Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here (34195 Views)

The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom / Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Olsey: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP FUND (GEF)
Up to N2 Million Each for Youth Corpers
APPLICATION DETAILS: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2015/10/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund-gef-call.html
Deadline: 3rd November, 2015
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jameslivinstone: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrSmith007:
You can quote me and ask any question. Am a serving batch A'15 corp member(abuja, bwari) . All the best guys.
... Pls bro.. how is service in d fct?.. I heard its not cool n am thinking about redeployment
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by amii131(f): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
doublezero7:
Hello FCT Corpers!

For corps members going from the South West, we
have made arrangements for our cheap and safe
luxurious buses to take u straight to camp! Our take
off spot is in Oyingbo/Iddo, Lagos and Iwo Road,
Ibadan!

For seat booking, take-off locations and other
enquiries,
Call 08175880377
Whatsapp 08181874425
BBM 296B498C

•59-seater Luxurious Buses!
•Professional Drivers
•Armed Security Personnels
•No Attached Passengers
•Straight To Camp
•Comfort and Safety

Hallo I wish booking for Abuja going from lag on Monday morning any hope for the bookings.
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Hephzy9: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi peeps, posted to the FCT too, steam 1 plz add me up, 07061889580.. from ph
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by deebarca1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
In need of a good PPA in abuja.....holla me on 08052246764 (whatsapp only)
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by fortitude101: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Where is corpers lodge in fct located?
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jerin26(m): 3:32am On Oct 26, 2015
08134131110 add to the whatsapp group pls
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jerin26(m): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2015
KingJB:
Errm.... DrObum,

And other PCMs here

Just my opinion

I do not know why we all need to migrate to WhatsApp from here. Come to think of it, not everybody wants to drop his/her number.

If there is any info, why not drop it here? Instead of intruding on WhatsApp privacy?

Just my opinion.

I guess whatsapp will be so easy and faster to pass any infor, well I base in Abuja sha, so d service year will be fun 08134131110
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jerin26(m): 3:43am On Oct 26, 2015
fortitude101:
Where is corpers lodge in fct located?

There's corper's Lodge at kubwa and Bwari, dats all I know.
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jerin26(m): 3:45am On Oct 26, 2015
deebarca1:
In need of a good PPA in abuja.....holla me on 08052246764 (whatsapp only)

It depends on where you are posted to for your place primary assignment (PPA)
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jerin26(m): 3:51am On Oct 26, 2015
callylove:
please is dey any need to go wit ur ssce certificate

Nop. Take along ur, call up letter, statement of result, ur school id card, etc I guess dats all I know sha.
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jerin26(m): 4:06am On Oct 26, 2015
amii131:
Abj b'15 stream 1 i rep
nice one, am waiting for you guys.. Winkz
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by DrObum(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
"The horse is prepared for battle, but victory is of the Lord"

Good morning E-family!
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Rocorleone: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrSmith007:
You can quote me and ask any question. Am a serving batch A'15 corp member(abuja, bwari) . All the best guys.
I love playing basketball, does the camp have its basketballs or do I bring mine?
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Rocorleone: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrSmith007:
I love playing basketball, does the camp have its basketballs or do I bring mine?
++
Hope it's easy to join the band group and how do I join? Thanks
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Rocorleone: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mizmay13:
Congrats guys all the best... I rep Fct 14c... You could ask any useful question, would put u Tru... Was an assistant platoon leader, guard Commander for marching, got posted to National Assembly, was not retained better for me, got a a job now thou. Add me on bbm 5665BAA4 for more info. Goodluck darlings.

Were you in the band group?
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Rocorleone: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teebass001:

I'm not sure that number is the one U used to register on whatsapp. I have been trying to add you to the group, but can't seem to find my way around it. Kindly cross check.
Add up 0803
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Issygirl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls can I go to camp tomorrow 27th. Will they open the gate
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Issygirl:

We will meet there.

I was told they will open the gate a day before.

See ya.
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by christay(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Issygirl:

definately camp will be opened,leaving tomorrow as well.
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by zaynab9876: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
PlaybooyGANG:

Hey zaynab, I am also a ladokite going from ibadan, pls which transport company are u going with?? Where is it located? And is it
straight to camp?? I need ur reply.

sorri ,i saw it late

iworoad...siena bus.. buht i dnt tink it is straight to camp..
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Intelligentdude(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Congrats to all the Corp Members posted to Abuja.Whether you got your posting by hook or crook way,the most important thing is that you are now gonna serve in Abuja.I was a 2013 Batch C Corp Member,presently staying and working in Abuja.I will like to give you guys some tips
1)Make as Many friends as you can while in Camp,you never know which of them will link you to a Job after NYSC
2)It is advisable to work in Companies and Organizations(especially for those who read professional courses),this will add to your experience(in ur cv) and will be a selling point after NYSC
3)Make sure you acquire relevant skills in the course of your youth service,trust me alot of you will need it after NYSC(Learn Website Development,Software Programming,Graphics Design,How to make Deodorants,handbag,how to bake cake,meatpie etc)
4)Don't get carried away with flexing,try as much as possible to save(even if it is 3k from your allawee)every Month,trust me this savings will come in handy after NYSC
5)Get really close to God during this period cos this is a very important period in your life

