Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Plateau State Stream 1 - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Plateau State Stream 1 (15174 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / OGUN State Stream 1 2017 Corpers Lets Meet Here. / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by ladokuntlad(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2015
mop4:

So plateau pple get sense reach SAS...... Na wa o. Abeg keep movies for me oh... After camp na ur doormot i see oh.... grin grin
Oga na lagos dem trow me com here naa
so hw i no go sabi dat kyne tin.
No worry if naa Jos dem trow u come.
films yapa no b small
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by mop4: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Oga na lagos dem trow me com here naa
so hw i no go sabi dat kyne tin.
No worry if naa Jos dem trow u come.
films yapa no b small

Oh sorry o i tink say u be indigen grin........ No probs boss we go dey see
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Temmy50(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Please I need an advice. I'm a graduate of unilorin and I stay in Lagos. My initial plan was to travel down to Lagos before I go to camp cos I was expecting the SW state I picked but as it is, I wasn't given. So now, I have a choice to travel down to plateau either from Ilorin or Lagos. Presently, I'm in Ilorin. I guess Ilorin to plateau will be faster but looking at comfortability, one may not get a direct bus to plateau, thereby, changing buses at intervals. I guess Lagos to Ilorin will be more comfortable since I'll get a direct bus and I'll still be able to achieve my initial aim of going home before camp but it'll take longer time to get to plateau.... So which is better?
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by aoyih(m): 1:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Plateau here I come... a place I would always want to be.
I once lived and worked in Jos for a period of 3 years, thus am so familiar with its environ.
I have been to almost all the local governments, but not all are as "sad a story" as people make them seem...nevertheless, some places na die o
Just be cold prepared, becus mangu cold no be here o...
To my fellow corp members: welcome to the plateau...see u in days!!!
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Shehu9ja: 2:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Temmy50:
Please I need an advice. I'm a graduate of unilorin and I stay in Lagos. My initial plan was to travel down to Lagos before I go to camp cos I was expecting the SW state I picked but as it is, I wasn't given. So now, I have a choice to travel down to plateau either from Ilorin or Lagos. Presently, I'm in Ilorin. I guess Ilorin to plateau will be faster but looking at comfortability, one may not get a direct bus to plateau, thereby, changing buses at intervals. I guess Lagos to Ilorin will be more comfortable since I'll get a direct bus and I'll still be able to achieve my initial aim of going home before camp but it'll take longer time to get to plateau.... So which is better?

It depends on wat u actually want cos I'm also a unilorite and I am going from Ilorin here despite d fact dat I reside in lag.Info reaching me confirmed it dat we can get bus to jos from MARABA here in ilorin #I tink dis will help u decide#
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Shehu9ja: 2:06am On Oct 23, 2015
ladokuntlad:
MAKE SURE U PAK SWEATER COME OOO

U WIL B ALLOWED TO WEAR ANY TYPE OF COLOURED SWEATER. IN D MORNING ONLY.
because D WEDA FOR MANGU NAAA DIE.
And bring enuf money come oooo
because naa draw soup(ILA) dem like to dey rpepare wit EBA.

Though i ate most of their food except d one i mentioned above.
unlike other camps, dia food doesnt make u purge(maybe am used to mayflower beans sha)
Bt provision is adviced if u cant face d look of dia watered stew and palm oiled egusi.

Bros tank u very much and keep up d gud work #GodBlessYou#
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2015
IBOGIRL1:
ANY ONE IN LAGOS SO WE CAN LEAVE TOGEDA. Heard the journey by road is 2 days. somebody please tell me its not true. smiley

Flight doesnt exist in your world?
why do you want to embark on that life threatning journey.
LOS To JOS is just 1hr, 32 mins
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by HayZee06(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Let's hookup. Any Unilorite in d aos and also stay in ilorin presently. also traveling frm ilorin. u can whatsapp me 08164893005
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by IBOGIRL1: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Ifesinachi22:

