Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... (14545 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / JOIN 2017 BATCH B PCMs WHATSAPP GROUP / 2016 Batch B Pcms Who Have Successfully Registered Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Got Posted To Kwara , Stream 1 ...
So I Thought i should Create a Thread for Fellow Kwara PCMs, Lets Get to Know eachother Here before We Get to Camp .... grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
kam4r:
I Got Posted To Kwara , Stream 1 ...
So I Thought i should Create a Thread for Fellow Kwara PCMs, Lets Get to Know eachother Here before We Get to Camp .... grin
yea.. Kwara stream1.. When are u going to camp?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omo i dont even know cos i avnt prepared abit , probably tuesday sha cos I no Go Like Dey Queue for hours on wednesday ... You??
dejt4u:
yea.. Kwara stream1.. When are u going to camp?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
kam4r:
Omo i dont even know cos i avnt prepared abit , probably tuesday sha cos I no Go Like Dey Queue for hours on wednesday ... You??
Tuesday as well
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Team Kwara! No dullings! Kam4r sef kwara state na wao! Whr dossylvanus
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by MeezPat(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Was I d only geh posted to ds yikpata camp....oh God
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by djmask(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmm Of all the state to serve in naija...Kwara is not a nice one in terms of renumeration....no state allawance. And the camp is an apology. Anyway you lots always seems happy to observe nysc to pose and take pictures. To any of u unfortunate enough to get posted to Isin, ask of me when u get here.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
MeezPat:
singing 'u are not alone' by Michael Jackson! grin
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin You are all welcome to the home of harmony..

Currently serving in Kwara state, batch A15 kopa

Will try as much as possible to answer some of your questions and also what you should expect...
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't even know wat to say to y'all posted to Kwara..
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Odunharry:
grin You are all welcome to the home of harmony..

Currently serving in Kwara state, batch A15 kopa

Will try as much as possible to answer some of your questions and also what you should expect...
pls how far is yikpata from ilorin?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harjet:
I don't even know wat to say to y'all posted to Kwara..
Are u a CM?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
MeezPat:
stream 1or 2?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
Are u a CM?
Naah.. EXCM.. Served in Kwara
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
1hr 30mins
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
What about creating a whatsapp group?
cc MeezPat kam4r whodohgeepee
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harjet:
1hr 30mins
hahahhaha.. . Pls is there any reasonable route to take from Osun state?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
What to expect..
I will try as much as possible to be honest with you guys..

I will advice you leave for Kwara state a day to camp so atleast you can be assured of early registration, bed space, avoid the never ending queue etc.
Yikpata is in Edu local govt of Kwara state and it about an hour plus ride from ilorin..
Concerning camp facilities, I will say it Ok but not the best..There is water supply mainly in the morning and night and atimes in the afternoon when Corp members are on parade ground..
Electricity supply is fair also..The weather is damn hot here in Kwara state..

I'm sure you guys have read many stories about camp food generally in Nigeria.. if you want the best, come to camp with enough cash also.

Before I talk about Posting to place of primary assignment but befre that I will advice never to bring too much loads to camp cos you will be given what we call 7 over 7 and also an extra pair of white shoes..

RELOCATION ISHH.
relocation is done in camp and also three month into ur service year. For those that will love to relocate to place of ur choice, it's advisable you get the necessary documents and apply for relocation on time via your platoon officers or you go directly to the people in charge and submit the necessary documents
For married women, once you can provide proof that u are married, then you will be relocated to the state where your husband is based..

For those who will be applying on medical grounds, get a medical report from a government hospital preferably..Even if you be forging one, make sure they don't find out or else they won't grant it..

NOW TO THE KOKO.. POSTING TO PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT..
The simple truth is many ppas don't pay Corp members neither do they provide accomodation.. The state government doesn't pay Corp members either so you guys have to make do with 19800..