To the Guys:Be Careful of most of the female koppas cos they will eat you dry while saving their own money(Mammy Market will testify to that)
Don't form boss for the Army Commandant or the Korofos oooo(doing that will be at ur own peril,talking from personal experience)
To the Girls:Be careful of Fayrouz joint especially to those who are in serious relationship cos that zone is ...................(u know what I mean)
Also be careful of guys oooo becos some badoos can use words very well to get in between.

If you want to serve in Town(infact u should want to),then join groups in NYSC like OPS,Logistics,Be a Platoon Leader or Financial Secretary(Infact get close to your Platoon Staff,they can do sth about it).Also,in ur 2nd week in Camp,you guys will be asked to go take passport in the Computer room,please and please make friends with any official there,some might be your fellow batch Corper,this peeps can help you.
Local Government Areas(Councils)will provide accomodation for their Corpers so u might want to look at that option if you don't have anyone in Abuja.
In all,serving in Abuja was fun,real fun so enjoy your service year.Quote me if you have any question.Cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by swagdopey: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Any girl that needs a place to stay just inform me.. Flexing girls only oooo
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by DrObum(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2015
"If you sell your father's land to buy a trumpet, where would you stand to blow the trumpet?"
-African Proverb

Good morning E-family
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by christay(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Intelligentdude:
Congrats to all the Corp Members posted to Abuja.Whether you got your posting by hook or crook way,the most important thing is that you are now gonna serve in Abuja.I was a 2013 Batch C Corp Member,presently staying and working in Abuja.I will like to give you guys some tips
1)Make as Many friends as you can while in Camp,you never know which of them will link you to a Job after NYSC
2)It is advisable to work in Companies and Organizations(especially for those who read professional courses),this will add to your experience(in ur cv) and will be a selling point after NYSC
3)Make sure you acquire relevant skills in the course of your youth service,trust me alot of you will need it after NYSC(Learn Website Development,Software Programming,Graphics Design,How to make Deodorants,handbag,how to bake cake,meatpie etc)
4)Don't get carried away with flexing,try as much as possible to save(even if it is 3k from your allawee)every Month,trust me this savings will come in handy after NYSC
5)Get really close to God during this period cos this is a very important period in your life

To the Guys:Be Careful of most of the female koppas cos they will eat you dry while saving their own money(Mammy Market will testify to that)
Don't form boss for the Army Commandant or the Korofos oooo(doing that will be at ur own peril,talking from personal experience)
To the Girls:Be careful of Fayrouz joint especially to those who are in serious relationship cos that zone is ...................(u know what I mean)
Also be careful of guys oooo becos some badoos can use words very well to get in between.

If you want to serve in Town(infact u should want to),then join groups in NYSC like OPS,Logistics,Be a Platoon Leader or Financial Secretary(Infact get close to your Platoon Staff,they can do sth about it).Also,in ur 2nd week in Camp,you guys will be asked to go take passport in the Computer room,please and please make friends with any official there,some might be your fellow batch Corper,this peeps can help you.
Local Government Areas(Councils)will provide accomodation for their Corpers so u might want to look at that option if you don't have anyone in Abuja.
In all,serving in Abuja was fun,real fun so enjoy your service year.Quote me if you have any question.Cheers

Thank you so much for you advice n experience...

1 Like

Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jenyfpher(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Am in Abuja stream 2
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Jenyfpher(f): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Am in Abuja stream 2 please you can add me up 08067611731
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Walspring: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
callylove:
please is dey any need to go wit ur ssce certificate

Take it along in case of necessity because taking it along won't cost you extra t-fare or hurt you..

Are you for stream 1
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Walspring: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
KingJB:

We will meet there.

I was told they will open the gate a day before.

See ya.

I got to Abuja this morning all the way from Lagos but never enter camp just chilling but I will go there to observe soon and update
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Lekanjava: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
add me on whatsapp group abuja stream2 ..08102841520.....olamiLEKAN is the name or JAVA (lekanjava)
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Lekanjava: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
DrObum:
I just checked my Call-up and I saw that I made Abuja Stream 1.
So, my brethren, let's meet up for assistance, travel directions and useful tips.

One Love!

congrat man, kindly add me onto the group with 08102841520....name is Olamilekan or java (lekanjava)
Re: ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here by Macdove02(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Congrats to the otondos...Enjoy Camp kubwa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria / Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.