Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) (29507 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / School Building Collapses At Amukoko Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Deep down u,u knew what am saying is truth coz recently one chinese man still matreat one pregnant woman and that makes her to loss her baby.many but few to mention.

I ask you again- do the political leaders whom we elect to REPRESENT our interests not treat us worse
If you answer YES, please tell me why a STRANGER should treat us better than we treat ourselves?
Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Boss13: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
We should take note of this before LASG starts recirculating it as part of their work done. I don't trust those guys
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
CCECC's CSR strategy working.
Pleased with this goodwill gesture and i hope they do more..... Been hearing a lot about them and their involvement in developing the country!
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Austeenite(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
That's my first secondary school...great to know the "Chinese Influence" got them too!!!
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yes,but does that make d foreigner to treat us d same in our father land?we are the citizen of this county ant this makes us to v say more than them,american as an example u there no deal with them anyhow in their county,so how come nigeria?are we not human being? Or what r u trying to say?so what u r saying is that u r please wit d way they r doing that?if not u won't be saying all this
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
tuoyoojo:
OK
If one quarter of foreign companies would do this in the area they work, nigeria would be better for it.

we commend their efforts and encourage others to borrow a leaf from them

nothing better than learning in a conducive environment

i just hope those children would not use nail to inscribe on the desk "mistu was here"

Nigeria should keep waiting for foreign companies. Mtchew
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaboi8701(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Social responsibilities! It's expected.

I tire ooo. Nigerians av been reduced to beggars that such things is like big achievement to them. This country sha! smh

In other news, the Nigerians working in that Chinese company, get ready to work your azz out lol.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Just 80K dollars? Would our so called leaders think of this? No! Instead they will use 1m dollars to host birthday party...
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Abugab(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good one by the Chinese company.
Looking at the amount spent and the huge work done, I think our govt have to start reviewing contracts seriously. We can do more with our money and get great and quality jobs as shown by these Chinese guys.
Corruption is really our bane.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by GodMode: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abugab:
Good one by the Chinese company.
Looking at the amount spent and the huge work done, I think our govt have to start reviewing contracts seriously. We can do more with our money and get great and quality jobs as shown by these Chinese guys.
Corruption is really our bane.

Lasg gov ambode recently gave N150m donation to 3 northern states..

$80,000 = N15m = 1 building with 6 classes.

15m x 10 = N150m = 10 buildings with 6 classes
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
visit www.blissblaze.com for latest updates you can trust always. Don't dull today. Also learn how to make money without stress with a simple referral program. Also join as a konga affiliate today.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by October1960: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
The majority of our politicians and government officials keep stealing and taking the loot overseas, buying 10 or more luxury vehicles, mistresses and homes in UK and USA. We need more of this type of gesture from our own people.

Thanks to the Chinese Company for this gesture - also please stop bribing our politicians and government officials.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by ProudOlodo: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
akinloluwao:
How are sure this school will last long now? as china products no dey last!!!!!!.

Thanks my Chinko brothers sha while we continue to pray for the school to last.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by drnelson: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=28pt]WE ARE TRULY DOOMED IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL A RENOVATED BUILDING[/size]
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
$80 000 these people are mad that amount will build 3 school let them go away jor no windows and doors and they are telling us they have done something useless people.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Thumbs up to the Chinese.

This is what most Expat Companies should be doing, giving back to the Society they make so much from. The Indian's are a little tight fisted with everything, but hopefully will follow the Chinese lead too.

why
they don't owe you anything
thats why they pay taxes

It also happened in an APC State.

I can't help but say, CHANGE has indeed come to Nigeria. Once up a time, in a FAR AWAY land, ruled by the PDP. The PDP Government would have requested for Bribe from this Chinese Company, before allowing them to build a FREE SCHOOL for the Community.

abi
i agree

[/quote]

Gradually Nigeria is getting there.
[/quote]

too slow
hope the new ministers speed it up

[/quote]

Change is here.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Lagos.

God Bless Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
MissShakara:
Wow we need more of this.
no
we need more good politicians and voters to vote for better politicians
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
una see,una selfs how much the chinese respect the black-race....white-people will never do this type of things for you without conditions..........its always important to differentiate between your enemys and your friends...and clearly the chinese are black-peoples friends....thumbs up....

next time,you want to build sometime you know who to go to...

for only 80,000 U.S. dollars you get a complete set...imagine for only 1,000,000 U.S dollars what you would get....
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by Borderless: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Thumbs up to the Chinese.

This is what most Expat Companies should be doing, giving back to the Society they make so much from. The Indian's are a little tight fisted with everything, but hopefully will follow the Chinese lead too.

It also happened in an APC State.

I can't help but say, CHANGE has indeed come to Nigeria. Once up a time, in a FAR AWAY land, ruled by the PDP. The PDP Government would have requested for Bribe from this Chinese Company, before allowing them to build a FREE SCHOOL for the Community.

Gradually Nigeria is getting there.

Change is here.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Lagos.

God Bless Nigeria.

Very dumb submission. It's because of youths with your kind of reasoning that the VP concluded that there are no credible youth in Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by demandtruth: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QAwkVMEmVcs/VijK2G57F7I/AAAAAAAHC3M/3l6kak8Wmck/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
According to China Xinhua News agency, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) has handed over a six-block classroom renovated at a cost of 80,000 U.S. dollars to the southwest Nigeria's Lagos state government. The Chinese company renovated Satellite Junior Secondary School at Abule-Ado, near Lagos as part of its social responsibility. See what they did after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fVL86_ia38c/VijK3VnNT-I/AAAAAAAHC3U/fiu5o9SWKcM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
The building, comprises of six-block classroom, 20 dual tables and 40 chairs, 300 school bags, books, umbrella and other items. The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Olabisi Ariyo represented the Lagos State Gov. commended CCECC for renovating the building. "We appreciate the commitment of the management of CCECC to its corporate social responsibility. We will remain committed to supporting the growth of the private sector by providing the enabling environment and promoting investment- friendly policies."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-chinese-company-renovates-public.html

Everyone:
Note how much was spent to achieving all those things listed above.

The state governors in Nigeria, especially Lagos, would have reported
4X that amount and less quality.

Ask questions of your leaders.

If you dey follow follow, make u open eyes, ear mouth...
Re: Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) by demandtruth: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QAwkVMEmVcs/VijK2G57F7I/AAAAAAAHC3M/3l6kak8Wmck/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
According to China Xinhua News agency, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) has handed over a six-block classroom renovated at a cost of 80,000 U.S. dollars to the southwest Nigeria's Lagos state government. The Chinese company renovated Satellite Junior Secondary School at Abule-Ado, near Lagos as part of its social responsibility. See what they did after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fVL86_ia38c/VijK3VnNT-I/AAAAAAAHC3U/fiu5o9SWKcM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
The building, comprises of six-block classroom, 20 dual tables and 40 chairs, 300 school bags, books, umbrella and other items. The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Olabisi Ariyo represented the Lagos State Gov. commended CCECC for renovating the building. "We appreciate the commitment of the management of CCECC to its corporate social responsibility. We will remain committed to supporting the growth of the private sector by providing the enabling environment and promoting investment- friendly policies."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-chinese-company-renovates-public.html

Everyone:
Note how much was spent to achieving all those things listed above.

The state governors in Nigeria, especially Lagos, would have reported
4X that amount and less quality.

Ask questions of your leaders.

If you dey follow follow, make u open eyes, ear mouth...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of Jamb / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? / Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.