Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (52115 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by FastestTech(m): 4:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To The World On BBC About The Situation With His Client

Watch to see What He Said...

The spoke person to the Nigerian Army also gave his speech to the BBC.

Early on Friday, September 15, the Nigeria Army denied withdrawing its troops from the South East, they even announced that the exercise (OPERATION PYTHON DANCE II) officially begins on Friday, September 2017.

Do you have any comment about this issue? Please, comment below...

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00mUVuUKok

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by nkeona(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2017
I have never seen someone lie this good. smh

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by purityval(m): 5:18am On Sep 16, 2017
I didn't watch it bcuz I have no data to waste, and starting my morning with Kanu and Ipod is a no no

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by fergie001: 5:20am On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by allcomage: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2017
waoi this has gone global and this news clip is very favourable to ipob.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by HARDDON: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2017
nkeona:
I have never seen someone lie this good. smh

N the truth about his lies is that everyone can see through

Don't expect anything less though. Fg is d mother of liers

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by thesicilian: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2017
allcomage:
The delusion continues.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by thesicilian: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2017
purityval:
I didn't watch it bcuz I have no data to waste, and starting my morning with Kanu and Ipod is a no no
Same here.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by NPComplete: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2017
allcomage:

Lol. You IPOB only make noise and can't think. The world has not helped the people being killed in Myanmar, in Central African Republic, in South Sudan etc..... It is now you they will come and help. Lol. You will die for nothing and BBC will only be using your story as news to make more money. Nothing else.

307 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by serikiYCU(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Continue

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by ipobarecriminals: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2017
confused people

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by id4sho(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Good news for the zombie pigs

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by eneji50(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra ipob business

Nigerian army my pride

Nigeria must remain together if u don't like it u can go and kill yourself

Certified ebira boI say so

Navo ooo

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by dannytoe(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Where is kanu hiding.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by hucienda: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra. The recurring decimal. Since 1967.

The international media weighing in.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Story

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Urchman27(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria army lying since 1960

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Timbuktuo: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. You IPOB only make noise and can't think. The world has not helped the people being killed in Myanmar, in Central African Republic, in South Sudan etc..... It is now you they will come and help. Lol. You will die for nothing and BBC will only be using your story as news to make more money. Nothing else.

You dey mind these Jew men? Delusion is in their DNA

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by TheKabal: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2017
hucienda:

The international media weighing in.

They gotta to pay the bills

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by dreamworld: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Islamic nigerian military killing christian biafrans in the south and labeled them terrorist Just because they are trying to secede, this is the hight of injustice and human right violation
South east leaders are calling for peace but are scared to seek for justice

The way yorubas are shouting one nigeria, na waoo,
What are you people gaining from this forced unity ,
Some people self

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by funlord(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmm....what a skull his lieyer possesses! No wonder they refer to them as?........ wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by ExAngel007(f): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2017
he never chi-chum-chin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by ugofr(f): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
the brigadier general was using a teleprompter.... he eyes were moving, his gaze was fixed while pupils were searching...he should be well tutored on teleprompter usage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by ApexPredator: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2017
ugofr:
the brigadier general was using a teleprompter.... he eyes were moving, his gaze was fixed while pupils were searching...he should be well tutored on teleprompter usage.
Yea that was very funny. They don't want another Nigerian official to embarass them on the world stage like Bubu the Daura dull@rd did when we referred to Angela Merkel as "President of West Germany"

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Balkan(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Lies does not last in this age ITC. Thank God for technogy. You are denying what was caught on video.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by BudeYahooCom: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Support against IPOB is a support for the 4th most deadliest terrorist organisation in Africa- The fulani herdsmen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by letusbepieces: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2017
SARKI AND SEUNMSG COME AND CELEBRATE, BIAFRA IS OVER IN OGUN STATE.

WAT BUHARI STARTED WILL END WITH A REFERENDUM AND BIAFRA STATE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Almaiga: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
emmyspark007:
It will never be well with all those wishing igbos pain.
More chaos will occur in their lands. They shall rise against each other and kill themselves, terrorism will reign supreme in their lands. I was against this ipob struggle but henceforth I will see to it that someday I will sacrifice my everything for the actualization of biafra. 2019 is fast approaching and as usual Christians mostly igbos will be targeted if the north doesn't produce the president

From today onwards I seize to be a Nigerian
Nigeria has no future. Our future has been plundered and raped mercilessly

Na you sabi

14 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by laribari(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
allcomage:

Ode! Keep hoping, that was how you guys said all the agitation has gone global, posting stupid videos and rally.

Ever since did you hear any president support biafra or condemn Nigerian government? As long as britian is involved, America will always support FG.

Keep deceiving yourself there. Kanu is a terrorist and I can give you reasons.

1. Built an army to fight govt. What's the difference with what isis and boko haram did?

2. Kanu in some of his videos talked about war, guns and external resources he gets as support.

3. Raised another government inside an existing country and that treason. Kanu made many mistakes and his lawyer is wasting time.

4. Holted a flag of an unrecognized (so-called nation) inside an existing sovereign state. What's the difference btw the boko haram flag, isis flag and what kanu did with biafran flags in an existin nation.

5. Traded sharp words, threats and banters against his targets and post the videos on social media to the point of threatening to go to Abuja to bring back buhari's head. What's the difference with jihadist and t shekau boko haram videos where they talk of their own sovereign state inside an already existing sovereign state? That's criminal!!

Now IPOB go about attacking people as seen on video. Where is the justification that the protest is peaceful? Though it seems peaceful but they have always threatened to do this or that.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm
The video is shocking... I just watch it!
Nairalanders is this Front page worthy?

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's WEDDING INVITATION!!! / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.