Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. (27018 Views)

Cross River State 17A Stream 1 Corps Members Camp Changed From Obruba To Akamkpa / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here / Enugu State B'15, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Batch B Corp members posted to cross River state pls show yourselves.

welcome.

pls state your name, your stream, your institution
attended and and when u intend to leave for camp.

Yokiti

Crazyman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by badinfluence: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cross river representing
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
badinfluence:
Cross river representing

welcome.
pls state your name, your stream, your institution attended and and when u intend to leave for camp.
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by jetabs: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yes....Obubra...na we dey dia...Stream II

2 Likes

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
GOOD afternoon HOUSE, WELCOME TO OBUBRA, CROSSIVER STATE. CAMP CONDITION IS NOT TOO GOOD BUH YOU WOULD DEFFINITELY ENJOY YOUR STAY.

WATER IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION SO WHEN GOING,TAKE DETTOL WIV YOU.. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT A LITTLE CONFORT FOR THE GUYS I THINK U SHOULD GO EARLY ENOUGH. IF NOT YOU'LL END UP IN LASVEGAS, ITS FUN DERE BUH CROWDED. U GET MEAL AT MAMMI AT 250 PER PLATE AND 200 HALF PLATE. HOW TO GET TO OBURA FROM LAGOS, YOU CAN TAKE A DIRECT BUS TO CAMP CROSS COUNTRY FROM JIBOWU OR YOU TAKE ONITSHA FROM LAGOS, DROP AT ONITSHA SOUTH. CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE AND TAKE A BUS OR CAB GOING TO OBUBRA. DROP AT THE JUNCTION AND GET A BIKE TO CAMP.
#CopiedAndPasted
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
For those of u comin from Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Kwara,pls i beg u in the name of God,dont pass thru calabar for ur own Goood..because of Bad Road,Traffick and Madt Delay..Just take Onitsha Bus,wen u get to Onitsha ask of Onitsha South Transport Limited Park and Board Ikom Bus 2K..drop @ Obubra Junction and Take 50 naira Bike to camp..from Lagos to Onitsha is 6hrs and From Onitsha To Obubra is anoda 6hrs too.
#copiedAndPasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by badinfluence: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Daniyemi:

welcome.
pls state your name, your stream, your institution attended and and when u intend to leave for camp.
Stream 1
Absu
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by MrJah(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yessssss. Come oct28, cross river here I come.
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by MrJah(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Daniyemi:
Batch B Corp members posted to cross River state pls show yourselves.

welcome.

pls state your name, your stream, your institution
attended and and when u intend to leave for camp.

Lead by example Dear

1 Like

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by bwiizy92(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Adebola stream1 University of Ilorin.. ... Not sure when am leaving for camp
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrJah:

Lead by example Dear
Daniel Yemi University of jos Not sure when I am leaving for camp.
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by selectedhero(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
HELLO EVERYONE!!! NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO OBUBRA. LIFE IS HW SWEET YOU MAKE IT. SO IS OBUBRA TOO. DEFINITELY GONNA BE CHALLENGING AND STRESSFUL BUH YOU WILL FEEL SORRY YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AT CAMPS END. WELL THE CAMP COMMANDANT IS OTIKI (THE LITTLE ANGEL) WITH HIS BAND OF CRAZY SOLDIERS, WATCH OUT FOR JUMPER (A LADY SOLDIER) SHES COOL TOO. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ABUJA. I THINK LAST I CHECKED, CALCULUX RUNS THE ROUTE CUS THEY ARE HEADING TO CALABAR. WILL PASS THROUGH LOKOJA, PARTIALLY BENUE, ENUGU, EBONYI, BEFORE CR. ROUGHLY ABOUT 8 EIGHT HOURS . WILL HAVE TO DROP AT UGEP THEN GET A VEHICLE TO OBUBRA SHOULD COST SAY FIVE HUNDRED AT MOST, AS PER JJC. COULD ALSO DO ABUJA-MAKURDI-GBOKO-VANDEIKYA-OBUDU-OBANLIKU-BOKI-IKOM DOWN TO OBUBRA BUH THERE IS NO DIRECT VEHICLE ON THIS ROUTE, WILL HAVE TO TAKE VEHICLE TOWN AFTER TOWN. ITS QUITE LONG AND TIRING TOO THIS WAY. SAY ROUGHLY 8-9 HOURS. PLS LEAVE EARLY, DONT LET NIGHTFALL REACH YOU ON YOUR WAY COS YOU ARE GONNA BE SO CONFUSED THAT.... WILL UPDATE ANY INFO THAT COMES TO MIND SHA. COULD CONTACT ME ON 08166853564 WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by tundenoni200034(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Daniyemi:
For those of u comin from
Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Kwara,pls i beg u in the
name of God,dont pass thru calabar for ur own
Goood..because of Bad Road,Traffick and Madt Delay..Just
take Onitsha Bus,wen u get to Onitsha ask of Onitsha
South Transport Limited Park and Board Ikom Bus 2K..drop
@ Obubra Junction and Take 50 naira Bike to camp..from
Lagos to Onitsha is 6hrs and From Onitsha To Obubra is
anoda 6hrs too.

