Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

PDP Senators Are COWARD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Are COWARD (4861 Views)

Yorubas Are Coward? / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by frankyychiji(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:

If it's true that Amaechi never built roads in Rivers, may ur seeds born and unborn cough to death right in ur hands before their day of glory.........Oya, say amen.
Elenu epe! Back to sender!!
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by Demdem2: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
frankyychiji:
Elenu epe! Back to sender!!

Oponu Omo, stop ur lies.
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by simplycarro: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
dazdilijae:

I bet u r d one whose parents shld be wipping 4 wasted funds
I bet u failed logic n reasoning 101 so lack d reasoning capability. (dats if u knw wat dat is cheesy) make deductive arguments lik I did nt stop abusing.
Get away from here and stop quoting me with your 10MB data.
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
phemmyutd:
I put it to PDP Senators are Coward for not able to ask Amaechi a single Question.
Despite that Amaechi still challenge them and their Hero (GEJ) that he has all the document of allegation with him, and there was no place in the report of the committee, yet all of them are only looking like a cow, can't even challenge any single point.

Seems its only Social Media and Newspaper PDP can Challenge Amaechi, non can speak to his face.... SHAME ON THEM ALL

If people like you cannot stitch together correct sentences and shamelessly flaunt it in the public...then Nigeria is better off dead...smh...bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by dazdilijae(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
kaycid77:

That is why the whole of APC are full of lies and propaganda, before now he went to the Senate ethnic committee to tell them they dont have the jurisdiction to look into the corruption charges against him that the case is already in the court now he came and said he has the report that he was not indicted.... are Nigerians this daft to decipher simple lies and swerve. the white paper was prepared from the report yet he said the report did not indict him, so why didn't him presence this report and defend himself in from of the ethnic committee but he want to do that on the screening ground...i mean ppl are so stewpid and gullible.

3 gbosa 4 u
That is the point of the PDP senators but most people don't get it. Let's wait n see how the confirmation wld take place witout squashin Senetor Saraki's case, it's a joker n it's politics (give n take)
Ysday a trend was opened saying Wike was bribing senators against Ameachi. ( d witch cries @ nite d baby dies in d morning)

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by PointB: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Both PDP and APC are both sides of same coin. None is worth wasting ones time defending.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by dazdilijae(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Get away from here and stop quoting me with your 10MB data.

U can see hw tall u r above ur ear 4m ur responses cheesy
I rest my case
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by simplycarro: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
dazdilijae:

[s]U can see hw tall u r above ur ear 4m ur responses cheesy
I rest my case[/s]
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by IlekeHD: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Senetor?
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by simplycarro: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
dazdilijae:

3 gbosa 4 u
That is the point of the PDP senators but most people don't get it. Let's wait n see how the confirmation wld take place witout squashin Senetor Saraki's case, it's a joker n it's politics (give n take)
Ysday a trend was opened saying Wike was bribing senators against Ameachi. ( d witch cries @ nite d baby dies in d morning)

Who allows these sort of fools on NL?. An illiterate villager.
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by simplycarro: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
IlekeHD:
Senetor?

That is the way most of these Biafrans spell Senator. cheesy The Live Diezani Alone crew

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by Sant1m: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
hehehehe, why these apc maggots jittery over pdp's brilliant decision. No questions for Amaechi until the Senate report is read to the house. The apc can not abandon the report of its committee over a serious corruption issue. Apc today endorsed corruption

you should stop this line of argument so you don't reduce PDP further, can the shock of losing the last election suddenly erode the mental capacity of most Pdp supporters, your arguments and point ve suddenly gone lame. Apc won the last election with superior points, they were just churning it out and it was clicking and drawing Nigerians in. Do you know how many Niger Deltans Ameachi drew into Apc today with his performers. Pdp should take a break, your constant criticism is helping Apc to perform. David Mark must be wise to stay taciturn these days Pdp should take a cue. The criticism at every turn is becoming counter productive to the cause of PDP. When you criticise too hard you fail to get result thereby forcing Apc sympertisers to dig in and become defiant. If you guys had thrown love and accepted defeat like Gej by now some Apc supporters would ve started falling by the way. Hate of Apc won't win Pdp love of majority of Nigerians who voted Apc
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by dazdilijae(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Who allows these sort of fools
on NL?. An illiterate villager.

Communication is the ability to relate with one another, abbreviating my word doesn't take the message out of it. Unless u r a ret*rd
So who's d illiterate now? tongue
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by wirinet(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
kaycid77:

That is why the whole of APC are full of lies and propaganda, before now he went to the Senate ethnic committee to tell them they dont have the jurisdiction to look into the corruption charges against him that the case is already in the court now he came and said he has the report that he was not indicted.... are Nigerians this daft to decipher simple lies and swerve. the white paper was prepared from the report yet he said the report did not indict him, so why didn't him presence this report and defend himself in from of the ethnic committee but he want to do that on the screening ground...i mean ppl are so stewpid and gullible.

Why don't you take up Amaechi's challenge to the senators, since you are wiser than them all and present the the sections that indited Amaechi of corruption.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by simplycarro: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
dazdilijae:

Communication is the ability to relate with one another, abbreviating my word doesn't take the message out of it. Unless u r a ret*rd
So who's d illiterate now? tongue
Yeah, you can only fully relate with foolish illiterates like you for sure!
Now for the upteempth time, stop quoting me with your illiterate gibberish! angry
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by dazdilijae(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Yeah, you can only fully relate with foolish illiterates like you for sure!
Now for the upteempth time, stop quoting me with your illiterate gibberish! angry

At least now I know your level of comprehension so would also make my messages as elementary as possible so you grab. But it would do more good to afford yourself with the adult education programme rather than show your ignorance in public
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by ehissi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
kaycid77:

My brother, it is not daftness nor gullibleness - if there is such a word - it is simply lack of knowledge!! The PDP simply played a script of silence so that when the cases begin to draw fire, the PDP senators cannot be quoted on the matter!! The Most important issue for the Buhari Cabinet or APC should be getting Amaechi cleared of the cases else they will have a corrupt minister in power!!

This will be a big blow to the presidency directly as the Same Buhari went to Chatham House on February 26 2015 and said "No corrupt person will have a place in my government"!!

Already Hasan on Upfront - a programme on aljazeera - put Buhari to task on his promise that he made in a previous interview with Amanpour on aljazeera to probe cases of Human rights abuses by the Military - with respect to a documented amnesty international report naming 9 officials of the Nigerian military - and Buhari failed woefully by denying report, at a time when adesina has claimed already that his office has recieved and read the report!!!

So dont be dismayed by their staggering display of ignorance, in time to come, ignorance and knowledge will tussle in a parley before 2019!!!
Re: PDP Senators Are COWARD by Shegebanti007: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
phemmyutd:
I put it to PDP Senators are Coward for not able to ask Amaechi a single Question.
Despite that Amaechi still challenge them and their Hero (GEJ) that he has all the document of allegation with him, and there was no place in the report of the committee, yet all of them are only looking like a cow, can't even challenge any single point.

Seems its only Social Media and Newspaper PDP can Challenge Amaechi, non can speak to his face.... SHAME ON THEM ALL

Are you just knowing? they have being since 5000yrs BC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs / Abia State Governor Extends Condolences To Nnamdi Kanu Family / Joe Igbokwe Responds After His Nnewi Family Disowns Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.