Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) (29591 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / School Building Collapses At Amukoko Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by djbussy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
I smell "monkey take bananna " let me get what I want. Bewise Nigerians.wake up the sleeping brain.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
gbemitoks234:
A bid thanks to the Chinese

you can afford to say thank you when you country blessed with human and natural resources fleece the masses dry

and by the way these gestures are never free their are intentions behind these acts of kindness
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Thumbs up to the Chinese.

This is what most Expat Companies should be doing, giving back to the Society they make so much from. The Indian's are a little tight fisted with with everything, but hopefully will follow the Chinese lead too.

It also happened in an APC State.

I can't help but say, CHANGE has indeed come to Nigeria. Once up a time, in a FAR AWAY land, ruled by the PDP. The PDP Government would have requested for Bribe from this Chinese Company, before allowing them to build a FREE SCHOOL for the Community.

Gradually Nigeria is getting there.

Change is here.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Lagos.

God Bless Nigeria.

Just like MTN is doing... Forget network issshhh, MTN is really giving back to the society through MTN foundation
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
akinloluwao:
How are sure this school will last long now? as china products no dey last!!!!!!.

Thanks my Chinko brothers sha while we continue to pray for the school to last.

You forget that most of the American,Italian,German brands you buy are all made in China.
China controls production quality in accordance to the customers request.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Louislewis: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=18pt]This one na village type of school building in the 70s and 80s. Chinese why? The best university building in Nigeria, is just like the worst elementary school building in America. Nigerians make una wake up from deciept [/size]
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is commendable.... Although they make so huge money from us... SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IS EXPECTED.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QAwkVMEmVcs/VijK2G57F7I/AAAAAAAHC3M/3l6kak8Wmck/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
According to China Xinhua News agency, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) has handed over a six-block classroom renovated at a cost of 80,000 U.S. dollars to the southwest Nigeria's Lagos state government. The Chinese company renovated Satellite Junior Secondary School at Abule-Ado, near Lagos as part of its social responsibility. See what they did after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fVL86_ia38c/VijK3VnNT-I/AAAAAAAHC3U/fiu5o9SWKcM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
The building, comprises of six-block classroom, 20 dual tables and 40 chairs, 300 school bags, books, umbrella and other items. The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Olabisi Ariyo represented the Lagos State Gov. commended CCECC for renovating the building. "We appreciate the commitment of the management of CCECC to its corporate social responsibility. We will remain committed to supporting the growth of the private sector by providing the enabling environment and promoting investment- friendly policies."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-chinese-company-renovates-public.html

now let the government start putting there sons and daughters in this school and see if our educational sector won't GROW
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Dapaboy: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
We have to wait for the Chinese to renovate our school. What a disgrace.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by asha01: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QAwkVMEmVcs/VijK2G57F7I/AAAAAAAHC3M/3l6kak8Wmck/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
According to China Xinhua News agency, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) has handed over a six-block classroom renovated at a cost of 80,000 U.S. dollars to the southwest Nigeria's Lagos state government. The Chinese company renovated Satellite Junior Secondary School at Abule-Ado, near Lagos as part of its social responsibility. See what they did after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fVL86_ia38c/VijK3VnNT-I/AAAAAAAHC3U/fiu5o9SWKcM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
The building, comprises of six-block classroom, 20 dual tables and 40 chairs, 300 school bags, books, umbrella and other items. The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Olabisi Ariyo represented the Lagos State Gov. commended CCECC for renovating the building. "We appreciate the commitment of the management of CCECC to its corporate social responsibility. We will remain committed to supporting the growth of the private sector by providing the enabling environment and promoting investment- friendly policies."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-chinese-company-renovates-public.html

why didn't they change the roofing so it will last
within few years the roof would be leaking
China products as usual
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I prefer foreign contractors to execute projects in nigeria than our local contractors.If you walk into some streets in lagos and see the local contractors whom ambode gave our money to carryout road construction you will wail by fire.Those guys are doing shoddy jobs I swear.They are patching out roads with sharcoal. Ambode should personally inspect those projects.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
This goes to show how u reason , renovating and handing over of classroom blocks most have started through a process more than 6months ago , and now u are tagging d completion to APC project .
It is a pitty that we d youth are always been decieved by pur own miopic understanding if not how dose dis relate to political achoevement well one day u many understand urself
Change is not supposed to be a chorus rather it should be a positive transition and not a propagander transition

HungerBAD:

This is what most Expat Companies should be doing, giving back to the Society they make so much from. The Indian's are a little tight fisted with everything, but hopefully will follow the Chinese lead too.

It also happened in an APC State.

I can't help but say, CHANGE has indeed come to Nigeria. Once up a time, in a FAR AWAY land, ruled by the PDP. The PDP Government would have requested for Bribe from this Chinese Company, before allowing them to build a FREE SCHOOL for the Community.

