Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Former President Obasanjo's Servants Lived At The Villa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Former President Obasanjo's Servants Lived At The Villa. (690 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan And Wife At The Villa Chapel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Former President Obasanjo's Servants Lived At The Villa. by OneNaija(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2009
“One of the servants sitting down on the bed of his one room apartment. You can see the entire apartment in this shot.”

I can see the entire tiny room but an apartment, hell No! Do you see a bed? Methinks, I can only see one flattened mattress and a few scruffy looking clothes. I can also see one tired, scared looking boy terrified to death. Emaciated and severely depressed, cowering in a corner. What I don't get is why this poor kid's picture had to make the presidential album? Come to think of it, he gets to share space with the likes of Bill Clinton and George Bush or doesn't he? And what's with this "one of our servants, " stuff? I would be ashamed of anyone whose domestic help looked like that! The picture of that boy tells a deep story that goes to the root of the malaise Nigeria is afflicted with; a malaise that flows forth from the kind of leaders that can reduce youths to the type on showing here, courtesy Dare Obasanjo, and please put some drapes on that window! Geez!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Wish There Is No Death What Would The World Have Turn Into? / Plateau Insists Deported Fulani Were Aliens / Soludo Is The Best Thing To Have Happenned To Nigeria-senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.