Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here (28353 Views)

Lagos Cm Batch B 2015 Let Meet Here / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by idriskolly: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2015
chimajii:

Lol @ danudanu grin
Chai, i haff finish for ur hand cry
lol
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Electronzeez:

yes there is non in the hostel .Just fan and light, some of the hostel fan are not even working .
make sure you are not caught with the pix above , if it is seen before you go in to the camp it will be seized . I was able to sneak mine in though.

Tnkz bro. cheesy I will knw how to hide dat.
Did u redeploy? If yes, where are u serving now? If u left frm lagos, how were u able to get to nass?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Ultimate001: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2015
dayoakinns:
You are highly welcome to nasarawa. Nasarawa is a great hand 2 serve and I promise you all dat u will enjoy d state. Am a corp member batch A presently serving in nasarawa local government area. My ppa is federal poly and we will be looking forward to see some of you posted there. Av a great camping
wat did u study in schl nd wat's ur grade, pls?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2015
idriskolly:
am also in stream 1 nassaraw 08136304878

Welcome bro...
Tak it up dan

Cc: danemenike
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2015
bella01:
Good to be here, am also in stream 1... Please I want to know if there is an ATM in the camp.

Welcome sis....
Try to read thru d thread frm d start to get d tips dat has bin shared by our senior corpers.

As for ur question:

Cc: olatunji390
Machida
Electronzeez
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by 3plecz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
nasarawa stream 2 if der is any wazapp GRP den add me 08032623357
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Electronzeez(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Olami90:

Tnkz bro. cheesy I will knw how to hide dat.
Did u redeploy? If yes, where are u serving now? If u left frm lagos, how were u able to get to nass?

I redeploy to oyo state .
I took off from Kwara state becAuse I school there ,from kwara to yanyan is nine hours , from Yanya to keffi nysc camp plus the traffic approximately make the whole journey ten hours.

I took off from Kwara 7am got to camp after five .
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Electronzeez(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
bella01:
Good to be here, am also in stream 1... Please I want to know if there is an ATM in the camp.

there is no physical ATM CARD in Keffi camp . what you can do to make withdrawal is to give your card and code number to someone going outside the camp.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by bella01(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Electronzeez:

there is no physical ATM CARD in Keffi camp . what you can do to make withdrawal is to give your card and code number to someone going outside the camp.
Thanks bro
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by geryque(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
baziim:
How do I find me bearing from Nyanya cos that's where "God is Good Bus stops"
I'm not Sure God is good has another Park but the park I know is at Jabi. However, if u can get to Nyanya u can always get a bus to Keffi
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Aallyshegzee144(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please if der is any group u have created for stream 1 add me up 08104806680
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by baziim(m): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2015
geryque:

I'm not Sure God is good has another Park but the park I know is at Jabi. However, if u can get to Nyanya u can always get a bus to Keffi
Seriously...... Menh I so bleeped and I intend leaving very early on monday...... How do I get to Nyanya from Jabi.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 2:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Aallyshegzee144:
Please if der is any group u have created for stream 1 add me up 08104806680

Danemenike, pls do the needful. Add her up. Thnkz bro.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 3:12am On Oct 25, 2015
I want to personally acknowledge my good $ great frnd Kbs468 dat has been with us and will alwys be even if he is gonna join us in som months time.

He graduated frm one of d schls in dis state we are goin to be staying for almost a year.
So no doubt, he knws enough abt d state.
Here goes few of d tips he gave me about 2months ago during our chat.

Kbs468:
The state is not industrialised as it is one of the creation of late Gen. Sani Abacha, hence structure-wise, it is under develop with a moderate cost of living.

The state is generally peaceful, security-wise, with the tensed hours being the electioneering periods and occassional up-rising caused by Herds men's invasion of farm lands just as being experienced once in a while in Benue and Plateau states.

Power supply used to be a nightmare but surprisingly, the trend has changed since july just like we are experiencing in Abuja now from information gathered

The people of the state are peasant farmers with only the rich politicians owning commercial farms. In those days, farmers make mega bucks from the sale of 911-rocker loads of yams in warri, Delta state but that has changed as the youths now embrace education and the elderly are on the decline both in strenght and numbers.

Business strives better in environment playing host to higher institutions.

1. Keffi-Nasarawa state University,Keffi

2. Nasarawa-Fed. Poly. Nasarawa

3. College of Education,Akwanga

4. Lafia (state capital)-Fed. Uni. Lafia, Nasarawa state poly. Lafia, Faculty of Agric. and Agricultural extension of Nasarawa state university, keffi.

