Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters (2669 Views)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by 190: 12:34am On May 03, 2009
Pls Fellow nlanders
Please this is a thread for everyone to part-take!
Please name 3 favorite and 3 disgusting/annonying fellow nlanders
u have ever met and known,

No off topics pls,
No insults,
debosky pls watch this thread and ban who-ever u goes haywire over
this,

Please No INSULTS,
please No Off topics,

Thank u

AND JUST A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND BEATERS
ITS PLAIN BAD,STOP IT
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by tope5000: 12:38am On May 03, 2009
This shud be interesting cheesy
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by yme1(f): 12:39am On May 03, 2009
@190
why dont you set the ball rolling dearieeeeeeeeeeeeee wink cheesy
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by 190: 12:51am On May 03, 2009
ok ok,
i didnt want 2 stat yet,till i know who my friends and foe are around here
well i wud always change it anytym bt rite now
i think
my favorites are,

*** Drums rollin****

high suspense,

Cheeiii Nepa/phcn don seize lite oo grin grin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by yme1(f): 12:57am On May 03, 2009
@190
if you dont want me to command phcn to take that light for one year now you had better start it tongue grin grin
or else i will also command thunder to scatter that ya keyboard cheesy

okay let me stay on the topic
oya set the ball rolling
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by IyaKadijat(f): 12:58am On May 03, 2009
I can see already this is going to be locked soon-so let me put my 2 sense in, LOL!

Favorite:

Dae-she is FUNNY!

Secretz-She is so funny I'm starting to wonder if she missed her calling as a commedianne!

a tie between C2H5OH and sistawoman-both very intelligent, cut-to-the-chase, no-holds barred advice givers.

Least favorite-

amebo-just plain annoying. I wish he/she would keep their 2 cents to themselves-I don't need money that badly.

whoever that guy is that keeps posting the "DAMN YOU MICHAEL BAY" things-what is that?

all the folks that keep posting up the virgin threads-how many times can we review the same things?
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by 190: 1:01am On May 03, 2009
favorites are,
1, secretz
2, y_me/na2day
3, plaintimunk
4, Tope2000(sorry i asked for 3 but u nid 2 be in the list as well)

disgusting are,
1, follypimipin
2, starstruck
3, sissy

others i havent categorised are
cazrskit grin grin grin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bluespice(f): 1:06am On May 03, 2009
its only logical u give reasons u find them 'disgusting' . . . undecided
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by 190: 1:13am On May 03, 2009
@bluespice
yea most of the annonying peeps on my list
are there cos they Jst wont believe that i am different
from alexbabe who is also 1 and same person as rubbiee
anyway name urs!
@follypimpin
is there cos he just wont leave me the HECK alone
although we havent quarreled for abt 2days now
but i know that norminating him wud ignite the fire again grin grin

@starstruck
she is Just too full of herself Jare,acts like a married fella and everytin
anyway i dnt have any personal grudge wit she and sissy jst dat i dont like their attitude
and replies,its like they are in 1 and same cult or sometin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bluespice(f): 1:20am On May 03, 2009
lemme get this straight,
u dont like them cos they dont let u walk over them?
cos they call u and ur cohorts out when u praise wife-beaters?
cos they point out the gibberish in some of ur posts?

hey am only asking u questions? undecided
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by 190: 1:28am On May 03, 2009
@bluespice
is it u now!
hey pls dont let me add u 2 my list angry angry
grin grin anyway every1 is entitled 2 his/her own views
its a free 9ja forum and no1 here is a teacher so
no1 has No rite 2 try and force or correct another person
are we in a lecture room or smtin,
anyway i started this and i made metion of No offtopic
i wont start 1 myself so pls if u have any futher q & a 2 share
take it elsewher pls and also drop ur view here as well[s]Its like u are the same cult wit them starstruck as well,i 4got 2 add u among sef[/s]
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bluespice(f): 1:31am On May 03, 2009
i was simply asking u questions
the least u could do was to answer em

nywais im still in the scope of the topic so no offtopic here wink
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by SeanT21(f): 1:40am On May 03, 2009
I have talked to Siena and he is very cool and intelligent. He sounds completely British.

**He is getting marry soon to a deltan queen** cheesy

I have also chatted with Sammy-107d and he is also very cool and intelligent. wink

Ch3COO is also cool. He is the complete opposite off Nairaland. wink

Sam Milla- He is intelligent and a beautiful person. wink **I am waiting for the mod job abi**

Gabby: How can I forget this Malaysian drama queen. wink

Sammy aka ALLBOYZ: Knowing you was fun and interesting. You are smart dude. wish U a good future. wink

Neiycent: He is very nice and humble.A strong worker also. Sorry I miss your call. I was busy!!
PS: I am not sure this is his nairaland username.

And to all the other Nairalanders that have made my nights on YIM and the phone interesting and funny!!
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by Secretz(f): 1:46am On May 03, 2009
@ 190 YOU are aasking for trouble hia!

Favourites/funny (sorry can't give just 3):
Dae tOooooooo funny!
Bluespice
Czarskit (I think)
Y me
Pataki
Iya
Agaba

I am not a troublemaker, and don't like drama so won't mention anyone I'm not fond of! But I have observed a few and I'm afraid to say they really need brain cell transplants!!!

