Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (52100 Views)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechiā€™s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by ganye1: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Wike was a minister before Amaechi, what's new here?
Amaechi was governor before Wike Wike was Amaechi's boy so nothing is new.

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by judiciarypalava: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
SYCOPHANCY! That is why our leaders will keep deceiving us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by smilegal84yaho(f): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
People are celebrated based on their ability to divert public funds to private accounts. Those who are supposed to be behind bars are given chieftaincy titles.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Amaechi has built a very solid political career for himself. He is now more like a nationalist. Amaechi is loved by south westerners(yeah am one of his biggest fan today), am sure the northerners also love him and give him the respect he deserves.

If Amaechi should run for the presidency office in the nearest future, I see him winning the seat without any difficulty.

Yoruba slave to awusa
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by sunnyking001(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wike was a minister before Amaechi, what's new here?[color=#990000][/color]

Same Ameachi beg the fmr president to appoint wike as minister. So in all ratification Ameachi still remain the man wike sud respect anyday anytime.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Burger01(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Alezy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
kingzjay:
Where is Wike?
somewhere in PH trying to pls PMB by announcing that he will arrest the biafran ppl trying to protest.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by MIM77(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
TippyTop:

Amaechi was a governor before Wicked and he was a speaker for 8 years. Wicked was never a lawmaker not to talk of a Speaker. Wike will never be Governors' forum Chairman, if he becomes, call me a bas-ard(in Doyin Okupe's voice). Bottom line is, Amaechi is greater than Wike, remember he once bowed as a boy.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by billyG(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think d wailers shld shld throw in d towel,there is no use wailing in vain,dis politics is winners take all,since Apc won they will continue to win more & more while Pdp will continue 2 lose,they are @ d mercy of apc been d conquerers pdp are their subjects so @ dia mercy.

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
kokoA:
Ameachi is busy building his profile as a national politician while Wike iis busy playing local politics. Ameachi belongs to Nigeria while Wike belongs to Rivers grin
. Mumu, wike have served as a minister of dis country effortlessly unlike Rotimi.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by omokab: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
kokoA:
Ameachi is busy building his profile as a national politician while Wike iis busy playing local politics. Ameachi belongs to Nigeria while Wike belongs to Rivers grin
please were you there when we are debating on this issue of who is more popular between Amechi and wike? Wike is only popular in rivers while Amechi is popular both in Nigeria and outside the country. APC victory together with the issue of screening has make him popular.
One thing I will say is
SORRY WIKE!

2 Likes

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Rexology: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immediately after his so-called screening, I heard a loud voice shouting "we don win" and I asked myself what did they win? I do not blame all these Politicians, I rather blame the Nigerian people that always allow these Politicians to continue to ride on us. Tomorrow you will see Amaechi and Wike eating from the same table and be laughing to us (the common Nigerians).
Who would have thought that Tinubu and Buhari would even belong to the same political party? At the end of the day, the big losers are the common Nigerian people, whereas the Politicians continue to gain more and more.
The real change MUST start from the Common Nigerian people. These politicians understand that the more the poverty in the land, the more advantage they have.

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
januzaj:
e pain am
Januzaj my Nigga
Hope you're following the court proceedings in oyo tribunal?
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by birmingham04: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Same. Amaechi was a minister before wike EOD. End of discussion.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by babadem2much(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Amaechi has built a very solid political career for himself. He is now more like a nationalist. Amaechi is loved by south westerners(yeah am one of his biggest fan today), am sure the northerners also love him and give him the respect he deserves.

If Amaechi should run for the presidency office in the nearest future, I see him winning the seat without any difficulty.

Na me like this Ameachi pass my bro as I nearly resign my job cuz of haters
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by januzaj(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wadraj:

Januzaj my Nigga

Hope you're following the court proceedings in oyo tribunal?
No my boss.....any updates
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
januzaj:
No my boss.....any updates

I'm not in the state now, but I read the judgement is slated for tuesday. I don't know how clear is the sky for Accord
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by fareed69(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Mind you Junior Minister.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Olamiconqueror: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
God win
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by januzaj(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wadraj:

I'm not in the state now, but I read the judgement is slated for tuesday. I don't know how clear is the sky for Accord
I pray it favours accord.......am not in the state too....buh am going there probably nxt wk
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
i know that freeglobe,vickyrotex,rokiatu,barcanista,chukwudi44 and eleko1 go dey among those people,dem like amaechi die just like me.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
babadem2much:

Na me like this Ameachi pass my bro as I nearly resign my job cuz of haters
na lie na me like am pass sotey my neighbours dey call me amaechi

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by lumeneng22: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
What are you celebrating? After the lobby come the screen....... OK we are still watching.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by imashyguy: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
We love him in the north also

Kastonkastroll:

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by nedu666: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

u are right. after the north has done 16yrs as the south b4 they talk of power shift.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i know that freegl.obe,vicky.rotex,roki.atu,barca.nista,chuk.wudi44 and ele.ko1 go dey among those people,dem like amaechi die just like me.

cheesy Oshiskoooo!!!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by princewidag: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy Oshiskoooo!!!
is he not your ex-aristo? grin
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by eleko1: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i know that freeglobe,vickyrotex,rokiatu,barcanista,chukwudi44 and eleko1 go dey among those people,dem like amaechi die just like me.
Tonyebarcanista,Pa sukudI, Anonimi. undecided sad undecided those pipu are wailing wailers. Wait for Tonyebarcanista to analysis why AMEACHI shouldn't be cleared undecided
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Prince16: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Keneking:
Great

2019 - 2023: Buhari (President)
2019 - 2023: Osinbajo (V. President)
2019 - 2023 :Amaechi (Senate President)

Monkey, abeg do yanga for me
Keneking, u no serious o! U got me ROTF. Chai......., d monkey's "denge-pose" nor be here o! ROTF!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by sule5727: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
alaoeri:

If Amaechi wasn't nominated, you & your ilks will be saying he has been used & dump now that he has been screened you are still complaining, stop hating ain't good for your health. cheesy
thank u jare tell them the truth, Amaechi is loved with so many Nigerian and he has made him self popular more than before, that one call wike playing local politics while Amaechi is there playing national politics!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by ibrahimluka(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
dj187:
Somewhere in Port Harcourt grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha take it easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.