Jobs if available are usually reserved for the indigines except for the promise of an automatic job offer to a corp member who marries a female indigine made by the Governor which for now has not been practically witnessed.

The people are welcoming, accomondating and friendly to all and sundry

Any of us here can also cc him for guide.

Kbs468, I hope and know u will not turn us down cheesy

Whatever you have in mind for us will highly be appreciated.

Good morning and happy sunday paddy mi smiley.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
closetromantic:
Am I the only one who got stream 2? undecided cry
Also got stream 2 *sad*
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2015
michade:

Nasarawa state is a cool and fun state to serve your fatherland very close to Abuja depending on the lga you are posted to. I'm a serving corp member in Nasarawa in Karu Local govt
Is there much at karu local govt?? I plan to work mine der so I would be much closer to home
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2015
sindrek:
got nassarawa but stream 2, nassarawa was my 2nd choice
Am also stream 2.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2015
sumtinfizz:
Nassarawa stream 2, nysc don try
Also crying same.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
olatunji390:

I don't need to tell u how to survive, u will find ur way like I did. When I was in camp, all I did most is sleeping. Even after morning devotion, I don waka comot for parade ground before normal activities start but if u are caught, u are on ur own. Concerning posting to local govt, I runs it because I did nothing in camp to be post to lafia
How did u runs it??like tru who etc
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Adet5:

Thanks for the info, pls i am a multimedia person, photography, videography, film editing etc, is their any opportunity for me there as a copper?
Join the broadcasting crew when u get to camp
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
mzkomsy:

How did u runs it??like tru who etc

I made use of one letter like that. But in camp, u will see high officials with posting Slot who want to trade for cash. I mean the female officials not the males who only want sex
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2015
xdastardx:
Some one dropped his number to create a whatsapp group earlier, is that still valid?

Fellow female pcm, indicate please. Need to look for bedmate and start making friends as soon as possible. grin

BTW Abuja was my choice but couldn't fill that due to unavailability. Hence, opted for Nasarawa. #God'sPlan.

Any experience to share? Thanks, Thanks, Thanks. smiley
Same here.opted for nas since it's close to abj,stream 2 doe,female
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2015
olatunji390:

I made use of one letter like that. But in camp, u will see high officials with posting Slot who want to trade for cash. I mean the female officials not the males who only want sex
Wow,hint us now!!! Which letter
And for those trading for cash like how much should we plan down.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2015
mzkomsy:

Wow,hint us now!!! Which letter
And for those trading for cash like how much should we plan down.

The letter was on health ground that I should be post to where I can access good health care. So they ask which local govt I want, I choose lafia. For those that trade with money, its round 5k to 10k. Depending on the area u want. Nccf and mcan also have slot
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
austynho19:
I rep Nassarawa stream 2. Please if there is an existing whatsapp group for us. Please add me on 08039401111. Would like to get more information. Thanks
Also stream 2
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2015
julianlne:
Stream 2 here
Stream 2 aswell

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
gracewealth007:
[color=#006600][/color]I schooled in abj and it my pleasure to serve in Nassarawa with 3 of my course mates too grin
Atlast a female plz tell me ur in stream b. grin

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2015
olatunji390:

The letter was on health ground that I should be post to where I can access good health care. So they ask which local govt I want, I choose lafia. For those that trade with money, its round 5k to 10k. Depending on the area u want. Nccf and mcan also have slot
I'm kul.thanks alot.
I guess most of the jobs around der is teaching
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Olami90 is there a whatsapp group for stream b
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2015
mzkomsy:

I'm kul.thanks alot.
I guess most of the jobs around der is teaching

Yes, 70%. If post to their high institutions, u will lecture if u are first class or 2-1. 2-2 stay in offices as secretary and P.A. They reject 3rd class
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by mzkomsy(f): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2015
olatunji390:

Yes, 70%. If post to their high institutions, u will lecture if u are first class or 2-1. 2-2 stay in offices as secretary and P.A. They reject 3rd class
Aiite thanks alot for entertaining my plenty qustn. plz can u drop ur number
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
mzkomsy:

Aiite thanks alot for entertaining my plenty qustn. plz can u drop ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / NYSC Adjusts Batch A 2017 Mobilization Time Table (photo) / Ex Corper, Nathaniel Nendi Dies 6 Days After POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.