Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone (38856 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe In Skin-tight Ensembles (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by fwwins(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:
Blackberry passport for #350 000 Madam gimme 85K I go get the same phone for you on Ebay. But this woman disgraced herself, even Airforce 1 that lost his IPHONE6+ to robbers and they cut his hand with axe didn't go to police, ;

I'm surprised too

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by samsiko1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
NA WA
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Airforce1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:
Blackberry passport for #350 000 Madam gimme 85K I go get the same phone for you on Ebay. But this woman disgraced herself, even Airforce 1 that lost his IPHONE6+ to robbers and they cut his hand with axe didn't go to police, ;

SmartMugu:

When did robbers cut Airforce1's hand with axe? Never heard that story. So, Airforce1 only has one hand now? Chai, see what PDP has caused.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by carboblanko(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
tongue
PuciPrince : embarassedost=39235561:
I think i will create a scene too assuming i ve my nudes on the phone.

Anyway i didnt say i keep nudes ooo

And i didnt say she keep nudes ooo

I was just assuming. lipsrsealed
tongue tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
deathmen12:
using a phone worth 370k, nd in her area ther re pple whom cldnt pay school fees of 25k
I don't really seem to understand you people that think like these,she worked for her money,they should work for theirs too..am sure if you were in her shoes,you would be worse..BAD BELLE.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Lagrage(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:

I don't think money grow on trees
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by gidjah(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
lipsrsealed angry
hyfr:
ohh Jesus,!!, how can the enemy do this to our own dearest airforce 1??his hands cut off just like that ?!!hahahahahaahboihohoho, hhehehhehehhehegrh! grin
hyfr:
ohh Jesus,!!, how can the enemy do this to our own dearest airforce 1??his hands cut off just like that ?!!hahahahahaahboihohoho, hhehehhehehhehegrh!
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Airforce1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
gidjah:
lipsrsealed angryohh Jesus,!!, how can the enemy do this to our own dearest airforce 1??his hands cut off just like that ?!!hahahahahaahboihohoho, hhehehhehehhehegrh! ;Dohh Jesus,!!, how can the enemy do this to our own dearest airforce 1??his hands cut off just like that ?!!hahahahahaahboihohoho, hhehehhehehhehegrh!

My hands are intact o
Lmaoo cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Abm4real: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
She be broke asshole, the shop that she claimed she run can not even pay rent.
steffans:
370k and she dey Para

I thot actors are loaded

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:
Air force na fake'e fall my hand sha.+ e wasint attack by robbers..The same photos e uploaded in dix new thread were d ones e uploaded about ben bitten by dog last year november in his thread..#Evn d ambulance pic..#
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:
Air force na fake'e fall my hand sha.+ e wasint attack by robbers..The same photos e uploaded in dix new thread were d ones e uploaded about ben bitten by dog last year november in his thread..#Evn d ambulance pic..#

Airforce created a thread showing us pictures
about the injuries he sustained when assaulted by
robbers and all his valuable collected..
https://www.nairaland.com/2678511/photos-
injuries-sustained-robbery-attack
The same Airforce1 created a thread in 2014 that
he was bitten by a dog.. He has deleted the
pictures from the thread and changed the topic but
u can get the truth from the comments
https://www.nairaland.com/2009291/error
Ain't beefing your success tho, but all am tryna let
u knw is for u to be yourself and stop living a fake life..#

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Anybody that thinks its wrong for mercy to file a case against that lazy thief is also a theif too...if you aren't a theif,may you experience a scenerio whereby your most expensive valuables are stolen,am preety sure by then,you are gon know how it feels when you loose something special
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by fresherdanU: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:

I get ur point, really I do. but the difference here is the alleged thief got caught. the robbers weren't.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by mikolo80: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:
how did she disgrace herself
if you don't know what to do with money, that's your choice
she helped rid society of a criminal that May graduate to killing or raping you and you're here displaying massive ignorance.
you Nigerians let everything slide and yet wonder why our country remains like this
in Yankee where ppl are killing themselves to get visa they go after small crooks before they become big ones
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Allansmith: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
englishmart:
too many broke celebrities these days
Who says blackberry passport is valued at 370k.
With that amount, I will get her 3 brand new blackberry passports.

Or a plot of Land in some parts od Lasgidi...is it not the same hello and hi this my samsung R220 can do?
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by ExInferis(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
And anytime i say una celebs live a fake life full of lies, people would resist. BB Passport for 370k? Kai, the judge sef must be a fool.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by faithfulme: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
bb passport on jumia is just 120,000 but bought mine just 2weeks ago in Dubai for an equivalent of just 98,000.

she should just forgive the guy because she is more than that
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Lancier(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by alaskido(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
This actress no dey shame. She hire lawyer because of 370K phone.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by beautifulage(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
BlackBerry passport is nt. Up to dat amoount na y r we lieing for Africa but she has d rite to vex it's her hard earn money moreover der r fings she may neve recover frm d fone even if she gets a new one but d fone is nt up to 370 na pls
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Missmossy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Is this news??

I reserve further comments cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Missmossy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Is this news??

I reserve further comments cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by tobititus167: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chanchit:
Lmao! Its worth charging someone to court for sha, cos the cost of the phone fit buy you a car or a plot of land.
Lawyers sef dey try, so I go suffer pass through law school finish only to defend a phone stealing thief, Abegi na people like Saraki and Akpabio I go dey look for.
you are truely leader. stealing flow in your vein
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by danakins(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
In falz voice gentry u can lie for africa.......BB passport 370k?...............I'm sure the lawyer and the judge are fools.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerians and their wrong value system. She did the right thing joor!
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by dayojags10(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
370k for passport?, abi no be same passport wey my nigga buy for about 110k?, broke celebrities....

between, e sure me say her nude pics they inside the phone
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Babe2sure(f): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mercy Aigbe being a screamer would have screamed herself to near stupor over the phone.
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Edwinsucks(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Came here to check the phone that worth 370k. angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:29am On Oct 23, 2015
She probably has some private content in the phone....one chancing...lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by SHYPMATE: 3:46am On Oct 23, 2015
A new startup - www.shypmate.com based in the U.S and built by a Nigerian and Ghanian team has come up with an ingenious way for people in Nigeria to save Money on shipping when they shop at their favorite US stores.

They are supporting stores like Amazon, H&M, Zara, Christian Louboutin Gucci and hundreds more. For those who want to buy stuff, you can place your request on their site (www.shypmate.com) and they will connect you with someone who is traveling to Nigeria to bring your item back for you.

For those skeptical people who might wonder what happens if you Never get your item- they will reimburse you and take it up with the traveler.

If you are traveling to Nigeria you can easily make $50 - $300 just by taking stuff that people buy from these stores for the them.

We are currently supporting orders only from Abuja right now. Opening up to other Nigerian states and African countries soon! Look out for your city.

Signup NOW to be a traveler or to purchase an item on www.shypmate.com.

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by SSkillzzz(m): 3:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Sijo01:
What's she doing with 350k phone?
which kine question be this 1 bayi??
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by finesthaykay(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Even brand new gold plated passport is not sold for #370,000,So who's fooling who...
hyfr:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.