Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife (22999 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
That guy looks like Joseph1832, one of the ugliest APC supporter I've ever seen in my life grin

Watch him come at me now like a rabid dog. grin
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Michellla(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
sad
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Intendy: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
next they should give her to eat it
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Millz404(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Eya...dat all i av to say
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] How does it affect the rise of unemployment rate in Nigeria
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
huche:
Na wa oo, stale news: the ear must hv grown back

cheesy cheesy cheesy Might sound almost the same ooo. Na ear no b hair dem cut off.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by deramarks(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
deramarks:
Dis tin happened in ma area sha lolzz itz funny sha. Madam tigress
. Y re my always puttin sha sef...oya I have quote masef don't. Even tink ov quoting me
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Dagoma: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
But is there any difference between single mother and prostitute
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
deramarks:
. Y re my always puttin sha sef...oya I have quote masef don't. Even tink ov quoting me
Lol
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
deramarks:

ok. we wnt quote you sha
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by nikkiking(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy the guy self dull.

She tied he's hand

Him for struggle and take the knife from her undecided undecided.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
End time things
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by mystical109(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na dem
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by olaola3250: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
blood money,she should be watched carefully

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by dapsonlou(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
I want to take this Opportunity to Apologise to All Igbo People. When I saw the headline, I was already saying how mean Igbo Women are, only to find out the Perpetrator is a Yoruba Woman. I Hope you all find it in your Heart to forgive me. Ps. This Apology is for Igbo Women only.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by deramarks(f): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
PuciPrince:

ok. we wnt quote you sha
. Y now quote me nawa oo
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
deramarks:
. Y now quote me nawa oo

I didnt quote you nah. Didnt i say so in my response?
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Holuwakemmy16(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
May be d man think say na ponmo lol
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Costa2000(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Why do this same set of people always falls victim of bad occurrence. Truly the Ibos are cursed!
Gerraraaaaa hia menh, in Igbo si ebea puo.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by harry509: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
iloriolushola:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/22/woman-cuts-off-neigbours-ear-with-table-knife/

south wasterners vs eastern warriors.
wahala dey o
who go seperate this fight sef.....
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by OlayinkaM1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
See what lonliness cause
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by OlayinkaM1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chai!! See what lonliness cause
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by deramarks(f): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
PuciPrince:

I didnt quote you nah. Didnt i say so in my response?
what did u click before u respond is not" quote?"
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by tiswell(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Why do this same set of people always falls victim of bad occurrence. Truly the Ibos are cursed!
You must be a very foolish boy
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
deramarks:
what did u click before u respond is not" quote?"

I DIDNT CLICK. NA SPEECH TO CLICK I DEY USE tongue
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by emilyone(f): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God it wasn't his blokos that was sliced, like the one I read yesterday, a Chinese lady sliced off her Nigerian boyfriends blokos because his was cheating on her.. It was an awful sight.

Women becoming more violent these days
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
unfortunately for the woman who got her ear cut, Jesus isnt der to put it back, like the scenario of peters'
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by deramarks(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
PuciPrince:

I DIDNT CLICK. NA SPEECH TO CLICK I DEY USE tongue
. Just wait dere leme catch u #lol
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by chikids(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
It is you and your entire generation even the yet unborn that are cursed.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife by QueenEdna(f): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beware of frustrated peeps..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Deport In Lagos, Arrests Suspect / Video Of The Physically Challenged Woman That Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.