Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,799,532 members, 6,690,397 topics. Date: Monday, 24 January 2022 at 08:16 PM

Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent (792 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Land Issue.. Pls Help / Genotypes Issue Pls Help The Relationship With Ur Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by jdrumx14(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
guys I have a delicate matter and I need ur contributions.I have close friends that play instruments.They call me to their church and dia progs and I go and they cum to my everytyme.and we are close to the the extent I tell them 80% of ma dealings to show u we are close.now today I had a solo outing and I went with two pairs of drumsticks although I knew dey had rehearsals at ma ause.my promack stick had a split already and its my no 1 stick for any show so I took my extra old maxtone sticks so in case ma promack broke I will use d oda one.now to d mata dere is a drumstick I got for ma student wen he gave me cash to buy it for and he gave it me to keep because his brothers and sis will spoil it so i told ma friend not to Eva touch it and I never used it cus its a learner stick and might break.I came out clean and begged dem.now I came bk from gig only for dem to say dat used d stick and I saw drum marks allover it.I got real angry and told them to buy me anoda one because
1.I went out to a friend bro wedding and spent money on cloth,t fare,shoe e.t.c
2.I don't have money to buy stick for ma student
3.my student is coming for rehearsal tomawo
4.dey used my own stick and have marked it and done more Buh I have not collected a kobo from dem.
5.dis one is not mine.
ma dad is saying I won't collect it and I won't but do u tink am wrong in saying dey should get anoda one cus I can't face ma student cus his #500 sticks DAT has been used by him for only like 45 mins wen I taught him my promack is #2500 and I borrow dem out on solo gigs withouts me and sumtimes I give dem and play keyboard.Bush did is not mine.mind u dey have full access to ma room buy date av not done dz b4.
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by nmreports: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.
Whatever you decide is not wrong.
Whether they should buy it or not but just be matured enough to face the consequences of any of your decisions.
Either to have disgruntled friends of loose the respect of a student.
Either way, I don't think the student would mind much that his stick was used.
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
But to write for broken language easy na . English na by force?? The only thing I dey see here na stick , stick, stick

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by jdrumx14(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
nmreports:
Lol.
Whatever you decide is not wrong.
Whether they should buy it or not but just be matured enough to face the consequences of any of your decisions.
Either to have disgruntled friends of loose the respect of a student.
Either way, I don't think the student would mind much that his stick was used.
wow u got the whole scenario thanks for d advice i gave them the sticks and called them to apologize.now all is settled btw dey nw know dat wen i told them ma annoyance is bad despite am a very cool headed person that i wasn't lying.
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by jdrumx14(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
EggovinMma:
But to write for broken language easy na . English na by force?? The only thing I dey see here na stick , stick, stick
no vex bro i rushed the writing no vex
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by bolseas(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
EggovinMma:

The most annoying word there is"tomawo"

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lawd the pseudo English again!.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by aameyah(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Apologize to your student after explaining what happened. And warn your friends never to try that again....

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Write And Speak Igbo Language Fluently In 6 Months / Job Vacancies In South East And South South / Triple Storage Bunk Bed For Your Kids With Drawers And Standing Shelves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.