Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! (42350 Views)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by darlenese(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
flightz:
to enlighten you

Ganitor
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by flightz(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
darlenese:

Ganitor
Janitor! Nothin like what u type
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by darlenese(f): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
flightz:
Janitor! Nothin like what u type

Janitor

Spelling error
Chaft
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by flightz(f): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
darlenese:

Janitor
Spelling error Chaft
are u high?
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by Pzone: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Shut up your mouth

This is a very irresponsible mindset

Must government do everything for you ?

How much do you collect as salary Nothing less than 250k How much is mattress Maybe 5k
How much is pillow Maybe 1k

Can't you afford that
May your greed not kill you earlier

Ode
You, your father & your entire generation are ode.
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by chiboy11(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2015
He told u d truth,for posting this here ure just greedy and stupid, how much wil it cost u from ur salary to buy foam n pillow , bury ur head in shame
Pzone:
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by Pzone: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
chiboy11:
He told u d truth,for posting this here ure just greedy and stupid, how much wil it cost u from ur salary to buy foam n pillow , bury ur head in shame
Na waa o, all this misdirected hate from a frustrated fella.

There's no doubt there are things we contributed money to fix. But while trying to be a hero, if I was spending all my money while in UDUTH (A federal govt. hospital with a CMD, thats gets allocation from the FG) to fix all the their problems, despite working tirelessly to contribute my own quota to humankind by service, I will be in debt by now. I guess guys that work in banks use their money to buy new chairs when the one they're using is bad They also fix their computers, A.C, toilets with their salary. Policemen contribute their salary to renovate their station or repair their vehicle? Teachers too contribute their salary to fix their classroom desk/chair/blackboard for the proprietor?

But a doctor must use his salary to sustain a govt hospital? Having a decent bed in a call room which is basic is too much to ask for Now who is the stupid one? At some point you will need to get a "brain transplant" cos the one you're carrying around on your head is filled with poo.
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by chiboy11(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Shut up ur mouth n bury ur self in shame, comon bed n pillo 5k is wat u can't aford, shame on u
Pzone:
Na waa o, all this misdirected hate from a frustrated fella.

There's no doubt there are things we contributed money to fix. But while trying to be a hero, if I was spending all my money while in UDUTH (A federal govt. hospital with a CMD, thats gets allocation from the FG) to fix all the their problems, despite working tirelessly to contribute my own quota to humankind by service, I will be in debt by now. I guess guys that work in banks use their money to buy new chairs when the one they're using is bad They also fix their computers, A.C, toilets with their salary. Policemen contribute their salary to renovate their station or repair their vehicle? Teachers too contribute their salary to fix their classroom desk/chair/blackboard for the proprietor?

But a doctor must use his salary to sustain a govt hospital? Having a decent bed in a call room which is basic is too much to ask for Now who is the stupid one? At some point you will need to get a "brain transplant" cos the one you're carrying around on your head is filled with poo.
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by igboboy3(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
chiboy11:
Shut up ur mouth n bury ur self in shame, comon bed n pillo 5k is wat u can't aford, shame on u

STOP BEING DAFT!!!
Share 100 naira recharge card online first before calling 5k common

3 Likes

Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm sure if the call room is filled with cobweb, people will still say, "THE GOVERNMENT NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT"
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by firstolalekan(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pzone:
Thunder fire you career and your entire generation

Oloriburuku
Fake lying abortion doctor

F00L
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by firstolalekan(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
chiboy11:
Dont mind the daft f00l (Pzone)
calling himself a doctor

VERY IRRESPONSIBLE M0RON
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by Pzone: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2015
firstolalekan:

Thunder fire you career and your entire generation

Oloriburuku
Fake lying abortion doctor

F00L
You can never get to where I am, no one in your generation. The only place where you can talk to me like that is ONLINE! In real life, people like you & your father wash my car.
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by chiboy11(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Pple wash ur car n yet u can't aford just bed n pilo 5k,I doubt if ure realy a genuine doctor, re u sure ure not a herbal doctor cuse u look dam broke,hunger n frustration re tellng in this ur silly write up,shame on u
Pzone:
You can never get to where I am, no one in your generation. The only place where you can talk to me like that is ONLINE! In real life, people like you & your father wash my car.
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by Pzone: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
chiboy11:
Pple wash ur car n yet u can't aford just bed n pilo 5k,I doubt if ure realy a genuine doctor, re u sure ure not a herbal doctor cuse u look dam broke,hunger n frustration re tellng in this ur silly write up,shame on u
You need to move on. The thread has achieved its aim, It made front page and people were informed about the neglect of Doctors' welfare @ UDUTH A&E. Concerned authorities might have seen this and probably started looking into solving the problem.

If you understood how the Emergency units in many Nigerian teaching hospitals function, you'll know that many at times, Doctors on Residency/Postgraduate training rotate temporarily through it as well as other departments. They can't start buying mattresses, pillows or other things for all the lacking departments that they'll only rotate through just briefly, when they might have already contributed (especially financially) in some ways in setting up their own primary departmental call rooms.

Anyways, the thread isn't about who or who can't afford mattresses/the cost of mattresses and pillows but to expose the state of doctors welfare in that hospital.

I'm in a very good mood today - great news here & there (I don't mean APC vs PDP news), so I'll let your insult pass. I understand why many peope get easily frustrated these days & become aggressive over nothing, fuel scarcity majorly. Heard its even worsening by the day, may God help us.

HAS FG STARTED EMPLOYING HERBALISTS? Just hearing this from Chiboy11, someone should please confirm this, I have someone who might be interested! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by firstolalekan(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
Pzone:
[/s]
lol!
What a senseless retardd.
So because you're doing your houseman-ship in the hospital, you think you have arrived? cheesy grin grin grin
May thunder strike you down there, you fuckheadd dolt.
How much is your salary 130 -180k per month And you think you're making money
Wretched dolt!
Ordinary 5k mattress you can not afford and you're making mouth. Buhari must provide everything for you undecided After going to a public school for free, you still want to be spoon-fed OLORIBURUKU angry
RUBBISH!
Continue sleeping on the bedbug infested mattress.
Bloody Bastardd animal! angry
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by chiboy11(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
That Pzone guy is just a fool,Wen I open d tread I was hoping to se a dilapidated hospital not knowng its common bed n pilo honestly dis guy s a joke,am sure he s nt even a doctor if not he won't come here wit such a trash cuse if I am even paid 20k a month notin stop me 4rm buying ordinary foam,I suspect dis guy s a herbal doctor n works in a bush,doctor my ass
Re: Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! by Pzone: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
These two rabid dogs are barking again. You both should get a life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs. / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.