#copiedAndPasted.

Abeg I am planning on driving there from ibadan though am in stream 2 please advise on safe route to take and is it safe to drive on that road just trying to prepare

2 Likes

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by prettyjo(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
my question is,did they post you guys in one of the three states chosen??
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by tundenoni200034(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettyjo:

Yes they did ooo I chisee CR as 3rd choice

1 Like

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettyjo:

they did not for me o.
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by prettyjo(f): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
tundenoni200034:

Yes they did ooo I chisee CR as 3rd choice
OK..tnks
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by prettyjo(f): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Daniyemi:

they did not for me o.
tnks
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by bwiizy92(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
I dey come from kwara.. Make I enter onitsha bus... Then follow the direction
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State #f your motor will be goin tru enugu/abakaliki/ogoja, no need to get to calabar.. Calabar is 4hours journey from obubra, and if its via that route, you will get to obubra first.. #If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp, Obubra cross River from onitsha. Here is the direction, - Enter Onitsha south mass transit@upper Iweka after Toronto hospital, ask for IKOM motor. - Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM. - Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp: not every one like Bike. - When you get to Obubra junction cross to your left you will find filling station, there you may take cab or bike depends on you, #From port harcourt.. Enter Calculux.. Tell the driver to stop u at Etim Edet park.. Board a car to ikom.. If u can get a group going to Obubra, then the taxi can get u guys to camp for no extra charge.. #For dose of u coming from Lag, lag to obubra is almost 13 hrs nw, d ikot ekpene road is terible,owerinta-abak-uyo is ok (if u dnt knw dis area neva mind) u really dnt av to get to calabar to reach obubra,just go to calculux,d young or abc n board calabar,tell d driver u will alight at odukpani,from odukpani thr will b buses direct to camp (2hrs - 3hrs). Just sign off to get to camp late,its very long trip (take a peep at nigeria map, crs n lag are at opposite ends) Anoda tin bring flagyl n d likes if u r prone to water illness. But anyway u will enjoy ur experience.
#CopiedAndPasted.
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettyjo:
tnks

was Cross River among your choice?
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Emlina(f): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
badinfluence:
Stream 1 Absu
Seriously? I'm stream 1 too nd Absu. Library nd Info sci. U?

1 Like

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Ese00(f): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
New Whatsapp group created for Cross-River B15 Stream 1 corpers.Leaving from LAGOS Kindly drop ur digits

3 Likes

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by kazeem132(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
pls any otondo going to camp from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Ese00(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
And since I am coming from lag, what day should I leave? Abi dem no post pipu go dat side for naira land?
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by kazeem132(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
at essey ar u going to calabar from Lagos
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ese00:
And since I am coming from lag, what day should I leave? Abi dem no post pipu go dat side for naira land?

I think u should leave a day before camp opens.

1 Like

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by KUNZEH(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
any stream2 in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ese00:

Best u leave early. Same day buh very early. Except you are used to very long queues. Beliv me yu ll hate it. I left lag for ogun same day camp opened and i got there around 1pm. You dont wanna see d queue i met there
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ese00:
Please I am in lagos and I need proper description. Everybody dey talk dier own, that place far and I no wan loss. Please epp me. How much dem dey take go?

Yu ll spend less than 1500
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by badinfluence: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Emlina:

Seriously? I'm stream 1 too nd Absu. Library nd Info sci. U?
Eng/lit.. so when are you leaving
Re: Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. by omolorlarh: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
KUNZEH:
any stream2 in the house?
yes o.rep stream 2

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) / NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration / NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.