Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... (14570 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / JOIN 2017 BATCH B PCMs WHATSAPP GROUP / 2016 Batch B Pcms Who Have Successfully Registered Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by rulers(f): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Add me pls 07062681821

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by passiechu(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Posted to kwara stream 2. I'd take off from Lagos, any one wif me?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by whodohgeepee(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Drop ya digits to be added to a group on whatsapp
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by olivino(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
rulers:
@Olivino am from delta too what's the way forward

I don't knw yet o. I have never been there b4. But where in Delta re u.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by ohdahphae: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hollup!! Hollup!! Lemme tell you somn!! Those of you going with stream 1 please, don't vandalize the camp o! We're coming in right after you guys, so have that in mind grin grin grin
Who else got stream 2?? Shey we go get Whatsapp group??

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lool Guy i hate to be You right now ... Stream 2 ke?? I fit just faint grin
ohdahphae:
Hollup!! Hollup!! Lemme tell you somn!! Those of you going with stream 1 please, don't vandalize the camp o! We're coming in right after you guys, so have that in mind grin grin grin
Who else got stream 2?? Shey we go get Whatsapp group??

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonzo2funk: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yeah posted to kwara stream two and also taking off from lagos
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonzo2funk: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
here is my number pls add me
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by ohdahphae: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na so I see am o! Wetin man go do na? undecided
kam4r:
Lool Guy i hate to be You right now ... Stream 2 ke?? I fit just faint grin
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by opomulerobanga: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stream 1.......08079895811
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by lolybaby(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
smiley hello guys am lolybaby from ondo posted to kwara state stream two,please guys will de allow nursing mother to stay fully in the camp or not?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by ohdahphae: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by mykonyx(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Drop ya digits to be added to a group on whatsapp

MykOnyx
Add me up please Kwara stream 2..
looking forward to meet more of my "kind"
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Donawoite(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kwara stream 1 .. 08094318884
add me pls
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Think You'll just have to show up In camp and Leave a Day or two after ....
lolybaby:
smiley hello guys am lolybaby from ondo posted to kwara state stream two,please guys will de allow nursing mother to stay fully in the camp or not?
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
lolybaby:
no... you will do ur registration in camp then leave and come back the last day... If you married, get ur marriage certificate ready then you will apply for relocation
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Mattex001(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Odunharry:
What to expect..
I will try as much as possible to be honest with you guys..

I will advice you leave for Kwara state a day to camp so atleast you can be assured of early registration, bed space, avoid the never ending queue etc.
Yikpata is in Edu local govt of Kwara state and it about an hour plus ride from ilorin..
Concerning camp facilities, I will say it Ok but not the best..There is water supply mainly in the morning and night and atimes in the afternoon when Corp members are on parade ground..
Electricity supply is fair also..The weather is damn hot here in Kwara state..

I'm sure you guys have read many stories about camp food generally in Nigeria.. if you want the best, come to camp with enough cash also.

Before I talk about Posting to place of primary assignment but befre that I will advice never to bring too much loads to camp cos you will be given what we call 7 over 7 and also an extra pair of white shoes..

RELOCATION ISHH.
relocation is done in camp and also three month into ur service year. For those that will love to relocate to place of ur choice, it's advisable you get the necessary documents and apply for relocation on time via your platoon officers or you go directly to the people in charge and submit the necessary documents
For married women, once you can provide proof that u are married, then you will be relocated to the state where your husband is based..

For those who will be applying on medical grounds, get a medical report from a government hospital preferably..Even if you be forging one, make sure they don't find out or else they won't grant it..

NOW TO THE KOKO.. POSTING TO PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT..
The simple truth is many ppas don't pay Corp members neither do they provide accomodation.. The state government doesn't pay Corp members either so you guys have to make do with 19800..

P.S FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO RELOCATE ...IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT NYSC, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO START MAKING CALLS REGARDING YOUR RELOCATION ...
WISH YOU ALL A NICE TIME AT YIKPATA CAMP.

Bro pls can I get your contact details ??

Ulodomatthew@gmail.com
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Mattex001(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Add up 09092989936

Kwara stream 2
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by captainprogress(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have just been posted to kwara state, never a choice of mine but I feel it will be worth it, it will be nice if nairalander's interact b4 hand, my BlackBerry pin is 2AF82D91, we could make this a lasting experience, let's do this, stream A.
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonazzy: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
pls how far is yikpata from ilorin?
Abt 1hr 30mins
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonazzy: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
dejt4u:
hahahhaha.. . Pls is there any reasonable route to take from Osun state?
Get to ilorin 1st, n frm Dr to maraba Park, whr u'll get d bus Goin to yikpata

1 Like

Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by durella32: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
08163808233...abg make una add me up for watapp am for kwara too
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonazzy: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2015
candycrush:

Be giving false hope oh
Nt false hope.... My advise is get Dr early n get one of d hostels..... D population might b much n definitely hostel wnt b enough.... While some ppl complained of nt bathing for abt 3 days, I bathed atleast 3 tyms daily in d same camp.... Get Dr early
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by solonazzy: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2015
whodohgeepee:
big bros abeg if ah go a day before camp opens which is nxt Tuesday Dem go allow me enter camp ni abi na hotel fings?
Sure.... To me, dats d Best..... Went Dr a day to, got a good hostel dats close to water tanks.....
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by kam4r(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Thnx for the tip Bro ...
solonazzy:

Nt false hope.... My advise is get Dr early n get one of d hostels..... D population might b much n definitely hostel wnt b enough.... While some ppl complained of nt bathing for abt 3 days, I bathed atleast 3 tyms daily in d same camp.... Get Dr early
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by MarshalPerez: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Got posted to Kwara. Stream 2. Here's ma number please do add me up 08163808233.
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by eyande(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by dejt4u(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2015
solonazzy:

Get to ilorin 1st, n frm Dr to maraba Park, whr u'll get d bus Goin to yikpata
thanks boss
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by MeezPat(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Mattex001:

Ulodomatthew@gmail.com
did u just say no accomodatn what kind of crap is that.does d govt provide accomodatn at least
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Mattex001:

Ulodomatthew@gmail.com
Re: Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... by Odunharry(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2015
MeezPat:

did u just say no accomodatn what kind of crap is that.does d govt provide accomodatn at least
there's accommodation... if you are lucky, ur ppa will provide one for you. if you not you rent one if you can't stay in corpers lodge..

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans / Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018 / NYSC-NIM Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.