Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? (859 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / 9 Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Baccha Village, Plateau (Photos) / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by onyeomanono24(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
If you are staying at the last floor of a 2-storey building and there is fire out-break with only you and your house help @ home, The fire started from the ground floor and meanwhile you have few minutes to use the stair case else no other access route. what will you grab first and how do you intend to escape swiftly ASAP.

1. Your new born baby
2. Your NYSC discharge certificate & other credentials
3. Your marriage certificate
4. Documents for your landed properties
5. Proof of payment of your shop and ordered goods
6. Flight ticket
7. Your box of clothes
8. Your feeding cash @ home
9. Your house properties
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by logicman: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
If you want this to hit FP I suggest you remove the new born baby

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Remove the new born baby to make it more intresting.

Besides, I'm very meticulous, so all important credentials are in one folders grincheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by onyeomanono24(f): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=logicman post=39247753]If you want this to hit FP I suggest you remove the new born baby

OK, but dis actually happened to a friend but she quickly hand d baby to the house help to escape with and then according to her,started panting for the next to available thing.
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Captainswag225(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cash lol, just kidding, my precious new born baby is all I will save, the rest don't matter much.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Enoquin(f): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
I will hand over my baby to the maid and send them out first.

For now, all my important documents are in one folder. So I'll grab that. If we have a verandah, I will throw my gas cylinder out; put on all the taps and run out.

The rest aren't important.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Richy4(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
The baby is First, the house help can grab the box that contains our cloth, the rest can go. with police report and affidavits for the document, insurance for the property.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Khd95(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Look for ur wrap of sapele weed,go near d fire,light it nd smoke some eartly plant.

D fire go b lilke snopw for ur eye,dnt ask me how...
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Khd95(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Look for ur wrap of sapele weed,go near d fire,light it nd smoke some eartly plant.

D fire go b lilke snopw for ur eye,dnt ask me how......
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by onyeomanono24(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cash lol, just kidding, my precious new born baby is all I will save, the rest don't matter much.

I agree with you but u know as human being, once you are sure that the baby is safe , you tend to lay hands on another thing becos it pains to see your pain gotten wealth vanish in a splash .
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Apaet from bby, number 3 sure pass
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by tiredface: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
GOOD ADVICE, SOUNDS LIKE A DOMMY QUESTION WITH NUMBER ONE IN IT
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Miami11: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
My baby
Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by onyeomanono24(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
tiredface:
GOOD ADVICE, SOUNDS LIKE A DOMMY QUESTION WITH NUMBER ONE IN IT

Re: What Will You Pick First In The Event Of Fire Outbreak? by Wenebadu(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Number 1 and 2 sure pass

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 11 Children On £27k A Year Benefits Refuses To Work,picture / Make Your House A Home / Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.