Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse (2000 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Lagos Building Collapse Today VS Synagogue Building Collapse Sept 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by Makweembo: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seeing the images of the Lagos building that collapsed yesterday (first two pics below) - it struck me once again how the incident that happened at The Synagogue last year was abnormal. The SCOAN building fell symmetrically without any tilting and without any singular part of the structure remaining intact (last two pics below)- whereas you can see the Lagos building still had a large piece of its structure standing and in tact.

I am no construction expert but I still stand my ground - what happened at Synagogue last year was more than just a normal 'collapse'. There was something more to it...

Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jonathan sef shocked
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by lanrehamd: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef shocked
se na Jonathan destroy them ni.... aba. I beg lets free Oga Jona.
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by dkronicle(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Alright... Evil spirit at work
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by badnature: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
it is only a demented baboons and monkeys that will fail to realize that synagogue is CONTROLLED DEMOLITION while the other one is STRUCTURAL problem.only truth will save the ZOO,but the ZOO despised truth
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by Makweembo: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
badnature:
it is only a demented baboons and monkeys that will fail to realize that synagogue is CONTROLLED DEMOLITION while the other one is STRUCTURAL problem.only truth will save the ZOO,but the ZOO despised truth

Tell that to the coroner, bro. It's just too unusual to be passed off as structural...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTvgIKaOBI
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by CharlyNick: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
why are buildings always collapsing in Lagos. I smell substandard materials
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by McCarlito(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
In as much as I believe there's more to the SCOAN building collapse; I will still call to mind the written words in the Bible Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by lanrehamd: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Makweembo:

Tell that to the coroner, bro. It's just too unusual to be passed off as structural...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTvgIKaOBI
Me know believe that story I beg, na today plane dey pass over our structures....

anyway, by gone be by gone.
Re: PICS: Lagos Building Collapse Yesterday VS Synagogue Collapse by Achutebe(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Controlled demolition?
Infrasonic weapon?
Boko Haram attack?
ISIS?

The theories about what really happened at the church are so many - but it’s clear The Synagogue collapse was not just an ordinary case of structural issues or substandard materials. Anyone with a bit of common sense will realise this.

(1) (Reply)

Complicit Silence Abounds Biafraland- Terry Paulson / Things Ipob Supporters Should Channel Their Protests Into In The South East / Has Anyone Ever Seen PMB Without A Cap During Official Function?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.