Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! (3764 Views)

Biafra Can Only Be Achieved By WAR / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2015
I was shocked when i read on the news that biafran protest have gone beyond igbo land into the South South. The igbos need to understand that biafra can only exist in their 5 states. Port Harcourt is not biafra land and the entire south south. I am from the southwest region of the country. The sophisticated, progressive and most educated region but my mother side is from the south south so i have every right to claim and represent the SS. We are tired of having the igbos as problems and we support you in your biafran agitation if it can come through. Igbos are a thorn in our national flesh. Their hate and bile towards Yoruba and hausa fulani is getting too much and its time to point out the fact that having biafra will not make you people change your hateful nature. Nnamdi Kanu successfully brainwashed most of you guys because you are filled with hate by default. He is a criminal that will never be released by the Nigerian government. He is a threat to our national security. Igbos should note that without the approval of the North and SW biafra cannot be achieved because we call the shots in this country. The igbos need to make peace with us and then their wish will be granted.

I believe only poor and frustrated igbos want Biafra. The like of Linda ikeji, Psquare, Don jazzy e.t.c making good money in our united Nigeria will never think of Biafra.

Moral of the story is: The SS region of Nigeria is not part of biafra and should never be included.

The igbos should be careful to avoid another blood bath. Be warned angry

ATTACHED BELOW IS THE MAP OF IGBOLAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by chocolateme(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Andyg: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Thank u
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by glassjar1: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
searching4love:

you are a fool. are u not aware that the fulanis have been warned by afenifere and henceforth they will start registering fulanis living in the SW. We are not cowards like you who boast on Biafra radio while your Coward in chief Nnamdi Kanu rots in DSS jail for 2 weeks with out u doing nothing. Biafra is a failed project and no one will allow igbos to leave. Are u aware that Eze ndigbo has been banned all over the SW When we are tru with u guys u will all run back to ur erosion ravaged lands.

@bolded. bloody lie

but you want Igbos out of south west ? BIAFRA LIVES THOUGH .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

but you want Igbos out of south west ? BIAFRA LIVES THOUGH .

The igbos can only be allowed in the southwest if they abide by our rules and respect our traditions. anything short of that will make the flogging of your Eze ndigbo look like a child's play

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by glassjar1: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
searching4love:

The igbos can only be allowed in the southwest if they abide by our rules and respect our traditions. anything short of that will make the flogging of your Eze ndigbo look like a child's play

Igbos can be allowed ? Igbos are not allowed .
grin

what country is south west ? and what country Igbos are from ?

so Igbos are strangers and foreigners in the south west Nigeria ? better put up your immigration post and embassy in BIAFRA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

Igbos can be allowed ? Igbos are not allowed .
grin

what country is south west ? and what country Igbos are from ?

so Igbos are strangers and foreigners in the south west Nigeria ? better put up your immigration post and embassy in BIAFRA

are u not from Biafra anymore
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by glassjar1: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
searching4love:

I'M GLAD you call me Biafra - ud grin grin so therefore it is synonymous to BIAFRA until you putam fraud even oduafrogs or

or oduafrog face grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by cocoduck: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
searching4love:

answer the damn question, is it not one Nigeria you want to have your csje and eat it

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

I'M GLAD you call me Biafra - ud grin grin so therefore it is synonymous to BIAFRA until you putam fraud even oduafrogs or

or oduafrog face grin

This is why all u nyamiris run to the SW. who will want to stay in an erosion ravaged region u should thank the yorubas for making u thrive

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
Rayhut:
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.
[/s]

SAY NO TO Biafra
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by T8ksy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op, but we want them to actualise their utopia o or how else are we going to be rid of these garrulous, hollow chest-beating pests in our midst?
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by basilo101: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
hahahah, Biafra ur nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by basilo101: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
searching4love:

we will continue our economic conquest, ur babric act is irrlevant compared to how we will milk u dry.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by basilo101: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
searching4love:

This is why all u nyamiris run to the SW. who will want to stay in an erosion ravaged region u should thank the yorubas for making u thrive
picture 1 and 2 (SE) 3 and 4 (SW). we are on aggresive economic annexation to milk u dry and bring more wealth to our land while u perish under rusted roofs. this is wat Oyibos are doing, we are competeting only among ourselves and with the Oyibos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Rotimi47: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
basilo101:

we will continue our economic conquest, ur babric act is irrlevant compared to how we will milk u dry.
Point of correction; you have been working with us to develop the South West.
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by Rotimi47: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
basilo101:

picture 1 and 2 (SE) 3 and 4 (SW). we are on aggresive economic annexation to milk u dry and bring more wealth to our land while u perish under rusted roofs. this is wat Oyibos are doing, we are competeting only among ourselves and with the Oyibos
You just told a lie through your anus! The whole world know the reverse is the case. Laughing in Swahili when you're trying very hard to convince us & we ain't buying it. grin
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by basilo101: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
Point of correction; you have been working with us to develop the South West.
watever suits u
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by basilo101: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
You just told a lie through your anus! The whole world know the reverse is the case. Laughing in Swahili when you're trying very hard to convince us & we ain't buying it. grin
na u sabi, pictures dont lie
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by obontami: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Irunooboo/dickrider you no go Ever get sense
Re: Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! by MightyFortress: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
You and the people who always like your tribalistic posts...... I wonder.... I just wonder.... Sadly shaking my head for you all..... And you deceive yourself that a certain tribe are hate filled, compared to yourself..... I makes me wonder, still. I want to understand, please... It would be most interesting to meet you in real life... and just stare at you, while you talk..... and see the stuff you are made of... find out what truly makes you tick.... and what drives you, your revolutionary feelings and your brilliant posts..... Lets see the man and get the real picture.. the whole of it... What do you say to my suggestion?
Honestly, it would be interesting to place you in front of an intelligent, neutral and objective audience so that you can truly convince them with your wonderful, swaying oratory and maybe achieve this burning and lifelong passion of yours...
You would make for an interesting study in human psychology and mental psychiatry, I think.... A good project study... We could get get a few renown professors of Human Sociology and other related fields to do a good write up on your passion, maybe make a documentary of it... Who knows, you could win an Oscar or something...
Can we meet you in real life please? Any other avenue to pass across your ideals and values in a more crystallized form, rather than anonymously utilizing this inanimate and definitely ineffective modus operandi... You know, our President Buhari never did his campaigns online.. Tell us what you think please... If you dont mind... A TV interview on AIT, CHANNELS and NTA, wont be that hard to arrange... If you do so well, We could go international, you know.. BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, etc... Then the could be achieved in an international manner... That would be cool, dont you think?

So Bro, abeg, plenty of those who click like on these wonderful posts of yours are willing to support you all the way To annihilate this hate filled tribe.... Any means of genocide would do perfectly... come out and prove yourself a champion to them.... your fans are waiting....

With Love,
From a Diehard Fan

(1) (Reply)

TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants / Who Was Ismaila Funtua Before 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.