Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) (41283 Views)

Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) / Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Hakeem Onilogbo, Makeup Artiste, Creates SCARY Mutilated Fake Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by franklingud(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Let's give him some credit people, atleast he is trying his best.
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by qdat(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Who would have thought that these are just visual effects?

Hakeem Onilogbo is a creative and talented Nollywood make-up artist who is very good in what he is doing. He is a very creative artist when it comes to visual effect.

Many Nigerians complain about the inability of Nollywood to create near-real scenes like we see in Hollywood. But this guy is about to change your view on what Nollywood stands for. At first glance, i thought the woman in the picture below was a victim of acid. But reading about what Hakeem and Muyiwa Ademola wrote, i was amazed!

Creativity at its peak... Nice one...
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by epadomo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ojuju Calabar, run out of thread
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Made in Nigeria by a Nigerian I appreciate
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
I really commend whoever did this.
very nice.
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by demarc001: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
I see people speaking out of experience of acid burn

grin grin grin
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow....Great!
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Emma1482: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Microsoft surface 2 for sale. I bought it for #150000 but am selling it for 75000. It's brand new. 4gb ram, 4 days battery life, 2.4ghz processor speed, Nvidia Tegra 4 graphics(latest) uses modem. 10.6" display. The tablet that can replace your laptop, uses detachable keyboard. 08038249276

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Enoquin(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Great! He can only get better smiley
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by demarc001: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015

grin grin grin
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by demarc001: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015

grin grin grin
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by gbemitoks234(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow...Creativity
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
alexander0147:
nice one but we need naija karate movie
Go act am
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by AUSVINS(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is good that someone is finally doing real creative visual effect unlike those Alaba guys who give themselves title like Mr Hollywood, Mr creative and Mr prolific but they cannot creat an old person with wrinkles.
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by CharlyNick: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Interesting

nice Creativity
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by subbieD(f): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow.....this is lovely
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is awesome

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by jeroton: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Has he ever worked with the former gorvernor of bayelsa ? The one before Jonathan.
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
This guy is good encouragement is all he needs am sure the difference between him and hollywood is Equipment , he gets good equipment he will blow
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Etizz: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
I only see this lovely makeup only on nairaland..... Have not seen such in d movie itself...
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by authenticman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
The guy is good! End of story
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by gmacnoms(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
udondeymadt:
Hopefully we will soon start our own zombie series here in 9ja.
for okigwe shrine [center][/center] smiley
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by excellentwork: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Who would have thought that these are just visual effects?

Hakeem Onilogbo is a creative and talented Nollywood make-up artist who is very good in what he is doing. He is a very creative artist when it comes to visual effect.

Many Nigerians complain about the inability of Nollywood to create near-real scenes like we see in Hollywood. But this guy is about to change your view on what Nollywood stands for. At first glance, i thought the woman in the picture below was a victim of acid. But reading about what Hakeem and Muyiwa Ademola wrote, i was amazed!

GOOD ONE KEEP IT UP

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by orbkaf(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
libertyfather:

It's called movement not way behind

@libertyfather. Thumb up to u. Its beta to appreciate evry effort of advancement onto the promise-land

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Our make up artist are trying nowadays. wink
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by IlekeHD: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba people are ingenious!

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Codyt(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
cool but still way behind.
Bring your work here now and let's see. Bloody critic angry
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by glo3nity: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hakeem, I'm inspired!
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
visit www.blissblaze.com for latest updates you can trust always. Don't dull today. Also learn how to make money without stress with a simple referral program. Also join as a konga affiliate today.
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
DIS IS WONDERFUL,I LOVE IT ,KEEP IT UP BRO
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by j4sure(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
keep it up bro
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by richardoz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
to be honest, the guy really tried!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] / Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.