Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

8 Key Lessons From Linda Ikeji Success Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Key Lessons From Linda Ikeji Success Story (586 Views)

Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers / Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) / Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Key Lessons From Linda Ikeji Success Story by doneultimate: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
In view of the piece she shared simultaneously with the pictures of her new house, I deem it fit to distill the key lessons that are inherent in her write-up. Firstly, the basic facts she emphasized so much on is that one should not despise the days of little beginning. Secondly, her narration of grass to grace proved beyond reasonable doubt that, all humans are endowed with unlimited . Thirdly, her admonition on the need for self dignity and value especially for ladies reveals her love for humanity generally. More importantly, Linda consistently urged her readers to key into the power of tenacity and unwavering vision as a way of experiencing quantum leap in their various pursuits. Above all, she encouraged all and sundry to seek solace in higher forces in order to aid their existential pursuits. All of these and more as I discussed in my last article about Linda Ikeji are practical steps for purposeful and unprecedented greatness.

To conclude, Brown butterfly one of the commentator on Linda Ikeji blog aptly remarked that not everyone can be a billionaire but everyone can make a positive difference, he posits further that, whatever you do, do it with your heart. His assertion of course has a sound philosophical foundation in the Platonic and Confucian postulations on the rectification of names, which implies that every name in a social setting must strive to conform with their purpose; be it a leader, Student, Entertainer, teacher or even a Blogger, one should put his/her best to what one does, and this of course, is my humble submission in this write up. As Brown rightly said, we all cannot become a billionaire owing to the fact of social stratification and the dialectical calculus of the universe. However, we all could be a shining light in any sphere we find ourselves.

D.One Ultimate

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Rich Man And A Poor Man / Life Of A Pharmacist In Nigeria / How I Make Money Daily - Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.