Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services (62815 Views)

MTN Introduces Cheaper Data Bundles / NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Jimson1: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
To me, is a welcome innovation. I urge all nija to always admit our own innovation rather than been exploited by d so call foreign investment. Nigeria will grow 4 d better if we embrace d indigenous industry. Ntel wen properly managed, we create employment 4 d youth.

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by gozzy247(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
O Bob eh shocked..... I need to trash ma phone n upgrade to 4g sharply... No tym to check tym
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by jude33084(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
SirWere:
What about those using Nokia 3310embarassed

Haba! cheesy
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by cod87: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
When it comes to surfing, Etisalat, MTN are always there for with better service, airtel and glo are not doing badly. 4g or 8g, what matters to nigerians is the price.
NTEL abi na NITEL should first come with cheaper data service, maybe 5g for #1000 and the one month expiration should be removed.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by amdoyin82(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good news..
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by gsalvatore: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
NITEL will never surprise me.

arrogant step brother to NEPA

2 Likes

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Femistico(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thank God am gonna be free from mtn and airtel wahala....4G loading...
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by OBAGADAFFI: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nitel don't even have a lunch website to show, yet they want to lunch 4G service .

This NATCOM guys are not serious.

NATCOM show learn from SWIFT and SPECTRNET how to do 4G LTE business.

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mystiq25:
hmmm Nigerians sha! What has Jonathan got to do with this? For God sake he has spent six years there without reviving NITEL, now that someone else is trying to do it after few months in office you are now saying Goodluck started it. Give credit to whom it is due please.
whose government did they bid the offer for nitel? whose government approved the sale?
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by pat077: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
If true, then I will need their sim ASAP.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by ozy4christ(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
kajoula:
Don't be excited bout nitel....They'll bring disappointed, the charges will be outrageous. grin
how did u kw?discourager,y cant u shut ur mouth up if u dont have any thing reasonable 2 say
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by fortune1968: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
lekjons:
Yipee!! time to teach MTN some senses.. lalasticlala!, come and see!
MTN or emptyhen .them be thief !

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by stinggy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Good, this is the change we are looking for
Best news of the week.

NITEL is back barbie cool

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
As long as it isn't run by the government...
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by tyor: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
the OPs should correct the name. NTEL is not Nigerian Telecoms, Its NATCOM TELECOMS
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Princematarazzi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
You know the Story... Make we fit enjoy small before the world go end undecided
Beesluv:
Good, this is the change we are looking for
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Princematarazzi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
NOKIA 3310 IS COMING BACK,WITH CAMERA AND BROWSER ONLY grin

So, kindly place your order wink

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
hmmmmmmm Na God get power sha....let's see wat will come This is my commandment, that ye love one another.
[Jesus, In John 15:12] of Nazareth NTEL
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by sameagles(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
I will advise Nitel or Ntel whatever they call it to first do welcome back to their old subcriber, for there information many of us has all the network right now.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Beesluv: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
stinggy:

Best news of the week.

NITEL is back barbie cool

You have good dancing skills, guess you learnt from P square

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Missmossy(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can't wait cheesy
Emptyhen will take second place. Hahahaha...good.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by kechywillz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Airtel and Etisalat are improving,more of those cheap data bundle and Mtn is history
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by donem: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
WarRLaY:
Just hope, they launch package like 100-1gb, 1000-10gb
Excessive greed one problem common with most Nigerians.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ah ahn Nigerians una too like awuff. Op said Nitel is coming with cheap data but y'all refused to ask, explain cheap? No where in the message did nitel state their services & their charges. Don't be suprised that the so called cheap is 800/900naira - 1gig as against the usual 1k other telecom subscribers charge. #receive sense my pple

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Dermie: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Note bad.

If it's gonna be CHEAP... Hoping to see a data plan of #500 for 5GB, #1000 for 10GB, #2000 for 20GB, e.t.c.

I hope am not dreaming too much. shocked
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
smiley good.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by stinggy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:

You have good dancing skills, guess you learnt from P square
On the contrary, I taught them. Ask them.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by SoupNazi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pangea:
I will only take them serious if they provide a true unlimited broadband with no data cap for less than 10k!

So when I'm in nigeria I can watch my Roku!
Bye bye to DSTV

Don't be preposterous now, there is no such thing as "unlimited broadband". Every thing has a limit. "Unlimited Broadband" is just marketing. Even in the US, you get an average of 250GB broadband limit per month from Comcast, Cox and some other ISPs.

About using your Roku here in Nigeria, don't be surprised if the only streaming channel that comes up is YouTube.

Go figure.

Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, Vudu, NBA league pass, Pandora, Spotify and all are not available for this region, yet. Unless of course you decide to mask your IP address which I am currently doing with my Sony Blu-ray streaming player.

Cheers.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
donem:

Excessive greed one problem common with most Nigerians.
What's greedy about that? I think you should be considerate that it's not everybody that is rich like you ... so Hush up, if u gat nothing to say #between that's my opinion, I hope u have not forgotten am entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by dacovajnr: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wah about us using Sendo undecided
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by donem: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
WarRLaY:
What's greedy about that? I think you should be considerate that it's not everybody that is rich like you ... so Hush up, if u gat nothing to say #between that's my opinion, I hope u have not forgotten am entitled to it.
I see man u got a point, meant no insult by my post, Peace be on to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Saw Soap After Unboxing Her Newly Purchased Iphone (Video) / HTC G2 (Android Phone) Owners Thread / All These Foreign Numbers That Keep Flashing Me!!!!! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.