Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here (20130 Views)

NIGER STATE B15 Corps Member Say Hi! / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Ekiti B15 Lets Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by willijot(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello house, d whatsapp group is still up and running....about 60 persons in d group now....just beep me or drop ur number and u will be added

1 Like

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by kingjosephat(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Bablo08:
sorry to disturb buh can u pls enlighten us on hw much an accommodation is gonna cost us so dat we'll know how to prepare.... Thanks in anticipation
One interesting thing is dat majority of the PPA have their own corper's lodge. For instance my PPA is in G.S.S Ka'oje under Bagudo local Government and we have one of d best corper's lodge in d whole L.G and its FOC
Kebbi is interesting
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by oghohenry(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
batch B welcome to kebbi land of equity where animals and humans are equal, day and night are also equal. I rep batch A zuru LG 08062221967
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by icebaba007(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
#Team-Kebbi. #B15.... #Stream II... From Hibahdan Mega-City. Proudly #AAUA... P.K.A--- ICĀ£ 3:16
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Chelseafan1: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Come wv ur medical report but be ready for interview.

Sheyman, how u dey na, ds is Femi, dark Femi , fellow oauite in platoon 1, where dem post u sef, na Yauri I dey o, I love it here but I still miss home though.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Phunmyke(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
omotayo9177:
You are welcome. Are you n stream 1 or 2

stream 1
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by blackboy92(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Brownie15:
I will love to travel wit fellow Lagosians so dis is my number incase of any info 07066531143
am leaving on Wednesday With cross country...when are u leaving lag ?
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Chelseafan1: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
moscyt:
my sister was posted to kebbi, buh she does not want to go for the 3weeks orientation camp, i want to know if she can go with the next batch? if she wants to redeploy, what will she need?

Let your sister come jor, Kebbi is peaceful but some places can be boring.

She'll be fine.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by TobiStark: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello people, how e dey go? i was posted to kebbi too and have read quite alot about this state, made up my mind not to redeploy..... No challange is too great for a Man, not even the one in ibadan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ....Have a wonderful evening yall... make una wey dey shak, shak well for the net 3 weeks... Looking forward to meeting yall!!! Bon voyage!!!
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by TobiStark: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
remirez07:
anywhere u r coming is far to kebbi state.... The only near-by stAte is sokoto state and is about 2hrs..... To be kindly the state is to far to any south west state.... Ib-kebbi 11-12hrs fees #6000 mini bus, long bus #3500. From lag to kebbi roughly 16-18hrs fees.. #6000+.... So if u are coming from Ondo state... I advise u to take a Corper's flight #10k to sokoto and board a bus to kebbi state. Peace!!!! My set was the 1st set that camped in dakingari... lovely nysc camp, but dull maimi market... Then cha..

Please Where in Ibadan is the bus to Kebbi??
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Chelseafan1: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
TobiStark:
Hello people, how e dey go? i was posted to kebbi too and have read quite alot about this state, made up my mind not to redeploy..... No challange is too great for a Man, not even the one in ibadan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ....Have a wonderful evening yall... make una wey dey shak, shak well for the net 3 weeks... Looking forward to meeting yall!!! Bon voyage!!!

Lol...dts the spirit jor, when I was coming here, back in May, I remembered my mom crying that I got posted to a faraway state and she wud miss me and all that.

Here I am now, mosquitoes don chop me taya buh I still fresh, smileycheesy heat don almost kill us, buh we no die, we are surviving and enjoying life, I don't even feel like redeploying again sef even tho I can't wait to go home by December,

Electricity is good, Airtel netwk is the best here, 3G dey, there are 2 many flies, mosquitoes, dusts and this land is too dirty tho there are still lovely and rich people here, IBOs are here, Yorubas are plenty, the Hausas too are very friendly, they love and respect us, I dey outside our corpers lodge for Yauri jejeli lie down on top my mat outside dey type this message. cheesycheesy

I love my ppa, a private secondary Skul, my boss is a nice Yoruba man, the students and pupils in primary section are all nice.

For me, its all about the experience, I had the option of redeploying, but I chose to stay, I have made lots of friends and I'm enjoying my stay.

The camp is fine too, the officials, military personnels and the para military men are all friendly, come with enough money like 20k to camp, u may not like the food being served but I still ate the food at times, you will get paid your first alawee in camp too.

You will make a lot of friends in camp,it is really interesting especially the last week, u go miss ur camp bf/gf smiley
U may actually not see again until POP cos travelling from a LG to another is like travelling from Ife to Lagos cheesy

Do not fret, pray always and commit yourself to Gods hand to lead you thru, the only things I hate about here is mosquitoes, heat, dust and the distance....its just too far, u go sit down taya, nyash go dey pain u, the roads from Ilorin are too bad, too many tankers, lorries ply the same road.

I think I have been able to allay some people's fear to a reasonable extent.

Wish y'all safe journey down here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by omotayo9177: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Phunmyke:

stream 1
Alryt. Enjoy ur stay in Dakingari.

