Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... (14568 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / JOIN 2017 BATCH B PCMs WHATSAPP GROUP / 2016 Batch B Pcms Who Have Successfully Registered Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by MeezPat(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Odunharry:

The best you can do is create a whatsapp group
Stream 1 add me to d group
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Drop una digits na make ah add una fellow batch B corp members Kwara 2015
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
MeezPat:

Stream 1 08020562904 add me to d group
lol.... I'm not the one to create a group for you guys.. You or any other batch B15 going to Kwara can create one and add B15 prospective Corp members..

You can add me on 07064745029 and I will offer you guys the best advice I can And inform you of some things you need to know..
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
whodohgeepee:
big bros abeg if ah go a day before camp opens which is nxt Tuesday Dem go allow me enter camp ni abi na hotel fings?
them go allow you enter wella.... they will even give you guys bed space to sleep in one of the blocks.
My advice Is for you to go a day to camp so by morning you would have rounded up your registration, you get a bed space and kits on time and you avoid the long queues and stress
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harjet:
That picture u posted was during my time in camp C14.. If not for DG dt came to camp dt time ehnn
ex Kwara corper.... well done

Guess by now you Don run leave Kwara
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Adhocnaira: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
first of all ill like to thank God for the opportunity, now having read all i can about my kwara posting i must say im a bit deflated...but then i have always been one for an adventure.. i have a strange feeling that we may all have a merry time...and o yes ! positively enligthened by the reason for the service. God bless Naija
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Adhocnaira: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
first of all ill like to thank God for the opportunity, now having read all i can about my kwara posting i must say im a bit deflated...but then i have always been one for an adventure.. i have a strange feeling that we may all have a merry time...and o yes ! positively enligthened by the reason for the service. God bless Naija wink
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Harjet(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Odunharry:
ex Kwara corper.... well done
Guess by now you Don run leave Kwara
Haha! My brother, no time ooo
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by pristine88: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
the comments are quite daunting... Dealer dey Camp? just hope i can find a way to ghost this shit after the 3wks
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make una come in, drop ur numbers so u can be added to a whatsapp group! Few has been added so far!
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by piragirl(f): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
l rep kwara ,stream1... but not for long.whatsap 08026979955....l rep kwara ,stream1... but not for long.whatsap 08026979955....l rep kwara ,stream1... but not for long.whatsap 08026979955....
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by pristine88: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
0808 558 5886
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by ibkonis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls add, kwara stream 1.... 08026094133
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omo Naso o ! How e Go be nao ??
whodohgeepee:
Team Kwara! No dullings! Kam4r sef kwara state na wao! Whr dossylvanus
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lool no Your not .... Before weekend You'lld meet enough females Going that direction ... where r u based??
MeezPat:
Was I d only geh posted to ds yikpata camp....oh God
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lool unfortunate ke?? Its that bad??
djmask:
Hmmm Of all the state to serve in naija...Kwara is not a nice one in terms of renumeration....no state allawance. And the camp is an apology. Anyway you lots always seems happy to observe nysc to pose and take pictures. To any of u unfortunate enough to get posted to Isin, ask of me when u get here.
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls , How Far is Ilorin to Camp??
Odunharry:
grin You are all welcome to the home of harmony..

Currently serving in Kwara state, batch A15 kopa

Will try as much as possible to answer some of your questions and also what you should expect...
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
embarassed
Harjet:
I don't even know wat to say to y'all posted to Kwara..
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mahn Thats The spirit , Going with a Low moral could affect one truout Your stay In Camp .... You just have to enjoy it whichever way .... I pray we find canp Fun and easy
Adhocnaira:
first of all ill like to thank God for the opportunity, now having read all i can about my kwara posting i must say im a bit deflated...but then i have always been one for an adventure.. i have a strange feeling that we may all have a merry time...and o yes ! positively enligthened by the reason for the service. God bless Naija
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lool why nt for long Tho?? Planning to redeploy??
piragirl:
l rep kwara ,stream1... but not for long.whatsap 08026979955....l rep kwara ,stream1... but not for long.whatsap 08026979955....l rep kwara ,stream1... but not for long.whatsap 08026979955....
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
If You Can Help with That , No problem atall ... Wanna Help??
dejt4u:
What about creating a whatsapp group?
cc MeezPat kam4r whodohgeepee
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chai !! sad
Odunharry:
What to expect..
I will try as much as possible to be honest with you guys..

I will advice you leave for Kwara state a day to camp so atleast you can be assured of early registration, bed space, avoid the never ending queue etc.
Yikpata is in Edu local govt of Kwara state and it about an hour plus ride from ilorin..
Concerning camp facilities, I will say it Ok but not the best..There is water supply mainly in the morning and night and atimes in the afternoon when Corp members are on parade ground..
Electricity supply is fair also..The weather is damn hot here in Kwara state..

I'm sure you guys have read many stories about camp food generally in Nigeria.. if you want the best, come to camp with enough cash also.

Before I talk about Posting to place of primary assignment but befre that I will advice never to bring too much loads to camp cos you will be given what we call 7 over 7 and also an extra pair of white shoes..

RELOCATION ISHH.
relocation is done in camp and also three month into ur service year. For those that will love to relocate to place of ur choice, it's advisable you get the necessary documents and apply for relocation on time via your platoon officers or you go directly to the people in charge and submit the necessary documents
For married women, once you can provide proof that u are married, then you will be relocated to the state where your husband is based..

For those who will be applying on medical grounds, get a medical report from a government hospital preferably..Even if you be forging one, make sure they don't find out or else they won't grant it..

NOW TO THE KOKO.. POSTING TO PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT..
The simple truth is many ppas don't pay Corp members neither do they provide accomodation.. The state government doesn't pay Corp members either so you guys have to make do with 19800..

P.S FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO RELOCATE ...IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT NYSC, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO START MAKING CALLS REGARDING YOUR RELOCATION ...
WISH YOU ALL A NICE TIME AT YIKPATA CAMP.
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thanx for the update Bro , That Girl broke my Heart with The picture ..
Odunharry:

that's the truth
.go to A15 Kwara thread and ask anyone there
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote thor=whodohgeepee post=39249033]Drop una digits na make ah add una fellow batch B corp members Kwara 2015quote] 08111261730
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
kam4r:
If You Can Help with That , No problem atall ... Wanna Help??
the group in on.. Drop your number if u are interested
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Av been tryin to add d numba buh to no avail!
pristine88:
0808 558 5886
send another that's registered on whatsapp!
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
kam4r:
Pls , How Far is Ilorin to Camp??
Less than 2hours
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Once again, welcome to Kwara state.. The home of harmony
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Drop una digits na make ah add una fellow batch B corp members Kwara 2015
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by olivino(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Team kwara stream 1.No dulling guys. Add me on whatsapp 07036866995
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by olivino(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Is anyone going to Kwara from Delta state?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by rulers(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Olivino am from delta too what's the way forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans / Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018 / NYSC-NIM Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.