Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here (20124 Views)

NIGER STATE B15 Corps Member Say Hi! / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Ekiti B15 Lets Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by adeyemiayo13(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phunmyke:
Pls hw far is kebbi from kwara state..like hw many hrs,pls??
am also in kwara,wen do u plan on leavin to kebbi
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by adeyemiayo13(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ecclesiastes:
anybody going to kebbi from ilorin? i am going from ilorin, lets hook up and arrange things.
no wahala,how do we hook up
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Ecclesiastes(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
tuesday
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Ecclesiastes(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
i am at tanke, perhaps you should drop your phone number
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by remirez07(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Biolagurl:
Jeeez,10 hrs 4rm Abj?Dats rily far o,and to tink am actually comn 4rm Ondo state. cry
anywhere u r coming is far to kebbi state.... The only near-by stAte is sokoto state and is about 2hrs..... To be kindly the state is to far to any south west state.... Ib-kebbi 11-12hrs fees #6000 mini bus, long bus #3500. From lag to kebbi roughly 16-18hrs fees.. #6000+.... So if u are coming from Ondo state... I advise u to take a Corper's flight #10k to sokoto and board a bus to kebbi state. Peace!!!! My set was the 1st set that camped in dakingari... lovely nysc camp, but dull maimi market... Then cha..
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by moscyt(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
my sister was posted to kebbi, buh she does not want to go for the 3weeks orientation camp, i want to know if she can go with the next batch? if she wants to redeploy, what will she need?
remirez07:
anywhere u r coming is far to kebbi state.... The only near-by stAte is sokoto state and is about 2hrs..... To be kindly the state is to far to any south west state.... Ib-kebbi 11-12hrs fees #6000 mini bus, long bus #3500. From lag to kebbi roughly 16-18hrs fees.. #6000+.... So if u are coming from Ondo state... I advise u to take a Corper's flight #10k to sokoto and board a bus to kebbi state. Peace!!!! My set was the 1st set that camped in dakingari... lovely nysc camp, but dull maimi market... Then cha..
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by remirez07(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Brownie15:
I want to know how nice d state is.....My parents are still worried and even me too
the camp is sexy... Lovely...... And promatic... But the state is bullshit.... The fly there can swallow human being... 4get that state abegii. I redeployed then cha.

2 Likes

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by adeyemiayo13(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ecclesiastes:
i am at tanke, perhaps you should drop your phone number
Okay
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by remirez07(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phunmyke:
Pls hw far is kebbi from kwara state..like hw many hrs,pls??
10-11hrs pere lol... That state is stinking far menh. I advise u to start prepare ur deployment letter. Aร for me is a NO!!!
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by 123456abc: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
While in camp, start preparing for the Job market....attempt Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online, see your scores and solutions -

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by NattyDree: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hw fun is d camp in kebbi pls
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by nebukadnezzari(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
I rep camp dakingari BatchC2014

When I was in dakingari locked up, every night I dreamt I broke out. Put your vodka inside Eva bottle so as to disguise it cos mehn you will need it to pass the time. Don't forget your ray bans too
Buy a palmolive shower gel and a nivea cream so you don't loose your complextion.
Drink lots of water in camp
Carry money come oh
You need some Mary Jane too

07037932373 add on whats app for more info.