1 Like

Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by remirez07(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2015
TobiStark:

Please Where in Ibadan is the bus to Kebbi??
Sabo in OJOO, beside total filling station
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by TobiStark: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2015
remirez07:
Sabo in OJOO, beside total filling station
I took the bus to kotangora tho
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Biolagurl:
Am posted to kebbi too,stream 2 tho.Plz how far is it 4rm Abuja?
I can tell u it's 10 hrs from jabi park,Abuja to Bini kebbi and another 1hr to dakingari...
That's where I boarded a bus from after taking a flight to abuja. Its a long one but could be way better if you take it with pcm like u. All the best #A15
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bablo08:
copperA2015 sorry to disturb buh I nid ya helep... Abeg correct accomodation dey dat state?, what of network hope no be say na until we climb hill na we go dey see network?, what of accessibility to transportation, light etc. Coz m really curious now angrycopperA2015 sorry to disturb buh I nid ya helep... Abeg correct accomodation dey dat state?, what of network hope no be say na until we climb hill na we go dey see network?, what of accessibility to transportation, light etc. Coz m really curious now
Am sorry to say, the network in camp wasn't all that good but its okay coz I placed many order on Amazon while in camp. But I didn't stay to serve there as I relocated to osun state. Couldn't stand the distance from home . sowie mate. Some say its aii, but I guess u ll have to decide for ya self . Best of luck
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
moscyt:
my sister was posted to kebbi, buh she does not want to go for the 3weeks orientation camp, i want to know if she can go with the next batch? if she wants to redeploy, what will she need?
good medical report from a state or federal hospital... And a quality schooling bout a life threatening ailment...
She can't get it on grounds like insecurity and marriage ain't advisable
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
NattyDree:
Hw fun is d camp in kebbi pls
no shayo
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
casttlebarbz:
a gf of mine is go to kebbi from lagos, stream 1....pls any 1 in d house?
flight to sokoto and cab from there to camp... Otherwise Na die she dey
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by HenryG(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Plss is there any interesting moments in camp like opportunity to watch ball at night?
stream 2 all d way
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Sheyman, how u dey na, ds is Femi, dark Femi , fellow oauite in platoon 1, where dem post u sef, na Yauri I dey o, I love it here but I still miss home though.
I dey koko...
I dey enter Yauri almost every month.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Chelseafan1: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
sheyman4phy:

I dey koko...
I dey enter Yauri almost every month.

come see ur babe abi smiley

Ow far with dt fellow oauite wey dey our platoon sef , dt tall ball wey study lit abi na English.? when dem post am
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chelseafan1:

come see ur babe abi smiley

Ow far with dt fellow oauite wey dey our platoon sef , dt tall ball wey study lit abi na English.? when dem post am
His name is jimmy,I think he is in Yauri too.
No bae o...buh I no mind if u go get one for me dia buh ba kudi o.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Chelseafan1: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
sheyman4phy:

His name is jimmy,I think he is in Yauri too.
No bae o...buh I no mind if u go get one for me dia buh ba kudi o.

He's not in Yauri o, maybe na Ghost Corper sha, I've never seen him at d CDS once.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Ecclesiastes(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dakingari is alive
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Aladedan: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2015
I am also posted to kebbi state, stream 2. Pls add me to the whatsapp group...... I'll be heading from Lagos.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by kayultimate(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
HenryG:
Plss is there any interesting moments in camp like opportunity to watch ball at night?
stream 2 all d way

guess there's one or two viewing centres at mami market... don't even think of watching football during parade or lecture period cus the soldiers won't let you..
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Osym: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dankingari there we go. B15 strm 2. I jxt dey wait make dem blow d whistle.....
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Osym: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
But wait o.....i need a traveling company frm Abia state abeg 08065231923
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Joenyam(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
You all are welcome to Kebbi State.

Back in May I was bitter and asking God why Kebbi of all places, but I thank Him all the same.
Dakingari Camp is so hot, no trees but I must confess the structures are amongst the best in the country.
I indulge all of u to make ur stay in camp worthwhile, make friends and enjoy it, its an experience. One can never say where u'll find the best buddies to travel along life's path with.
I made my stay in Dakingari fun, I presented on stage, dramas, sports and was fully active.

Lastly, don't feel bad where u're now. The most important thing in the service year is ur PPA irrespective of the state u deployed to, and the environment. Me for instance, I was posted to Fed Poly in Birnin Kebbi, I lecture just twice a week, 2 hours each and I get paid. So its all about ur PPA.

Like my colleague above said, light is almost 24/7, save for the heat, dust and mosquitoes. But with light the heat can be substancially reduced. And I hope u all came with ur jackets because the harmattan is closing in, just as its very hot by November it will get very cold. Brace urselves for the extreme weather.

All the best guys, we're all here for u.
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by Gambino2: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please am coming to kebbi on the 25th of November,am in dire need of a travel companion resident in abuja.. This is my contact number-08165754714. Would appreciate your company. Preferably someone who's connecting from sokoto airport to dakingari camp
Re: "Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here by utenwuson: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
willijot:
Hello house, d whatsapp group is still up and running....about 60 persons in d group now....just beep me or drop ur number and u will be added
add me! 07038343473

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread / Nysc Reschedules Date For Batch C Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.