Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) (28703 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by mrpatozky(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Puff puff can cause fight sha...
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Caliph69: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
deathmen12:
hanger and grudge, my grandmum once told me never to delibrate mch on d bad things or bad words pple use on, so that my hrt wil nt be pollut with evil, let go of dat grudge nd mve on, learn to over look somethings.

Does h-factor affect in writing too?
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by mkoabiola: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some neighbours are devil
Show me ur neighbour n I will tel u who u are?
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
God help me
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
What a pity. This is terrible. embarassed
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Kollyman: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some women behave like say an their head NEPA dey generate electricity.

Shebi their eyes don clear abi?
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by emilyone(f): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
This guy above me deserve to be banned, spamming every thread with his rubbish advert.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by bigtt76(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some women sha. You're pregnant and you still de go fight another woman. Or she nor know say na her weak point the woman go exploit to win.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by raayah(f): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
GistStory:
Women are now more like THUGS; committing blunders here and there. God help me with a better woman that wouldn't attempt cutting off ma prick sad

Why are you generalizing!?
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by paix(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
So many negative stories from Lagos these days.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by leonivas: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some people are just too wicked to be humans.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by ikombe: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
GistStory:
Women are now more like THUGS; committing blunders here and there. God help me with a better woman that wouldn't attempt cutting off ma prick sad
Amen oh grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Two wrongs can neva make a right... Wat a sad tale. May God help us in this country
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by ebiproperties(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
That woman get luck no be me I will mix acid with hot oil and pour it all over her body she's mad
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Etizz: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
The moment u notice u are pregnant, u just have to be extra careful... RIP to d unborn child.....
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by iomoge2(f): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by QueenEdna(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Haba, dt Iya daniel is worse than d devil aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ a menance to the society. She shud be locked away for life.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by fresherdanU: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rage, anger, no one can recognize its source.
only a foolish pregnant woman will still look for trouble despite the fact that u know ur hormones are ticking.

now she is the one in pain, wailing and having tantrum.

wish her quick recovery. and I hope she sees trouble and run next time she has to live with neighbors.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by tinafix: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
patient pays. imagine all the destructions now
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by fresherdanU: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
chizmorgan:
Yoruba=witchcraft

your username speaks volume. now that illiterates know how to switch on and off a mobile phone, they also won't think before writing.

if Yoruba =witch then Igbo = ritualist
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Sunseeker: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Iya Daniel was RELEASED on Bail.
okay...
just another day in Violent Nigeria....
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
W.i.c.k.e.d.n.e.s.s...wish d px recovery asap
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Redlyn: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think even more critical than the lost pregnancy, as she will have many more, is her permanent disfigurement.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by EmagNig(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Enangson:
Blame Buhari

u knw sey na buhari carry oil bath am na.. Mtcheww

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by CharlyNick: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
too badtoo badtoo bad
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Allansmith: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
God have mercy...Poverty is a sin..
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by andyanders: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
That Iya Daniel should be sent to prison for murder.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by nnekaud7: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
nawa ooo just becus of 900 naira,ppl are so heartless
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by fpeter(f): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
She also walked with some difficulty as her sister, who said her picture should not be taken,

yet you took it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking / NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students / Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.