Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London (52443 Views)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / (photos) Meet This Beautiful Young Lady That Was Elected As Councillor In Ogun / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Mlaide(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wait....... I can see some people shouting she is Yoruba........wait the guy in the news today that was caught with cocaine today was also yoruba. When igbo push drugs or steals funds and hausa bomb somewhere remember that does not speak for all.

We one Naija.

www.laidenews.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by dearestaramide: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
cry cry cry cry Her mama must be sooo overwhelmed with joy on her baby's success.I sure know i would be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by kestolove95(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
As I see aisha eniola...I knw sai e no go b drug, na sumtin good cox she's a yoruba, but if na dox nnamdi kanu d ashawo customer boys now...na drug trafficking o

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by DearONE4All(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Love this, Nigerians are exceptional in the world.
Am the next in line. I am a professional Singer and a Voice Coach too.

Good morning ma or sir. Do you wish to sing smooth, clear and high notes like Sinach, Nathaniel Bassey, Israel Houghton, Cece Winans and so on. Kindly follow the below link to like my page on facebook. Its a music page, precisely vocal tips, Thank you. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=447394378718910

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by IlekeHD: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yorubas

Pacesetters

Silent giants

Igbo gragras won't like this. If na igbo chick, the news would be "Nngozi caught sneaking out of FFK's chamber early in the morning". grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by phillipay: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Glass ceiling killing alot potential women leaders in nigeria....Cone back home soon dear
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by IlekeHD: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
phillipay:
Glass ceiling killing alot potential women leaders in nigeria....Cone back home soon dear

Come back where? choiii

Even me sef wey no get such juicy position won't ever venture into Nigeria for anything but family gathering. lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kudos to the developed system that made it possible for her.
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
nex:
A 19-year-old final year student, Aisha Eniola, was recently voted overwhelmingly as the Councillor of Brent Council in London, UK.

Her brilliance during the debates which preceded the election warmed her into the hearts of residents of the ward.

Aisha polled 2,160 votes to be elected, defeating Simon Erskine, of the Green Party, who garnered 459 votes and Paul Fowler, of the Liberal Democrat, who polled 313.

Labour has continually held on to Harlesden, which remains one of their strongest wards in the Borough.

She is currently the youngest Councillor in Brent council and stated that she hoped to inspire youths to participate in politics.

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/19-year-old-student-aisha-eniola-is-an-elected-councillor/#sthash.3GX93hip.dpuf
For me i fink am inspired i dont know about you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Skybee1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am 25 av desire to lead n b a blessin to my pipo,i drim of tkin ds polical stage bt constitution is restricting my drm i dnt realy no wat to du again,i realy wana play active politic
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
She is not a Nigerian...She is from Britain! tongue
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow! She is beautiful too! May Almighty God JEHOVAH continue to lead her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Allansmith: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na Aisha be this na...you so still remember me like this for Shomolu?lol...

Congrats girl...Feels good we are Nigerians.. wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Allansmith: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
lawanson44:
She is not a Nigerian...She is from Britain! tongue

Na Nigerian...you no see the topic?Make we dey appreciate each other jare...you sef na naija...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Haywhymido(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bugatie:
That's my wife to be tongue
hmmm. Wild dream

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by jice(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tell the agents of the reversed change That you don’t gather a collection of retired brains to see tomorrow.

A professor Daramola last publication was 2005 and he is the best in the state where Baba chose him to represent his people. [b[size=18pt]]Change [/size]indeed[/b]
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
But this girl is dirty and ugly and am sure she has mouth odour well ordinary councillor shaa until yoruba cone heads make it to the house of lords or common call me stupid tribe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by emmykk(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
The election was rigged.....
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by SirShymexx: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
But this girl is dirty and ugly and am sure she has mouth odour well ordinary councillor shaa until yoruba cone heads make it to the house of lords or common call me stupid tribe

Lool.

Hateful clown, at least she doesn't look like an Igbotic she-male.

Yorubas in the House of Lords

- Baron Victor Adebowale (He has been there since 2001).

- Baroness Lola Young (She has been there since 2004).

Suck on that, disgusting pig.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by luorquay: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Una dey see am? A black youth elected into a position of public responsibility in a european country. Meanwhile, in the most populous black country in the world, the president is a 75 year old and the average age of the members in his cabinet is 65 year years.

Somebody should me why Nigeria is not a useless country.

Bros this ya last sentence, na annoyance you take type am o
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by IlekeHD: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Hateful clown, at least she doesn't look like an Igbotic she-male.

Yorubas in the House of Lords

- Baron Victor Adebowale (He has been there since 2001).

- Baroness Lola Young (She has been there since 2004).

Suck on that, disgusting pig.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by TmeD0(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Emma1482:
Microsoft surface 2 for sale. I bought it for #150000 but am
selling it for 75000. It's brand new. 4gb ram, 4 days battery
life, 2.4ghz processor speed, Nvidia Tegra 4 graphics(latest)
uses modem. 10.6" display. The tablet that can replace your
laptop, uses detachable keyboard. 08038249276
wrong thread, dude! angry
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by IlekeHD: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:

Igbos and hate hate. They don't have a sense of healthy competition.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by IlekeHD: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=18pt]People often talk about the USA. But even with its racism, Britain is one of the more advanced western nations in terms of human rights and equality.

In America, choiiiiii.... USA is retrogressive in those aspects. [/size]
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by bolazy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well... She reps the green white green... Assuming na Nigeria election dey go don murder her since.. Breaking news: the declared winner of the election was found dead in her residence. The cause of the death is yet to be discovered, we will keep u posted on the update.... PDP things......
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by nightmile: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
Commercial se.. Worker , we know you.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by SirShymexx: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

grin grin

Lol.

She's mad the girl doesn't look like this Igbo chic. grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Anyika Onuora[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Bonapart(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
wman:
Anyone who tribalises this thread is an im.becile
Same people who claim to be religious and go to churches and mosques being tribalistic.
you just put something positive in me
Grazie
Thank you
God bless you
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by IlekeHD: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

She's mad the girl doesn't look like this Igbo chic. grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Anyika Onuora[/size]

ewwwww, please shymmex, it's too early in the morning for all this.

She looks like a retired horse.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by demarc001: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wait!!!

Is Eniola not a calabar name?
Just asking oo!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by demarc001: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wait!!!

Is Eniola not a calabar name?
Just asking oo!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.