Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

2 Year Old Boy At Risk Of Infection After Chewing Used Condom With Wafer- Newsta - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Year Old Boy At Risk Of Infection After Chewing Used Condom With Wafer- Newsta (627 Views)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Year Old Boy At Risk Of Infection After Chewing Used Condom With Wafer- Newsta by Newstac: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Credits to www.thehealthprof.com

A 2-year-old boy in Russia is undergoing testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) after he ate a packaged wafer that had part of a used condom in it.

Central European News (CEN) reported that Rayaz Khakimullin, of Kazan, in central Russia, had been eating his favorite snack when his mother noticed something else in his mouth. She demanded that he spit it out then was horrified to discover he had been chewing part of a condom that had been used.

“I am very concerned about my son’s health,” Guzel Khakimullin, Rayaz’s mother, told CEN. “It is disheartening how a package of sweets can contain something like that.”

Authorities aren’t sure how the condom got into the packaged food. Guzel is demanding that all of the company’s products be recalled because the rest of the condom could be in other wafer packages.

"This can happen to any other kid,” she told the news website. “I want to do as much as I can to prevent it."

CEN did not report the brand of the wafer, but 'The Health Prof' strongly believe that the company would be prosecuted and those involved be brought to justice.

I hereby use this medium to advice parents to be mindful of what their kids eat and also make that extra effort to ensure that what they take in is safe to consume.

Newstac.com is a tech-based site that is dedicated to bringing you the latest technology news and updates around the globe with its exciting features and categories to choose from. Visit us at www.newstac.com

1 Share

Re: 2 Year Old Boy At Risk Of Infection After Chewing Used Condom With Wafer- Newsta by marshalcarter: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2015
shocked ohboi......eeeeeeeeh.....it foreign naaa so all their tinz are fresh....cheesy

Had it been its in 9ja....mehn...I cnt say lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Things To Know About Your Period / How To Get Rid Of Excessive Sweating On The Face / Natural Ways You Can Cure Acne And Pimples With Foodstuff Found In Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.