Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room (4862 Views)

Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
cry cry cry

what shld I do
go to the hospital or allow it to heal on its own - maybe it will eventually go back to its normal position instead of going to the hospital

I feel so bad for my life, this is dumb of me
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by angieberry(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry
You should see a doc if after a few days the pain still persists, to avoid an infection.
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
angieberry:
Sorry
You should see a doc if after a few days the pain still persists, to avoid an infection.
thanks love
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin what kind of dance were you dancing?

Sorry btw
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
firstEVA:
grin what kind of dance were you dancing?

Sorry btw
Jamaican music

I hrd one song that came up
I jumped up and ran quickly

mistakenly hit my toe nail on my iron chair
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
It will heal with time. There was a time when the entire nail on my big toe removed. Now it's back, tho it really hurt
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by JiggamanGh: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
onila:
Jamaican music

Onila, onila, onila are you sure you weren't doing dirty dancing.

I hope you Get better
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirWere:
It will heal with time. There was a time when the entire nail on my big toe removed. Now it's back, tho it really hurt
thats toe nail, this is my toe bone cry
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Onila, onila, onila are you sure you weren't doing dirty dancing.

I hope you Get better
which one is dirty dancing
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Act now. Apply methylated spirit and if you havnt recently had a tetanus shot I suggest you go get one because even if you didnt hit an iron or it didnt happen in an unsanitory place. You have to leave it open for air to touch and also walk around except if you dont really leave your house, so sand and or water or any particle carrying germs might get in.

Try getting a tetanus shot if you are going to be very active walking outside ur home and also going to to dirty enviroments like the market and co
Always keep it clean with methylated spirit even after you get a tetanus shot
You can go to a reputable pharmacy to get your tetanus shot of course they will ask why you want one and when last u had one so you ave to explain and also buy d methylated spirit
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettysolid:
Act now. Apply methylated spirit and if you havnt recently had a tetanus shot I suggest you go get one because even if you didnt hit an iron or it didnt happen in an unsanitory place. You have to leave it open for air to touch and also walk around except if you dont really leave your house, so sand and or water or any particle carrying germs might get in.

Try getting a tetanus shot if you are going to be very active walking outside ur home and also going to to dirty enviroments like the market and co
Always keep it clean with methylated spirit even after you get a tetanus shot
You can go to a reputable pharmacy to get your tetanus shot of course they will ask why you want one and when last u had one so you ave to explain and also buy d methylated spirit

its not a wound just a dislocation
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
onila:
thats toe nail, this is my toe bone cry
Haaa...... That is far worse o! This sorta thing happened to my cousin. He misplaced the steps and fell down. He got up and looked fine. Hell, we even played PES that night. However, when we woke up next morning. He said his leg is hurting him and the pain was more intense when he wiggled his 3rd toe. Anyways, we discovered that it had bent and so we tried set it together. We succeded, but I will NEVER forget the way he was screaming. My advice, run like hell for the hospital. It won't hurt you now, but sure will later
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by V0lv0(f): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
onila:
Jamaican music

I can't with you onila grin grin cry

On a serious note hope you get better soon
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by JiggamanGh: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
onila:
which one is dirty dancing

To engage in a sexually provocative, indecent or otherwise unclean dance; to striptease. To engage in an up close and personal style of dancing, often with the goal of sexually enticing one's partner.

From your last thread I got the feeling you were tired of being a Virgin.
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirWere:
Haaa...... That is far worse o! This sorta thing happened to my cousin. He misplaced the steps and fell down. He got up and looked fine. Hell, we even played PES that night. However, when we woke up next morning. He said his leg is hurting him and the pain was more intense when he wiggled his 3rd toe. Anyways, we discovered that it had bent and so we tried set it together. We succeded, but I will NEVER forget the way he was screaming. My advice, run like hell for the hospital. It won't hurt you now, but sure will later

I am too lazy to go to the hospital
oyibo hosptial u have too wait on the line for so long

I miss Naija, my mother will just take me to those local pple, to massage my nail
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
V0lv0:

I can't with you onila grin grin cry

On a serious note hope you get better soon
grin
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Khd95(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Op pishure of d bent toe or #adonbilivit
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by V0lv0(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jiggamynigga u are such a satyr. You always say the most sexual ish. I will never forget the comment you made about midgets tongue grin grin. You Crack me up thou smiley
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by JiggamanGh: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
V0lv0:
Jiggamynigga u are such a satyr. You always say the most sexual ish. I will never forget the comment you made about midgets tongue grin grin. You Crack me up thou smiley

I am bit messed up in the head. I am always willing to explore new things.

Once I get married I want to be there for just my wifey. So I don't want no regret.
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
o den its ok now,it will just go on its own,sorry sha.
onila:
its not a wound just a dislocation
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
onila:

I am too lazy to go to the hospital
oyibo hosptial u have too wait on the line for so long

I miss Naija, my mother will just take me to those local pple, to massage my nail
Massage wetin Iffa hear! They way they will press it ehn................

Even Iron will say "This is too much". gringringrin
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by hpk(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
onila:
Jamaican music
I hrd one song that came up I jumped up and ran quickly
vybz kartel or popcaan?
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
hpk:
vybz kartel or popcaan?
haha you got it well

I was jamming to popcaan

way up

I will never forget this song, the song made me break my toe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWLT4OZjIyI
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by hpk(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2015
onila:
haha you got it well

I was jamming to popcaan

way up

I will never forget this song, the song made me break my toe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWLT4OZjIyI
WAY UP did this to you? sorry about that, how's the toe now? "popcaan haffi hear dis"
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by onila(f): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2015
hpk:
WAY UP did this to you? sorry about that, how's the toe now? "popcaan haffi hear dis"
just came back from the doctor

did an x ray and all

he used cotton wool and tape to keep it straight

he said it will heal after 5 weeks grin

I thot it was just a dislocation but I actually did break my toe bone

glad, I went to the doc tho
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by hpk(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
onila:

did an x ray and all

That's good to hear, i wish you a speedy recovery. Cheers
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by hpk(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
did an x ray and all
Re: I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room by hpk(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
did an x ray and all
how's your toe? good now right?

(1) (Reply)

Blood Donors Needed (not Free) / Coronavirus Infected Man Spits On Passenger's Face Before He Drops Dead (photos) / Fire On The Mountain!!! What Happened To Neo Medrol In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.