Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lagos Worst Security Posture Since Existence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Worst Security Posture Since Existence (678 Views)

Christmas Special – See In Pictures How [santa Claus] Came Into Existence / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Photo: See Shocking Pictures Of Trees Having Sexual Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Worst Security Posture Since Existence by generalj1(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2015
hello all,

i believe some people spoken will disagree with me but I can not help but notice that nowadays since Ambode has been voted as governor of Lagos state, the things that remind me and mostly everyone i have spoken with of our governor are either incessant unchallenged and unresolved armed robberies and also our governor either clubbing or taking pictures up and down.

its now a norm that at least 7 out of every 30 people will be robbed daily either in their homes or en-route to work or home after work.

everyday, at least someone in an office will call in late or not coming to work because he/she has been robbed either overnight or while going home yesterday or while coming this morning.

so far, no state of emergency on security, no public address by governor, no mandate given to lagos state commissioner of police.

now, robbers rob unchallenged without fear.

today, an entire church was held hostage by robbers that took over 2 hour to rob all members that came for vigil from around 4.30 am till way past 6 am.

robbers will raid gloriously on Alapere to Ogudu road while there is a police post less than 100 meters away.

robbers will gather at street junctions with those women selling local gins from kiosks for hours to observe law abiding citizens and strategise how to rob them.

robbers will now rob over 10 houses for hours, the bloody 767 and 121 will be called and nothing would happen.

imagine that.

in my own opinion, this is the worst state of security of this state and lagos state is the most unsecured state to live in Nigeria as at today. this is a sharp decline from the way it was during Fashola era who was even erecting and maintaining street light with state IPP to promote night live.

I believe that Nigerians have shown clearly that we can peacefully reject what we dont want with the last presidential election.

if Ambode remains insensitive to the suffering of the same people that voted him in, then we shall soon put our power to use next election.

have you noticed that there are more policemen in VI, lekki, falomo, park view side than the rest of lagos.

does that mean that others that constitute the rest of 99 % of lagos are irrelevant?
Re: Lagos Worst Security Posture Since Existence by generalj1(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians / Meet The Youngest CEO Of A Company,who Is Also A Hacker @ Age 9yrs With Photos / Yorubas And Nupe People Clash During Tribal Unrest In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.