Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (8212 Views)

Who And Who Are Best Posters On Nairaland / Why Do We Attack Topic Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
I've been a member on here for some time. Now it's been a long time since I have been here. Who are the best and worst posters here? angry angry angry angry angry I know there are so many worst do not be afriad to post their names angry
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
You are one of the worst posters for opening a meaningless thread and you definitely have a good rival in wale.star
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Girl you about to cause trouble with a thread like this grin cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

You are one of the worst posters for opening a meaningless thread and you definitely have a good rival in wale.star
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by MissyB1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

cheesy Brutal!! grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dani1luv: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hmmmmn Short of words rite now
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by SeanT21(f): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2009
Ikeyman: I can not stand him. His post hardly ever make sense

Abuzola: Same thing.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2009
jay bee:

lol Gbam Gbam Gbam!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by HarryPotter1(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2009
haba sweetpie u of all peeps,how can u open a topic like dis? do u want 2 cause trouble?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2009
I have to admit that I have been a terrible poster this few months.

The amount of bashful words, discriminating words which I have posted. LOL! Its for fun I guess tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Epiphany(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
grin grin grin

I laughed when i opened this thread

But since you are *dragging* this out of me, forcing me to speak by putting a knife at my throat, i will say that one guy who annoys amuses me is BECOMRICH (hope i got the spelling right). Those maps just tear me to pieces
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
Worst . . Oatgold20 or *wateva he calls himself!)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52701.0.html

Best: Me!! cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile what happened to Sisterwoman undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ topic

Too many holy wanna be on this forum. They always seem to say things that will appease a certain "targetted" group of people so that they can recieve compliments. The ladies especially are guilty of this. As far as I am concerned too many fakies around to make up a chart.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
Err michelin can you name them? tongue

Worst posters---> Sauron grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

U could start a riot with this comment of yours. angry angry angry angry
Some people will tell you their days are not made until they read ma comments and that includes Michelin89. grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Err michelin can you name them? tongue

All married women except Osisi, Sisterwoman, Jennykadry, etc

Some of the so callled big girls who are remembered because of their profile picture, Check all the threads about beauties. They have thousands of posts but most are smileys and "lol".
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Some people will tell you their days are not made until they read ma comments and that includes Michelin89. grin

Your first post on this thread includes my name, Na so you love me reach? kiss

@ topic

I am a bad contributor. I insult and fight a lot, but at least I am not interested in getting compliments. My way of expression may be more aggressive on net, but my ideas here are the same of my everyday life.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well they don't make my day, there you go. . . Better take your award and catwalk from the stage. lol grin

michelin89:

All married women except Osisi, Sisterwoman, Jennykadry, etc

Some of the so callled big girls who are remembered because of their profile picture, Check all the threads about beauties. They have thousands of posts but most are smileys and "lol".

Big girls? Who are these girls naa? Used to think you are a big girl. tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Your first post on this thread includes my name, Na so you love me reach? kiss.

I don't love you. . . . .U belong to Mukina2.

stillwater:

Well they don't make my day, there you go. . . Better take your award and catwalk from the stage. lol grin

Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Your first post on this thread includes my name, Na so you love me reach?  kiss

@ topic

I am a bad contributor. I insult and fight a lot, but at least I am not interested in getting compliments. My way of expression may be more aggressive on net, but my ideas here are the same of my everyday life.

I'm of the school of thought you can pass your message across without being overly aggressive like Sauron or insultive. It doesn't mean you're dying for compliments.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bla, bla, bla, next time be a good boy. tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

I'm of the school of thought you can pass your message across without being overly aggressive like Sauron

Some NLers only understand aggression and i am not the type that mince words.
When a poster is stupid, let him/her know he is REALLY stupid.

stillwater:

Bla, bla, bla, next time be a good boy. tongue tongue

Don't make me bash your nose with a sledge/claw hammer.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

wink I can love both of you at the same time.

stillwater:

Big girls? Who are these girls naa? Used to think you are a big girl. tongue

I am not. I am an old member, but I am not part of any elite or clique.

stillwater:

I'm of the school of thought you can pass your message across without being overly aggressive like Sauron or insultive. It doesn't mean you're dying for compliments.

That's not the point, the aggressiveness aside, I am always on the opposite lane.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Nah. . . . . . .I'll pass.
I don't share skirts. wink
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Some NLers only understand aggression and i am not the type that mince words.
When a poster is stupid, let him/her know he is REALLY stupid.

Don't make me bash your nose with a sledge/claw hammer.

Bash it!!! angry angry angry
What is stupid to you might not be stupid to the other person. The other person probably deems you stupid. . .it's a never ending cycle. . .aggression's just not the answer. [s]Jeez I'm talking like a saint.[/s] cheesy

michelin89:

I am not. I am an old member, but I am not part of any elite or clique.

That's not the point, the aggressiveness aside, I am always on the opposite lane.

So you would stay on the opposite lane even though it doesn't make sense. . . just to be different?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
No best or worst. . . .some makes sense all the time, some makes sense sometimes, some just don't make sense at all.

But I still love TOH and TOYOSI 's posts though. I call them the "MY points, not what you want to hear" posts.

SeanT21:

Ikeyman: I can not stand him. His post hardly ever make sense

rotflmao. . . . cheesy
I beg to differ, he makes sense sometimes. Just horrible grammar. cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Treetop20(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
i only wonder how many times
fl gators sign off in a day? whatever
happened to just staying signed on .What will that do to you?
grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
LOL. I got some things to do. . . . Posts when I get bored reading tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by chamotex(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
Treetop20:

i only wonder how many times
fl gators sign off in a day? whatever
happened to just staying signed on .What will that do to you?
grin

She's on a dial up network/Pay-as-you-go.
It's recession!!!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
rotflmao. Chamotex, you're not serious
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Bash it!!! angry angry angry
What is stupid to you might not be stupid to the other person. The other person probably deems you stupid. . .it's a never ending cycle. . .aggression's just not the answer. [s]Jeez I'm talking like a saint.[/s] cheesy

Without the aggression your secondary school teachers dished on you. . . . .U woulda been a stubborn obnoxious piglet.
Spare the rod, spoil the child. Mince your words, feed the trolls.
Geddit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code / Biography/profile Of Vp (yemi Osinbajo’s First Daughter) “kanyinsola Osinbajo / Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.