Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World (17897 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Most Ugly Woman Reply Her Critics!!! / The Most Ugly R'kelly Picture, Made By Wax Museum In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World by okwudili37(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2015

Re: Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Those people arent ugly,probably photoshopped..

Btw this makes me remember a story my dad once told me. cheesy

a man driving a car once saw an earoplane and wished to have it,terming the car outta taste.... shocked

then a cyclist somewhere saw this man with a car and lament bitterly when he will have his own car...

Somewhere a man with a bicycle saw the cyclist man and prayed to have one somedays...

Somewhere a man trekking with no ride at all envied the man with a bicycle...

Stil on the walk,a paralysed man saw the one trekking and envied him...

Moral lesson,no matter how ugly you think you are,there is someone outta there,way uglier and wishing to be youcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked are theze real
mbanu diz cant b real i still bliv in photoshop shaa
Re: Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World by phlamesG: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op this ur post is so baseless angry angry angry
Top ten most ugliest people really? Smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World / Ubi Franklin Implies That Iyanya Assaulted Yvonne Nelson / Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.