Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,667 members, 7,840,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London (52421 Views)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / (photos) Meet This Beautiful Young Lady That Was Elected As Councillor In Ogun / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by patrick89(m): 4:04am On Oct 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao!! grin

You mean beautiful Igbos like these ones? grin grin grin grin

Christine Ohurogo

Uzo Aduba

[img]http://1.bp..com/-KJX7meY9oBs/VNcMS3usw7I/AAAAAAABVwI/TanW-b4KbVw/s1600/NIGERIA%2B1.jpg[/img]

Here are yoruba!

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2015
So proud of our daughters....
We nor dey carry cocaine or found in Italy
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2015
IlekeHD:
[size=18pt]People often talk about the USA. But even with its racism, Britain is one of the more advanced western nations in terms of human rights and equality.

In America, choiiiiii.... USA is retrogressive in those aspects. [/size]
I agree that there is still some racsim in the US, but minorities have relatively fared well in politics. Within the last few years, an Indian woman and an Indian man have been elected as governors of South Carolina and Louisiana respectively. Also, about 19% of the 435-member US House of Reps are non-Caucasian.
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by ibkgab001: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
NwaNimo1:
she looks matured than your statement on here bastadlo campolo eastern fool!
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2015
deramarks:
Wow I can actually bcome a president

Yes, you can. Just look at Hillary Clinton. literally making shameless men looking like intellectual rogues. just luft your mortal self from the dust whereof you were made and be happy to run your race as a racer without fear of man but of God.
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by deramarks(f): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Yes, you can. Just look at Hillary Clinton. literally making shameless men looking like intellectual rogues. just luft your mortal self from the dust whereof you were made and be happy to run your race as a racer without fear of man but of God.
. Whoa tnx...I atually meant school presido. I won't dream€ ov being a president in nigeria tah!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by spaceacademy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
that's the yoruba am talking about not blend
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by DearONE4All(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have a dream that soon majority of Nigerian singers will learn how to sing professionally like the Western World through Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach @ DE Nobles Vocal Academy. We shall compete effectively and skillfully too.
The Lord confirmed this to me some years ago and the dream is speaking now and is coming alive day by day.
I have a dream that Nigerian singers will perform side by side with Mical Stampley, Fred Hammond, Tye Tribett, Cece Winans, Tasha Cobbs, Kim Burrel, Take 6 Acapella Group, J.Moss, Israel Houghton, Detrick Haddon and so on at the highest level of vocal dexterity that there won't be discrimination.
Fathers tell your wives, Wives tell your Children, Children tell your Friends, Friends tell your enemies.
Let the Children, Teens, Youth and Adults get ready cause A CHANGE IS ABOUT TO HIT OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY.
The awareness is on the increase, very soon all eyes and ears shall be open to know REAL SINGING VS NOISE or SHOUT or YELLING.
I have a dream that NIGERIANS will win GRAMMY AWARD SOON. Time will tell.
I have promised to host Nigerians a FREE VOCAL SEMINAR and WORKSHOP to show case SPEECH LEVEL SINGING (SLS).
1. Do you love take your singing to a professional level?
2. Do you love over come the challenge of constantly developing a cracked voice after every of your performances?
3. Do you love hit low and high note smoothly, effortlessly and pure?
4. Do you love to erase all those voice breaks you are noticing in your voice?
5. Do you love to produce a distinct sound that will attract the black and white crowds all over the World?
6. Do you love to become a CELEBRITY in Singing?
7. Do you love to tour the World all over for God via singing and make impact?
8. Do you love to sing and your audience will develop goose pimples?
9. Do you love to sweep your audience with your good LIVE performances? Many artistes live performances are poor, the studio version is always better and that's not an EXCELLENT SPIRIT.
10. Do you love to be a Multi Octave singer?
Dear ONE aka Naija Voice Coach range is 3.4 Octaves (E2 - G#5). Come lemme help your find your voice range.
Ladies and Gentlemen my FREE SEMINAR and WORKSHOP is coming soon LIVE in LAGOS. Details of Date and Venue shall be given later.
Be there and don't let your friend tell you the story.
Remember you are the CHANGE Nigeria has been waiting for.
God Bless NIGERIA.
By Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach. 100% Naija Trainer

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=447394378718910
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by DearONE4All(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
DearONE4All:
I have a dream that soon majority of Nigerian singers will learn how to sing professionally like the Western World through Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach @ DE Nobles Vocal Academy. We shall compete effectively and skillfully too.
The Lord confirmed this to me some years ago and the dream is speaking now and is coming alive day by day.
I have a dream that Nigerian singers will perform side by side with Mical Stampley, Fred Hammond, Tye Tribett, Cece Winans, Tasha Cobbs, Kim Burrel, Take 6 Acapella Group, J.Moss, Israel Houghton, Detrick Haddon and so on at the highest level of vocal dexterity that there won't be discrimination.
Fathers tell your wives, Wives tell your Children, Children tell your Friends, Friends tell your enemies.
Let the Children, Teens, Youth and Adults get ready cause A CHANGE IS ABOUT TO HIT OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY.
The awareness is on the increase, very soon all eyes and ears shall be open to know REAL SINGING VS NOISE or SHOUT or YELLING.
I have a dream that NIGERIANS will win GRAMMY AWARD SOON. Time will tell.
I have promised to host Nigerians a FREE VOCAL SEMINAR and WORKSHOP to show case SPEECH LEVEL SINGING (SLS).
1. Do you love take your singing to a professional level?
2. Do you love over come the challenge of constantly developing a cracked voice after every of your performances?
3. Do you love hit low and high note smoothly, effortlessly and pure?
4. Do you love to erase all those voice breaks you are noticing in your voice?
5. Do you love to produce a distinct sound that will attract the black and white crowds all over the World?
6. Do you love to become a CELEBRITY in Singing?
7. Do you love to tour the World all over for God via singing and make impact?
8. Do you love to sing and your audience will develop goose pimples?
9. Do you love to sweep your audience with your good LIVE performances? Many artistes live performances are poor, the studio version is always better and that's not an EXCELLENT SPIRIT.
10. Do you love to be a Multi Octave singer?
Dear ONE aka Naija Voice Coach range is 3.4 Octaves (E2 - G#5). Come lemme help your find your voice range.
Ladies and Gentlemen my FREE SEMINAR and WORKSHOP is coming soon LIVE in LAGOS. Details of Date and Venue shall be given later.
Be there and don't let your friend tell you the story.
Remember you are the CHANGE Nigeria has been waiting for.
God Bless NIGERIA.
By Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach. 100% Naija Trainer

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=447394378718910
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by laudate: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=DearONE4All post=39281420][/quote]

A report has been made to the moderator to ban you from Nairaland if you ever make another post advertising your so-called voice lessons in this section. haven't you read the posting rules? Please remove this advert immediately!
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by ProudOlodo: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
wiseoneking:
...your name "PROUD OLODO".

Well, It's just a screen name after all smiley

wiseoneking:
... Igbos are greedy, yorubas are treacherous.

You just summarised the key peculiarity of each tribe in one word
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by itunuaina: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
this is very impressive, I wonder why some animal will go abroad an drag the name of this country in the mud, they go there to destroy the image of this country and block the opportunity for the good ones who want to travel abroad to do good and make us proud, some Nigerians go there only for them to get arrested all over the place. May God heal our land
Re: Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London by chinwemichael: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2015
NIGERINS ARE THE BEST OUTSIDE AND ALSO THE WORST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.