Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life (3778 Views)

Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt / Singer Chidinma Releases New Beautiful Photos / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chidinma whom i have a crush on for years ,takes it to twitter to tell guys that she is not single again ...ehen...see am ,see the picture
http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/beautiful-singer-chidinma-goes-out-with.html

Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by tmv10(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by gen2briz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
She for hang out with tiwa boo
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol

Op pele
Chichi is taken
grin
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by macklef(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
G does not mean boo.
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by UncleLondon: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
The G must be keeping malice with his barber and shaving stick... When did appearing haggard and unkempt become acceptable by society as sexy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by youngberry001(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
cool
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by menabae(f): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
The girl sabi fine guy jare,I dey ur back cheesy
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by Airforce1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
UncleLondon:
The G must be keeping malice with his barber and shaving stick... When did appearing haggard and unkempt become acceptable by society as sexy?

It's not really about how sexy or unkempt he look

It's about how good he's in BED.
... trust me Bro, if you know how to "pound" your woman well in bed, she will love you forever

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
UncleLondon:
He doesn't look unkempt

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by pretydiva(f): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since when hanging out wit G means boyfriend 4 ya village op
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Having a pic and with that kinda caption doesn't make that dude her b.f....... Unless that's the new trend to introduce a guy u are in a relationship with.... Either he is or not.... Ko kan aye.....
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by menix(m): 1:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Shez hanging out wiv her G(gateman) nd some dude be getting it twisted.

Chidinma my Crush 4 life..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by hyfr(m): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Op just gave the word "BOO" a new definition. Someone said stepping out with "G" and you turn it to"boo". I doubt chidinma would leave lynxx,banky w,flavor etc for this dude. I.M.O
Re: Beautiful Singer Chidinma Goes Out With Her Boo Of Life by hyfr(m): 1:48am On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy Hey I just noticed something Fam. Look at the distance between the two of them, what kinna lovers would be that apart I'm thinking dude dropped a lot of money for that picture cheesy sorry man

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Hanan Muhammadu Buhari In Brussels / Mark Zuckerberg Gives An Epic Reply To A Follower About Christmas(see Screenshot / 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.