Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... (14571 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / JOIN 2017 BATCH B PCMs WHATSAPP GROUP / 2016 Batch B Pcms Who Have Successfully Registered Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by ositorres: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
dats my digits 08035577405, Add me on stream 2 whatsapp group
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by andrew121296: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please add me on whatsapp ‪‪+2348187531700‬ i need this group badly
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by poeticjerry(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
i hope i can survive the camp phase,i av heard heinous and scary stories about kwara state camp....am moving with stream 2 train,who else is on board
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by poeticjerry(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
this is my whatsapp digit 08188905711....
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by poeticjerry(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Avmbazon:
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by jybzj: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Drop una digits na make ah add una fellow batch B corp members Kwara 2015
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by jybzj: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
dejt4u:
the group in on.. Drop your number if u are interested
pls add 08137934208 stream 2
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by poeticjerry(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Drop ya digits to be added to a group on whatsapp
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
jybzj:

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by sisqology(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Azeezco is here... Charge your phone lol
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by poeticjerry(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2015
sabiguy:
If u r posted to kwara fine. But then in camp when the postings to local government starts. Pls pls pls. Do all u can to makesure u re not posted outside ilorin and/or offa. And if u are posted outside of those 2 local government; pray its not Kaiama Local Government and if u r posted to Kaiama Local Government; then you are FINISHED!!!!

Just my own piece... lipsrsealed
sabiguy:
If u r posted to kwara fine. But then in camp when the postings to local government starts. Pls pls pls. Do all u can to makesure u re not posted outside ilorin and/or offa. And if u are posted outside of those 2 local government; pray its not Kaiama Local Government and if u r posted to Kaiama Local Government; then you are FINISHED!!!!
sabiguy:

wetin dey happen for dere,dem dey use person head do suya?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
sabiguy:

Are u a serving CM?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Olushuyi: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Congratulations to every batch b corp members that have been posted to the state of harmony ( kwara state).
This is to inform every celestial church of Christ members that the celestial youth organization kwara state,(Ceyokws) welcomes you all, and the organization have the plann of carrying you all along in every activities and fellowship together.
I pray that goodness and mercy shall keep following you and there will be no record of emergency during your staying in kwara state in Jesus name.stay blessed...
You can contact the coordinator on 08143220690 or the p.r.o. on 08167118569
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
poeticjerry:
i hope i can survive the camp phase,i av heard heinous and scary stories about kwara state camp....am moving with stream 2 train,who else is on board
don't listen to their heinous stories,they make sound like you're going to an IDP,its not as bad trust me..it's not a palace or some fancy hotel,but then you'd survive and it wld be fun..I'm in camp right now,and with all the stories I heard before coming I was almost not going to come to camp,but I'm even alive..just know that the toilet situation is bad sha,I won't lie,every other thing,u will scale thru....

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2015
jemimaa01:
don't listen to their heinous stories,they make sound like you're going to an IDP,its not as bad trust me..it's not a palace or some fancy hotel,but then you'd survive and it wld be fun..I'm in camp right now,and with all the stories I heard before coming I was almost not going to come to camp,but I'm even alive..just know that the toilet situation is bad sha,I won't lie,every other thing,u will scale thru....
you've said it all.. Which platoon are you?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
dejt4u:
you've said it all.. Which platoon are you?
abi now,they shld stop scaring people...6,how abt u?? u were the one I saw with Kamar shay?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
jemimaa01:
abi now,they shld stop scaring people...6,how abt u?? u were the one I saw with Kamar shay?
yh.. Platoon 8.. Kamar is my bunkee
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dwinnysid(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Thank you
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonzo2funk: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Gudam house.pls if u are
posted to Kwara stream 2 and u are moving from Lagos.pls hook up with me on 07031012968.
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Basilona(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2015
kwara stream 2,
Please add me to the group ~ 08182052486
Also going from Lagos, so fellow lagosians feel free to add and/or PM through the above number

Please, anybody know how I go runs, ghost corping?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by fotadmowmend(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi everyone here ...... The newest Kwara kopas ..... How has Yikpata been and hope you are enjoying camp ? I am wishin you safe journey to your various PPA. For those that will be posted to Patigi and Baruteen I pray that the lord will be with you . And for those that will 'runs' Ilorin while in camp either with cash or with the other 'thing', I say there is God oo. Welcome everyone #Irepkwarakopa2015A #Oyunlga
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Basilona(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
fotadmowmend:
Hi everyone here ...... The newest Kwara kopas ..... How has Yikpata been and hope you are enjoying camp ? I am wishin you safe journey to your various PPA. For those that will be posted to Patigi and Baruteen I pray that the lord will be with you . And for those that will 'runs' Ilorin while in camp either with cash or with the other 'thing', I say there is God oo. Welcome everyone #Irepkwarakopa2015A #Oyunlga

Good day sir,
i am one of those who would gladly runs the PPA thingy, only if I knew how to go about it.
Do you have any directions and/or ideas how I could manage that sir?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by fotadmowmend(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Basilona:

Good day sir,
i am one of those who would gladly runs the PPA thingy, only if I knew how to go about it.
Do you have any directions and/or ideas how I could manage that sir?
I don't know much about that but I am sure it's late now because I m sure dat d posting would be ready by now.
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by princehabyb(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Av been tryin to add d numba buh to no avail! send another that's registered on whatsapp!
Abeg my own number dey available... add me to the group 08181815589
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by jayonline24: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Add me 08032218713
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Hope you are all enjoying your PPA. ..
Regards
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by igberia(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Plz n plz, 4 all of u dats going 4 stream2 kwara state plz I beg u prepare ursef well cos I just finished stream1 and it was interesting but bad.. Don't mine any OT ppl give to u but use ur brain wen u get thr...cos to my own bliv stream2 will rily suffer d sun and cold thr...especially dose electric insect ooo...kwara state is very interesting and 4 d posting if u like kill ursef in camp, d posting of LG as bin done ooo in my LG I saw names of stream2 coming thr oo ... Bye bye oo
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Basilona(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
igberia:
Plz n plz, 4 all of u dats going 4 stream2 kwara state plz I beg u prepare ursef well cos I just finished stream1 and it was interesting but bad.. Don't mine any OT ppl give to u but use ur brain wen u get thr...cos to my own bliv stream2 will rily suffer d sun and cold thr...especially dose electric insect ooo...kwara state is very interesting and 4 d posting if u like kill ursef in camp, d posting of LG as bin done ooo in my LG I saw names of stream2 coming thr oo ... Bye bye oo

Bros, are you telling me uhbu PPAs have been done already. This ir serious.
Redeployment mode activated
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by donasere(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
atop1:
For those who are posted to Kwara state and are lucky to be in Ilorin. You can get accommodation around Tanke,Oke oyi, Fate on www.offkrents.com

Boss...waddup?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by donasere(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
igberia:

U wan. Kii pipu abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans / Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018 / NYSC-NIM Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.