. I know I can count on you guys. may God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Worst Security Posture Since Existence / Management Lessons From The HEN: A Must Read. / Nigerian Newpaper Headlines For 20/02/2016 Via Firstladynaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.