Gradually Nigeria is getting there.

Change is here.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Lagos.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by laoma15(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is a good one from the Chinese organization. I believe the Commissioner of Education could use this as a model for other Schools in Lagos.

We need to invest more in the future of our incoming ones.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by asids55: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
the chairs no even fit them,they are used to the regular pako
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by asumo12: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
u know this?

shocked shocked shocked

pincdhd:
[url=][img]http://news.nd.edu/assets/80986/sudoku300.jpg[/img][/url]
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thatz good of them

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by menix(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Same Lagos state that the governor handed 150 million to other state while Chinese pple re doing his job...

I hope this Chinese company will go to Imo state too, so that we can ask Chinese pple to come nd govern us..
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Ephemmm: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
akinloluwao:
How are sure this school will last long now? as china products no dey last!!!!!!.

Thanks my Chinko brothers sha while we continue to pray for the school to last.

'How are sure this school will last long now? as china products no dey last'
. Last or no last, how many has our leaders built for the past sixteen years? Forget the hatred and commend this company joooorr.

Though Aregbe is backward when it comes to proper prior planning, but few schools that are of high standard I saw last were in Osun and its presence has not cut across all the length and breadth of the state.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why do we black people have to WAIT for Chinese people to help us repair our schools while our governments STEAL us blind?
Are we happy to remain INFERIOR to the Chinese even though we are EQUALLY intelligent as they are

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by hajifaty: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=olokfor post=39239439][img]http://2.bp..com/-QAwkVMEmVcs/VijK2G57F7I/AAAAAAAHC3M/3l6kak8Wmck/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
The building, comprises of six-block classroom, 20 dual tables and 40 chairs, 300 school bags, books, umbrella and other items. But some brainwashed folks will be saying the chinese aint good. What have we get from the western oil sucking firms?
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by excellentwork: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
free2ryhme:
Chinese scam

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by hajifaty: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

you can afford to say thank you when you country blessed with human and natural resources fleece the masses dry

and by the way these gestures are never free their are intentions behind these acts of kindness
YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE IT WASN'T DONE BY A WESTERN FIRM. BIGOTRY AT HIGH LEVEL.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Allansmith: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kudos to them...Giving back to the community...
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by ZYZZA: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
is this not the same Lagos there said fashola turned to London

APC are scammers quote me any where

them some idi0t will come out and say there on Lagos when every body join hand to develop it

#IHATEAPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Allansmith:
Kudos to them...Giving back to the community...

Why can't the rich people COLLECTIVELY and individually also give back to their community?
How many "big men" do you think may have passed through that school?
Why do we have no sense of RESPONSIBILITY towards our own community and WAIT for strangers to help us as if we are HANDICAPPED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by IlekeHD: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
But how much tho?
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
ZYZZA:
is this not the same Lagos there said fashola turned to London

APC are scammers quote me any where

them some idi0t will come out and say there on Lagos when every body join hand to develop it

#IHATEAPC

Bros, make I quote you o jare.
Meanwhile the useless governor of the state is dashing N50 million to three North eastern states anyhow while his own house is ROTTEN.
Na which kain craze man dey do that kain thing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2984848_1210889114889302614021112283842690961593462n_jpegc8019caa7f1cbaf42ae851fba5e03463
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

This is what most Expat Companies should be doing, giving back to the Society they make so much from. The Indian's are a little tight fisted with everything, but hopefully will follow the Chinese lead too.

Are you saying LOCAL, Nigerian companies should not give back to their society angry lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
hajifaty:
YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE IT WASN'T DONE BY A WESTERN FIRM. BIGOTRY AT HIGH LEVEL.

Which superpower will give you assistance financial or military without any hidden intentions

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
How I wish they can stop matreating their workers also

The Chinese are only EMULATING the political leaders whom WE elect to represent us at different levels- federal, state and LGA both in the executive and legislative arm, not so

Otherwise why should this type of school exist in "excellent" Lagos state despite increased IGR and budgets over the past 16 years under the progreTHIEF administrations of Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode with even specific education loans received?
Why?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824600_wb1_jpeg87b669f1e2a26f4d838f16f8bb0cc5f5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824479_igr_jpeg0f0e568159fee916dc135d99c956c8f8
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by menxer: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
$80,000.00 = #16,000,000.00 (#200/$)

Just for renovation.

The building, comprises of six-block classroom, 20 dual tables and 40 chairs, 300 school bags, books, umbrella and other items.
Well, thank you is not out of place.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Deep down u,u knew what am saying is truth coz recently one chinese man still matreat one pregnant woman and that makes her to loss her baby.many but few to mention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwosu: Rivers State University lecturer, harassing students Dressing / Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English / ASUU Ready to Call-Off Strike Next Week - Fagge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.