Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) (28686 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by love2nicee: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Chiwendu Nwobodo, the 25-year-old woman who was bathed with hot groundnut oil by a neighbour in the Surulere area of Lagos over N900, has lost her two-month-old pregnancy.

Her husband, Chigozie, told PUNCH Metro that his wife had also developed complications as her left ear was now oozing pus.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect, Iya Daniel, had been re-arrested and detained at the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

Our correspondent had reported that Chiwendu and Iya Daniel, who were neighbours, lived on Ogbomosho Street, Ijesha, in the Surulere area.

They were said to have had a disagreement during which Chiwendu reportedly kicked away some balls of puff-puff belonging to the suspect.

Iya Daniel allegedly demanded N900 for the damage, which the victim’s husband promised to pay.

However, after returning from work on the evening of the fateful day, the airport worker was said to have gone to the toilet.

She was reportedly coming out when Iya Daniel accosted her and emptied a pail of hot groundnut oil on her.

She was subsequently rushed to the hospital and placed on admission.

The suspect was arrested by policemen from the Ijesha division, but was later released on bail.

Chigozie told PUNCH Metro at the SDCI on Wednesday that his wife had lost her first pregnancy.

He said, “She developed complications and started losing blood from her private parts. We were advised to do a scan, and the result showed that she had lost the baby.

“We were advised to take her to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital. The doctors said they will have to flush her system to remove the remains of the baby. They also prescribed some drugs to her.

“I am sad because it was supposed to be our first child. We have been married since May 2014 and we were happy when our family doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. But now that she has lost it. I am angry because Iya Daniel caused it.”

Our correspondent observed that the victim’s right ear was discharging white fluids, while some parts of her face had peeled off.

She also walked with some difficulty as her sister, who said her picture should not be taken, helped her to the door.

When our correspondent asked how she was doing, she simply said she was getting better.

It was, however, learnt that Chiwendu rarely slept as she always felt pains all over her body.

Chigozie said she wanted the suspect charged for the injury on his wife and the lost of the pregnancy.

“This is murder. I want the law to take its full course in this case,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-scalded-with-hot-oil-loses-pregnancy/

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by INTROVERT(f): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2015
cry
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2015
What was Iya Daniel thinking..
Her anger allowed her heat up the oil, the anger allowed her carry it and waited for her "prey" and that same thing told her to pour it without her conscience intervening..
Anger = Witchcraft

37 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by deathmen12: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2015
anger and grudge, my grandmum once told me never to delibrate mch on d bad things or bad words pple use on, so that my hrt wil nt be pollut with evil, let go of dat grudge nd mve on, learn to over look somethings.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by ijustdey: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
seems women have taken monopoly of violence now

lalasticlala......

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by MrAboki: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
This comment has been deleted for containing tribally charged contents

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Bonapart(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why no discretion advice
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by itsIYKE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ehyaa.....why u kick the madam puff puff na

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by GistStory(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Women are now more like THUGS; committing blunders here and there. God help me with a better woman that wouldn't attempt cutting off ma prick sad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by confamgist237: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmm

New scammer detect on Nairaland

New Blogger Please Beware Of this moniker Purfekt his a scammer.. He will promise to get u twitter follwer but all na scam... Please beware ooo
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Reekadict04: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Too bad
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Blame Buhari
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Intendy: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some animals are meant to be pet while other should live in the zoo.
MRS WOMAN WHERE DO YOU BELONG?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is very saddened that the duo gotta learn their lesson in a very bad manner. If na me be their husband na to abandon the both with their fate and move on with my life. Awon oniranu thinking life is all about violence and jagidijagan.
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Michellla(f): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bad News Everywhere Today angry
God Help Us
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by dave2meek(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Its a pity
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by menabae(f): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
embarassed too bad
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by HonourablePomk: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sad
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked shocked now her face will never remain d same again!!! cry **chai i hate fighting mehnn cheesy
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by chizmorgan: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba=witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by TeamSimple(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
chizmorgan:
Yoruba=witchcraft
E-goat

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by deramarks(f): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sometin else is behind diz wickedness #devil is a bad man

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mheeennn
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by demarc001: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
WWE
Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by imsuboi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
The heart of (wo)man is wicked

These "Sophisticated" people sha, always backward in the dealings. undecided

That's how one of then was defecating on third mainland bridge in broad daylight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
love2nicee:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-scalded-with-hot-oil-loses-pregnancy/

so amazing how this world was made, I wonder if God is a woman......
I give it to women. I can authoritatively say that women will be d cause of third world war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Men, Aged 70 Years, 65 Years And 58 Years Rape15-year-old Girl / Community President General Assassinated In Imo. Graphic Photos / Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.