1 Like

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by casttlebarbz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
a gf of mine is go to kebbi from lagos, stream 1....pls any 1 in d house?
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by beylinko(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
lemme take this timeout to say, Kebbi is not bad as portrayed. Boring? but that actually depends .mostly on you.
The weather is actually hot now but I must tell you Harman tan is knocking at D door. Get mosquito nets, it will help. Water flasks important. For those Dat drink alcohol, forget it. It is not permitted. Ladies braid..... It will last you. All the best to you all.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by remirez07(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
moscyt:
my sister was posted to kebbi, buh she does not want to go for the 3weeks orientation camp, i want to know if she can go with the next batch? if she wants to redeploy, what will she need?
there is nothing she can do if she has been posted.... That means she have to enroll next year. But I wll advise her, she should just go for the 3weeks O.C there she can redeployed.. But if she want to be redeployed, she must have a concrete reason for doing that.... But the normal thing people do; is Having a fed. Hospital medical report and it must be a very serious medical statement.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Adetona190: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls does anyone has information on good banks in kebbi state
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by subtle009(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
camped in kebbi as well, though am now in Ibadan. kebbi is so so far, with long bus it might take up to 18hrs considering the holdups in Lagos. There is kebbi-Sokoto bus in Iddo park, Oyigbo. people going to kebbi camp will drop @ Jega or Koko. From koko to dakingari self is upto 40min-45min.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
willijot:
Tank u very much bro...wats d relocation process like dere?
They will always tell you every mornin that kebbi is the most peaceful state in Nigeria, that makes redeployment a bit hard except u av connections and link
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
NattyDree:
Hw fun is d camp in kebbi pls
it gets fun durin d last days, the beginning is always boring
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by subtle009(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Even though redeployment from kebbi is hard, it doesn't take rocket science to get redeployment. Abt 600 corp members redeploy from batch A from camp, and more redployed after 3month. Just hope for favour from some key camp officials.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ladyzinny:
Pls,d posted me to kebbi,how long wil it take from Imo state tn dat place.
my dear you re on a long thing, I came from Abia to Kebbi, was abt 23-26 hours depending on how many times ur luxurious bus stops.. itz just a kul two days journey.. I rep A15 Bunza LGA..
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Adetona190:
pls how much is the transport fare from ibadan, also, wch ones of the local government is conducive to live, is the light there ok too?
Most of them, There is Zuru LGA (enuf flexin and zero sharia but not much abt light), ther iz Birnin kebbi (state capital and mr.expensive.. light dy b.k wella), There is argungu (The fish LGA, it a bit lively tho'), There is Jega (the business LGA, lively too but don't know abt there light status, There is Bunza LGA (light dy bunza wella plus say na 30mins drive to state capital. . there zz fish too), There is also Aliero LGA (the onion LGA) and the rest of them..
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
subtle009:
Even though redeployment from kebbi is hard, it doesn't take rocket science to get redeployment. Abt 600 corp members redeploy from batch A from camp, and more redployed after 3month. Just hope for favour from some key camp officials.
thatz why I said link n connections
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by willijot(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
About 30 persons added to d whatsapp group for now...hit me on 08087655619 to get added
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by nirewizzle: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kebbi is peaceful just that its far from everywhere. Presently electricity in Birnin Kebbi is 24hours, that one thing I enjoy about this place. I would advice if you have the money fly aero to sokoto then take car 1hr 30mins to Birnin Kebbi. Then like 2+ hours to Dankingari
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by nirewizzle: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
swizken6:

They will always tell you every mornin that kebbi is the most peaceful state in Nigeria, that makes redeployment a bit hard except u av connections and link
this is true
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by nirewizzle: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Adetona190:
Pls does anyone has information on good banks in kebbi state
you will find any bank you want in Birnin Kebbi. Zenith, Gtb, FCMB, UBA, Stanbic, Fidelity, Firstbank, Ecobank...name it
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by nirewizzle: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
remirez07:
the camp is sexy... Lovely...... And promatic... But the state is bullshit.... The fly there can swallow human being... 4get that state abegii. I redeployed then cha.
no. its a boring state no doubt but am presently in Birnin Kebbi batch A15. About the flies I don't know that one. Just the weather for me but as long as you keep drinking water you are good
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by kingjosephat(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Guys u are welcome to kebbi once again I rep A15 currently serving in Bagudo local government. Kebbi is very peaceful but d social life is zero
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by MassLegend(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
omotayo9177:
It should be about 10-11 hours from Ilorin to Dakingari camp. Welcome to the land of equity. I rep A15.

yea u r ryt man... kebbi land of equity #camel o.... buddies hook me up on WhatsApp 07064688695 if u r in Ilorin so DAT we gotta talk beta abt rolling to kebbi #dakingari 07064688695
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Brownie15(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lagos Kebbi B15 stream 1 corpers wat are ur arrangements for traveling?? I need partners o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread / Nysc Reschedules Date For Batch C Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.