Flight doesnt exist in your world?
why do you want to embark on that life threatning journey.
LOS To JOS is just 1hr, 32 mins

ifesinachi i wonder what kind of high or low, u woke up on this morning but i wil let it slide. If everybody goes by flight,what will happen to roads? Before airplanes, what did your people travel with or were they already flying before the discovery of an aircraft? What makes it a life threatning journey? Will i be the first to go by road to jos or will jos be the first time i will travel by road? Guess you've never travelled by road yourself?
Get your thoughts right,pple die every now and then from plane crashes. Your life can be threathned almost at anywhere so flying high in the skies isnt a guarantee and for your information some people like the geographical knowledge and landscape view gotten from travelling by road. Flying by plane doesnt make you smarter,its a thing of choice.
Please mind how u use your words and learn to be optimistic. How i choose to travel shouldnt be of concern to you.

8 Likes

Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by IBOGIRL1: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2015
ajois:
Am kmin from lagos yu can call me 08187007851
ok dear. Will give you a call later today. My number 07031249301
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by kebijay: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Holla! Plateau
Any Ladokite routing frm lag??
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Leoadese22(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
any1 going to plateau 4rm Ph 07065499251
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by tunmmyunited(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
U need any info? Call or watsapp dis number 07069361193..... I rep C14..... Welcum 2 Mangu Orientatn camp! Welcum 2 Plateau State.... home of peace and tourism!
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by ebunoyeyemi(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
shevysenco:
Hey guys, you have nothing to worry about. I am currently serving in plateau state 2015 batch A,i was heart broken when i saw i plateau on my call up letter.. But on getting to camp i changed my mind on redeployment. Its a very nice place to be,nice people and lovely weather,am sure you all gonna enjoy it.Mangu camp is one of the best in d country...if u have any question concerning what you should b expecting to meet...chat me up on whatsapp with 08068189280...welcome to plateau state home of peace n tourism.

Pls i learnt that the state doesn't pay allowance, is there any other allowance aside the F.G?? I mean maybe PPA will pay or something like that.... And so, what about accommodation?
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by esimple4u: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2015
i welcom u all to plateau..the home of peace and tourism.am a batch A corp member currently serving in jos ...you all got nothing to be afraid of.i use to have a bad impression about plateau state base of things i heard and read online.but honestly my perception about the state changed just in camp..just within a matter of days.i and my friend that had in mind to redeploy earlier was fully convinced that this is were we truely belong.mango camp is one of the best in the country.its still new with good, new and clean toilet facilities wit sound stand by power generators though mainly used at night.The camp officials are great.really friendly.not forgettin our ever friendly Nysc state coordinator.....the state is actually a christian state wit some injection of muslims(hausa)..the people are so so friendly...kind and even enlighten unlik what i expected expecially people in jos wher i am presently...the town is quite develop.social life is commendable. With some tourist sights lik the wild life park..rayfield resort etc...food and accomodation are somehow affordable..the weda is really really superb for me though it wont be friendly to those that dont lik cold environment.....the only ish i have wit j town is just the distance from home...most of my batch A friends are really planning on settling down in j town after service

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by willyben006: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2015
its about 18-20hrs depending on the road the day you leave
Shehu9ja:

It's nt true oo bt it's like 13 to 14hrs sha,nyt journey is d best
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by esimple4u: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2015
bro you are entitle to an allowance from your place of primary assignment then wit your federal alawii.i think it can take u the whole month with some balance even..
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by chrissyb02: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2015
IBOGIRL1:
ANY ONE IN LAGOS SO WE CAN LEAVE TOGEDA. Heard the journey by road is 2 days. somebody please tell me its not true. smiley

Also posted to plateau and leaving from Lagos. I saw this service that picks you up and takes you directly to camp. I don't knw if you would be interested.

Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by jesussaves22: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
proffytee:
Don't be scared about d Boko Haram issue. Am currently serving in plateau
Pls can I have your contact??

