Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World (17939 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by tammygomo: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
This guy here is called Quincy Giles. He was last year declared the most handsome man in the whole world.

He’s worth it; his body is on fire, the 6 packs and the height are cute.

SEE 5 MORE SEXY PHOTOS FROM: www.lizabetha.com/photos-meet-the-most-handsome-man-in-the-world

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Oyindidi(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
See cutenessshocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by johnaruson(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
"If you don't have cash, you are ugly." - JohnAruson™

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by FarahAideed: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
This one that looks like a Llama

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Most gays and sex starved women will crowd this thread hoping they can get a taste of this hot body KEEP DREAMING

I have a verified UK AdSense account for sale and the account has received payment before
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by amaniro: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
See cutenessshocked

This one is probably masturbating

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Oyindidi(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:

This one is probably masturbating
Olodogrin I want my son to be this handsome
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by amaniro: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Olodogrin I want my son to be this handsome

Keep dreaming when you yourself are a duckling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:

Keep dreaming when you yourself are a duckling
heIdiotgrin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Tamarapetty(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wow, cute indeed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by ObaKlaz: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
The guy soft finish jor. Totally worthy of the title! He looks like an RnB singer.
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
See the guy face like one gay he is just light skin you can't compare this guy to ronaldo who won nobel prize for physical perfection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by ObaKlaz: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
See the guy face like one gay he is just light skin you can't compare this guy to ronaldo who won nobel prize for physical perfection
All these Ronaldo fanboys!grin Ronaldo got nothing on this guy, if we're talking 'bout looks.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
All these Ronaldo fanboys!grin Ronaldo got nothing on this guy, if we're talking 'bout looks.
Yeah he got nothing he is better than him in all dimensions fame,body,money,height,muscle,skincolour e.t.c
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by ObaKlaz: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
Yeah he got nothing he is better than him in all dimensions fame,body,money,height,muscle,skincolour e.t.c
Yawns... the keyword here is *LOOKS*

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnaruson:
Guy this your mouth be like one cultured pig grin *No offense*

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
That's my spec! kiss kiss kiss

So cute!

Unlike the gorilla hugging Cee c in one yeye photo shoot like that!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
victorian:

So cute!

AsIf if cee c propose you, you will not accept.

Cee c don't even need to propose you, you will be the one to propose him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Mankosi: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ok.
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
AsIf if cee c propose you, you will not accept.

Cee c don't even need to propose you, you will be the one to propose him

God forbid! I can never propose to a man. My life never bad reach that level.

Any woman who propose to a man will forever regret it. The man will use her take make Shakara for as long as they are together.
Cee c's apelike guy with sharpened teeth is not my type!
End of discussion.
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Louisefaye(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oh boy. shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by johnaruson(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Debrained means you have no brain all.
DeBrain045:
Guy this your mouth be like one cultured pig grin *No offense*
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
victorian:

Any woman who propose to a man will forever regret it. The man will use her take make Shakara for as long as they are together.
End of discussion.
Yeah i don't support a lady proposing to a man, if a lady proposes me i go fear oh because something is involved.

Hahaha you even have taste and choice of the physical appearance of a man i pity you i bet you are in your early 20thies
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnaruson:
You are correct clap for yourself i taught you well
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by mrjaydee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnaruson:

2 of una be mumu I swear grin
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by DeBrain045(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnaruson:
Guy this your mouth be like one cultured pig grin
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnaruson:
lol see ur worwor face plus u no even come get the money join undecided
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
victorian:

So cute!

you mean royal kennessey he is far from ugly..thar pic didnt do him justice
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by Metuh: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
victorian:

End of discussion.
I hope you will be able to still say this when you finally clock 50 without anyone coming?

Where is it written that only a man should propose? Village girl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by delzbaba(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
he fit get BO or MO like that, dem no dey complete finish.
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by cuterichbigdick(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Las las na beardless guy be most handsome while many ladies will hype bearded guys like they are the most handsome
Re: Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World by johnaruson(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Show that your diesel engine face make we see
DREAMZZZ:
lol see ur worwor face plus u no even come get the money join undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Being Interviewed For CNN African Voices (Photos) / Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Dances To Kizz Daniel’s 4DAYZ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.