Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding (38850 Views)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by teebiggs(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Peter Okoye for the First time shares a pic of his dad with himself and Dangote at his wedding.
What a resemblance...

http://enquizzle..com/2013/11/peter-okoye-reveals-photo-of-his-dad.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by nickz(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2013
cool smiley smiley can't trace much resemblance tho' embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ajasa4link: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2013
seen
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Thank God cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ifoundmyperfect: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
This Dangote of a man is just too humble
When I become a billionaire in the near future, may i not lose my humility

BTW, Mazi Okoye has got good looking sons. Guess they stole their looks from their mum.
Certainly not Mazi Okoye.. tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by rozayx5(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
nickz: cool smiley smiley can't trace much resemblance tho' embarassed

visit your eye doctor soon cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by olorunthobby(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by olumaxi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
And dis also made frontpage?..naaaiirraallannndy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by livingstoneony(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
y dem dey squeeze Mr dangote na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by instinctg(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dangote amazes me with his humility

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by shegzi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
God see the man i will be competing in the nearest future the one at the middle yes that one.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Ghadafy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ladyflavour(f): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=ifoundmyperfect]This Dangote of a man is just too humble

BTW, Mazi Okoye has got good looking sons. Guess they stole their looks from their mum.
Certainly not Mazi Okoye.. tongue tongue tongue[/quote. It shows that u kn nothing of beauty. Comparing an old man to a young man. My eyes tell me dat d old man was handsome in his younger days......

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
ifoundmyperfect: This Dangote of a man is just too humble

Certainly not Mazi Okoye.. tongue tongue tongue

You have no idea how Dangote has negatively affected the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Gwekzy: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mhen d man dey look somtin else b4 dey snap d photo....4rm d look u can tell he was saying 'Ukwu'.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by homesteady(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Cool!
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Humble lik the pope.btw peter nd dad make sense
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ohisola(f): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lol wat hapen? Not many comments on dis thread, abi una don also tire 4 dis wedding mata undecided

NL knows hw to feed u wit a story until u become fed up grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by BE811APP: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Seen!!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
So Peter's dad graced the occassion but how come
it was rumoured that his family was not in support of the marriage undecided?
People sha... sad?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
And who said the family didn't give their blessings in the marriage? What more do u want, wen his dad was wit him n he looks happy! Even if it's true dat Jude doesn't support the union, he's not gonna stay wit dem in their matrimonial home! Wot do u expect a man to do wit a lady dat already have 2 kids 4 him? Peter can transform his wife 4rm whom she is to who he wants her to be!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
very handsome old man. can easily pass for a carribean or black american man. he dont look african

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by anselm791(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Any ties btw Danbaba and the Okoyes?
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
If I hear say no be photoshop be this... angryIf I hear say no be photoshop be this...
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by kingthreat(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
instinctg: Dangote amazes me with his humility

Nonsense. When you see Dangote for poor man wedding?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Ijebaby(f): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Money answereth all things. When u've got money u dine with kings & princes, na so e bi. whoever is comparing an old man and his young soon needs to be at d psychiatrist hospital, let ur head be checked wella!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Ijebaby(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sorry, young son
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Coldfeet(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=lady flavour][/quote] I agree with you. Could be angle the pix is taken from! Mazi Okoye is good looking.
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by nickz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
rozayx5:

visit your eye doctor soon cool
thanks a bunch angry angry angry angry
Matthew 7:3-5 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by obua: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

You have no idea how Dangote has negatively affected the Nigerian economy.

How is Dangote affecting the Nigerian economy negatively ?He is also affecting about 15 african countries negatively He is even looking to invest in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Dangote is an Africa modern business messiah. He is creating jobs, factories etc. People have traded for donkey years without thinking about investment in factories

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ijbeauty(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
P square's dad:O ? My first tym of hearing abt d man. Tot he was dead. #sorry oo, I didn't mean anytin negavtive# It has alwyz bin d mum on news headline.
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dangote.......kai!......... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Flaunts Stylish & Fresh Look In New Photos / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.