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by jesussaves22: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2015
esimple4u:
i welcom u all to plateau..the home of peace and tourism.am a batch A corp member currently serving in jos ...you all got nothing to be afraid of.i use to have a bad impression about plateau state base of things i heard and read online.but honestly my perception about the state changed just in camp..just within a matter of days.i and my friend that had in mind to redeploy easier was fully convinced that this is were we truely belong.mango camp is one of the best in the country.its still new with good and new and clean toilet facilities wit a sound stand by power generator though mainly used at night.The camp officials are great.really friendly.not forgettin our ever friendly Nysc state coordinator.....the state is actually a christian state wit some injection of muslims(hausa)..the people are so so friendly...kind and even enlighten unlik what i expected expecially people in jos wher i am presently...the town is quite develop.social life is commendable.some tourist sights lik the wild life park..rayfield report etc...food and accomodation are somehow affordable..the weda is really really superb for me though it wont be friendly to those that dont lik cold environment.....the only ish i have wit j town is just the distance from home...most of my batch A friends are really planning on settling down in j town after service
Pls can I have your number?
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by chrissyb02: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls Hw is accommodation lik in Jos?
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by esimple4u: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2015
jesussaves22:
Pls can I have your number?
chat me up 07034513258 for any info or direction to the camp,expecially people comin from east
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Please can someone create a group so we can help ourselves, like other groups have done?
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Please can someone create a group on whatsapp so we can help ourselves, like other groups have done?
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by lahrcool4slam(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2015
ajois:
Dunno if am looking forward to it really my boyfriend is posted to kwara state plus the boko haram thingy not looking inviting at all

my junior sis has jst being poste d to plateau state and am assuring you all is well, i served in plateau state batch C 2013/2014; and nothing bad happen to any of us so now worries dear.
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by ajois: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2015
IBOGIRL1:

ifesinachi i wonder what kind of high or low, u woke up on this morning but i wil let it slide. If everybody goes by flight,what will happen to roads? Before airplanes, what did your people travel with or were they already flying before the discovery of an aircraft? What makes it a life threatning journey? Will i be the first to go by road to jos or will jos be the first time i will travel by road? Guess you've never travelled by road yourself?
Get your thoughts right,pple die every now and then from plane crashes. Your life can be threathned almost at anywhere so flying high in the skies isnt a guarantee and for your information some people like the geographical knowledge and landscape view gotten from travelling by road. Flying by plane doesnt make you smarter,its a thing of choice.
Please mind how u use your words and learn to be optimistic. How i choose to travel shouldnt be of concern to you.
Omg am loving ur reply wey to go gurl some peeps can't just paddle dia own canoe
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Majorobansa(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Iam from Kogi posted to Plateau stream1,i cant wait to meet you guys in the camp.Though i was afraid earlier but reading all your post have given me confidence.
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Edron1(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
I am from kogi state too and I rep KSU...any kogite let's b in contact...j town here I come...
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Deeboy007: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Who wants a travel partner?...I need about 5... It's gan be a long trip.. From Lagos, contact me...08158368893 (WhatsApp too)
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Deeboy007: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tytto:
Plateau Stream 1 here.... tho my family are all acting as if i just got a death sentence.....
I know right... It's crazy when I tell people and they go "I feel your pain"... Like, I'm going to Plateau not prison...
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by Deeboy007: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
yomi007k:
Lasgidi to J-town baby...

Buh wat is a Mangu?

Anyway, I hail NYSC for giving my 2nd choice. I'm one of d happiest dudes n I'm looking 4wad 2 d trip.

See y'all, in d "MANGU" grin
now this is the spirit I've been looking for... Hope you with the first stream too... Contact me 08158368893
Re: Plateau State Stream 1 by 123456abc: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
While in camp, start preparing for the Job market....attempt Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online, see your scores and solutions -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC KHAKI And Accessories / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / NYSC 2014 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.