The following I'm intrigued by:
Czarskit
Davidlyan
Iice
(There's more but its late and I'm tired man!
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by yme1(f): 2:02am On May 03, 2009
funny/favourites
they are just so many, but here is a list of few of them

goodass(i dey feel the guy grin grin cause he is funny
dual core
ifeleke(my correct amigo
190(my trouble maker amigo grin
agaba
secretz
toyin
van der jo
unfaded
geogee(him done bone me sha grin grin,bt i nor mind tongue
lance
pat

E-------T---------C
they are really many o, i will add to them when i remember their username tho

as for the opposite, count me out grin grin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by 190: 9:00am On May 03, 2009
@secretz and yme
una de fear!
anyway kip ur views 2 urselfs!
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by Secretz(f): 9:04am On May 03, 2009
@ 190

Is troublemaking your full time job? :p
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by Tranngirls(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2009
Well my top three posters on Nairaland are
Gabrywyl, zitar and Iyakadijat

and my worst three posters on Nairaland are
sistawoman, iice and No2Atheism
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by No2Atheism(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2009
Tranngirls:

Well my top three posters on Nairaland are
Gabrywyl, zitar and Iyakadijat

and my worst three posters on Nairaland are
sistawoman, iice and No2Atheism

@Tranngirls

You're welcome, at least half bread is better than chin chin grin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by IFELEKE(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2009
Favs
yme. . .My Darling Amiga kiss
Morpheus24. . .The Guy Is Good!
Toyinrayo. . . Ekiti Ke wink

Worst
Lamidi Obi. . .
All peeps that start dumb threads.
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bigbumper(f): 7:41pm On May 03, 2009
IFELEKE:

Favs
yme. . .My Darling Amiga kiss
Morpheus24. . .The Guy Is Good!
Toyinrayo. . . Ekiti Ke wink

Worst
Lamidi Obi. . .
All peeps that start dumb threads.

Morpheous24 in romance ke shocked So he finally managed to break Kobojunkie and get through to her shocked Patience is a virtue indeed cheesy When are those two tying the knots grin grin grin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by follypimpi(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2009
190:

@bluespice
yea most of the annonying peeps on my list
are there cos they Jst wont believe that i am different
from alexbabe who is also 1 and same person as rubbiee
anyway name urs!
@follypimpin
is there cos he just wont leave me the HECK alone
although we havent quarreled for abt 2days now
but i know that norminating him wud ignite the fire again grin grin

@starstruck
she is Just too full of herself Jare,acts like a married fella and everytin
anyway i dnt have any personal grudge wit she and sissy jst dat i dont like their attitude
and replies,its like they are in 1 and same cult or sometin

The answers to bluespice question's are the reason why we dont get along,get rid of those childish and dual attitude and trust we wont ever beef.
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by FLGators1: 7:48pm On May 03, 2009
My Lovers: grin

Big_bumper
Busy_body
Iyalode
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bigbumper(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2009
FL Gators!:

My Lovers: grin

Big_bumper
Busy_body
Iyalode

Wetin u do again Alagolo shocked Methinks the Admin has a crush on you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by FLGators1: 7:55pm On May 03, 2009
Oh what are yo claiming?

Who is alagolo, my loff?
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bigbumper(f): 8:13pm On May 03, 2009
FL Gators!:

Oh what are yo claiming?

Who is alagolo, my loff?

Ope o, Jesu seun, halleluyah meje ko to rara, she is gone, thank you Baba Dibia, now I can have all the men in peace cheesy Who should I start with first out of the core 3 tongue - H202, Dafidi, Sillyboy, might as well go for those 3 at once, and add others from her e-harem as time goes by tongue
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by C2H5OH(f): 8:15pm On May 03, 2009
Ijapa and Tortise are at it again .
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by FLGators1: 8:15pm On May 03, 2009
rotflmao.

Good to see you 2.

Keep them all cheesy But H202 seems promising. Strong waist grin grin
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by marmaduke: 8:17pm On May 03, 2009
There are so many favourites on this romance threads and i enjoy reading their comments offline and i can't single anyone out because you all rock and give good advises most of the time.

As for worst posters, who the heck is this Adam Brody/jack tweed/damn women/zinzio character or poster because all their posts look exactly the same and its so filled with women bashing and hatred. I think they have to fish who this person is using multiple identities to insult people randomly and making posters fill bad. I strongly suspect the person is a well known member doing everything to spoil this threads and for neutrals like us, he/she or it makes this thread very boring.
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by C2H5OH(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao.

Good to see you 2.

Won fi se e ni? Don't make me summon my female companion to deal with you this morning.
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by FLGators1: 8:21pm On May 03, 2009
Won fi se e ni? Don't make me summon my female companion to deal with you this morning.
Who are you?

Did anyone mention your name?

female companion ko mop with weaves ni
Re: My Three Favourite/Worst Romance Posters by bigbumper(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao.

Good to see you 2.

Speak for yourself jooo angry Not good to see you at all tongue U dey spoil my show, infact you just spoilt my day angry I was already daydreaming and planning on how to woo H202 off his chicken feet tonight jooo angry You just poor sand for my garri cry

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get up to 16% Tax Rebate by Purchasing Life Insurance / Woman Walks Into Shop Completely Naked To Buy Lunch,ignored By Customers / RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.