Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! (1531 Views)

Scholarship For Corpers For International UK HSE Training In Nigeria- Novelle / Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by amii131(f): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
i wish to be enlightened on these course programmes from corpers that know much about it.

1.usefulness in labour market or waste

2.Duration for this professional course during service year.

3.How much each for the course programmes.
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Send me a PM, let's discuss.
I have some thing I can share with you
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by amii131(f): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Send me a PM, let's discuss.
I have some thing I can share with you
Don't u think its better of discussing the topic here.
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by bry8ted(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
amii131:

Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
amii131:

Nah. Tot about it too. But it won't be as I envisioned it to be.

It's all your choice!
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by golddealer(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please go ahead cos i just make an enquiry some days ago and i was told mcitp is outdated..is that true..
Following
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by temitayoolu(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Most of this course are good and it's a validation only if you have the raw skills.

For instance if you have a ccna cert and you can't configure a simple cicso router it's not useful then.
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by dioss: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
temitayoolu:
Most of this course are good and it's a validation only if you have the raw skills.

For instance if you have a ccna cert and you can't configure a simple cicso router it's not useful then.

Please how does one register for the ccna certificate during service year. Is the price subsidized like other programs during nysc year.
Re: Hse!!! Ccna !!! Mcitp!! by chimah3(m): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Did you study a course relating to any of these? What do you need the certification for? I think these are questions u ask 1st...cus the fees to take these courses and write the exams at a reputable place might run into hundred of thousands.

Usefulness...very! If you are IT inclined.
Usually take up to 6months for each. But you can run them at the same time if you badass.
Fees like I mentioned above. CCNA btwn 75-150k. Mcitp...around 150k as well.

Currently undertaking similar courses at a school in abuja.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Adamawa State Batch B July 2018 / New Time Table S Out...nw April 1 For D 2016 Batch A / An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.