Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World (1039 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / 30 Top Military Websites In The World (see Where Nigerian Army Ranks) / 15 Most Powerful Armies In The Middle East Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by monacobull: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
A list of worst armies in the world ranks the NA as the fifth. embarassed

Nigeria is struggling with an ISIS-affiliated insurgency from Boko Haram (of “Bring Back Our Girls” fame). Despite Nigeria’s oil wealth (the Nigerian oil industry is the largest on the continent), its military is ill-equipped to combat this Islamist uprising. One soldier described it to BBC as:

“Imagine me and you are fighting, we both have guns but while you are wearing a bullet proof vest, I’m carrying an umbrella.”

Soldiers in the country’s Northeastern Borno State are so underequipped, their armored vehicles don’t actually move. Some soldiers are known to flee with civilians as they tear off their uniforms.

source: http://www.wearethemighty.com/lists/worst-armies
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ehn we try.
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Ofodirinwa: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
“Imagine me and you are fighting, we both have guns but while you are wearing a bullet proof vest, I’m carrying an umbrella.”

ahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by IlekeHD: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
LOL grin

I feel sorry for Africa if western world decides to take Africa by force. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Tunguy01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who is rating who ?
Chioooooo !!!
U.S.A must be behind dis, looking 4 a way 2 bring us down 2 our kneels because of anti-gay law

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by kossyablaze(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by ArodeTsolaye: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
The zoo has to crumble naturally, thank god the fulanis didn't build it strong enough to survive oil price downfall. They were busy looting looting and looting. It is a blessing in disguise that they have looted it to its coming death.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by TechRev: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Every one knows naa. Is this one news?
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is not far from expected
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Agimor(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
How did they arrive at this ranking?if this ranking is anything to go by then Gej is highly responsible for sorry state of the Nigeria army.dont ask me how,except you are an alien in this country.
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by ALISMILE(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm! U see?
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fake list, north korea ranked 3rd? Hehehe
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by emmalexabl(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
By the time Biafran Army finish with them.,even Police go better pass them....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by Rossikk(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Any drug addled, jobless white fool posts a drunken list online and we take it serious? Please...
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by ragiluhivo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
And this is the same military some delusional fellow from southwast zoo are boosting they will crush Biafra. I laugh in Spanish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks 5th On List Of Worst Armies In The World by sammyj: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is what the past clueless government relegated our army into. Diaris god ooooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Onyeama Dodges "Biafran Bullet" At Senate Hearing / Jonathan Must Be Regretting Nigerias Misrule / Help!!! I Kind Of Feel Pleased With What Happened At Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.