P.S FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO RELOCATE ...IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT NYSC, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO START MAKING CALLS REGARDING YOUR RELOCATION ...
WISH YOU ALL A NICE TIME AT YIKPATA CAMP.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
hahahhaha.. . Pls is there any reasonable route to take from Osun state?
I don't think so... U av to get to Ilorin first
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
What about creating a whatsapp group? cc MeezPat kam4r whodohgeepee
The best you can do is create a whatsapp group
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harjet:
I don't think so... U av to get to Ilorin first
ok.. thanks

So hw am going to move from ilorin? I mean the car park..

And lyk hw much is there from ilorin?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
not up to two hours if the bus is fast..

Chai , I just remembered the bus I boarded when I was going to camp from maraba, ilorin... Keke napep speed pass am
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by candycrush(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
From maraba to the place is should be more than 5h but trust transporters now, time like this they increase the fare knowing fully well you guys don't have any option..

Adviceable to get most things you will be taking to camp from the house, when u get to camp, things are expensive.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
candycrush:
lipsrsealed
lol at dp... that's an old picture na...
the reason that happened last year was that there were many Otondos and the rooms weren't enough that's why..

When we went to camp this year, things have improved abit..

that's where we use for the boring lectures

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dossylvanus(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Team Kwara! No dullings! Kam4r sef kwara state na wao! Whr dossylvanus

Kaduna is my portion
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by candycrush(f): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Odunharry:

lol at dp... that's an old picture na...
the reason that happened last year was that there were many Otondos and the rooms weren't enough that's why..

When we went to camp this year, things have improved abit..

that's where we use for the boring lectures

Be giving false hope oh
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
candycrush:

Be giving false hope oh
that's the truth .go to A15 Kwara thread and ask anyone there

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
candycrush:

Be giving false hope oh
That picture u posted was during my time in camp C14.. If not for DG dt came to camp dt time ehnn
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
ok.. thanks

So hw am going to move from ilorin? I mean the car park..

And lyk hw much is there from ilorin?
U should be dropped at the last bustop.. When u drop just tell any of the cab drivers u're going to camp.. Even so, u'll meet other corpers der too.. For the fee, I can't say, depends on the drivers demselves
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Odunharry:
What to expect..
I will try as much as possible to be honest with you guys..

I will advice you leave for Kwara state a day to camp so atleast you can be assured of early registration, bed space, avoid the never ending queue etc.
Yikpata is in Edu local govt of Kwara state and it about an hour plus ride from ilorin..
Concerning camp facilities, I will say it Ok but not the best..There is water supply mainly in the morning and night and atimes in the afternoon when Corp members are on parade ground..
Electricity supply is fair also..The weather is damn hot here in Kwara state..

I'm sure you guys have read many stories about camp food generally in Nigeria.. if you want the best, come to camp with enough cash also.

Before I talk about Posting to place of primary assignment but befre that I will advice never to bring too much loads to camp cos you will be given what we call 7 over 7 and also an extra pair of white shoes..

RELOCATION ISHH.
relocation is done in camp and also three month into ur service year. For those that will love to relocate to place of ur choice, it's advisable you get the necessary documents and apply for relocation on time via your platoon officers or you go directly to the people in charge and submit the necessary documents
For married women, once you can provide proof that u are married, then you will be relocated to the state where your husband is based..

For those who will be applying on medical grounds, get a medical report from a government hospital preferably..Even if you be forging one, make sure they don't find out or else they won't grant it..

NOW TO THE KOKO.. POSTING TO PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT..
The simple truth is many ppas don't pay Corp members neither do they provide accomodation.. The state government doesn't pay Corp members either so you guys have to make do with 19800..

P.S FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO RELOCATE ...IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT NYSC, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO START MAKING CALLS REGARDING YOUR RELOCATION ...
WISH YOU ALL A NICE TIME AT YIKPATA CAMP.
big bros abeg if ah go a day before camp opens which is nxt Tuesday Dem go allow me enter camp ni abi na hotel fings?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Drop una digits na make ah add una fellow batch B corp members Kwara 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpers - We Wasted One Year Serving Nigeria / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.